Re: HAHAHA

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 9, 2002.

1. HAHAHA

I laugh at one every time one challenges me.
    This is a POS grocery hauler. <!-- Signature -->

2. you could also laugh at it cuz its f.ucking ugly

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>I laugh at one every time one challenges me.
    This is a POS grocery hauler. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You may think its ugly or whatever but u r so ignorant, this car is a very cheap small semi - performance car. if you go to topgear.com and such sites they have this car in their top 10 cause it has a flawless ride. The only thing it lacks is the power, but the rsi has that. so before you go bagging such a car do some research you wank, then think about has GM got an equivalent car to this????<!-- Signature -->

4. has GM got an equivalent car to this????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yes, GM does have a car eqivalent to the focus...or it just surpasses the focus...the pontiac vibe(a toyota matrix but with different styling)...you can get the vibe with a 180hp engine equipted with a 6-speed tranny(same engine in the celica gts)...thats way more power than the focus

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDMraceR</i>
    <b> has GM got an equivalent car to this????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yes, GM does have a car eqivalent to the focus...or it just surpasses the focus...the pontiac vibe(a toyota matrix but with different styling)...you can get the vibe with a 180hp engine equipted with a 6-speed tranny(same engine in the celica gts)...thats way more power than the focus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Here we go again, all about power. But since all roads are straight with no curves i guess its ok then. Another thing TOYOTA did 90% of the work, pontiac just whipped their badges on, and did some god awful styling. When will GM build their own cars??? Oh i forgot thats right if they do they might end up dropping them like they did with the firebird (#$%#ing looked like a busted asshole)<!-- Signature -->

6. jdmracer since whe is 10 hp way more horsepower????

7. wtf?? since when is the pontiac vibe even in the same class as the focus? theyre not even similar except for that fact that theyre hatchbacks...

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RO</i>
    <b>wtf?? since when is the pontiac vibe even in the same class as the focus? theyre not even similar except for that fact that theyre hatchbacks...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly!!! <!-- Signature -->

9. this is supposed to compete in that god awful econo class with civics, Cavaliers, and like those little vw gtis. if you beleive car and driver this one is the best out of the bunch. but its still a little hatchback. oh and as i already sadi compare it to cavaliers not matrix's and sunfires not vibes.<!-- Signature -->