Re: here is a little something for the rice burners

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by dog4life691, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Will938</i>
    <b>I have come to the conclusion that you are a 14- year old who forms all his opinions from Gran Turismo and his buddies. I'm tired of all this crap about how huge engines are gay. I can make one cheaper than a smaller one and have better performance by FAR. If you don't have something constructive to say then shut up because your making yourself look like a jackass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> agreed.<!-- Signature -->

2. Hey, whatŽs wrong with jap cars??!
    American cars might have more muscles, but jap cars takes better advantage of their hp:s!! Besides american cars have serious problems with the reliabillity - they break down a lot more than jap cars!!

3. They're reliable, they are as reliable as the owner.

4. No stock, production camaro can go from 0-60 in 2.6 seconds. Sure you can quote concepts or mods but stock is 5-ish. V6 is about 8 seconds. Hey back in high schoolone of my friends had a 3400cc Firebird with a 20 bhp chip and dual exhaust. My stock 1985 MR2 could beat him by about 3 feet at the end of the 1/4 mile. And best of all my MR2 was only about 1/4 the cost of his Camaro. LOL.<!-- Signature -->

5. Well Camaros are pretty cheap now, they have bad resale. Good for me though.

6. Let me tell you something you Alabama freak. When was the last time a crappy chevy won any descent event other than Nascar F*^cking crap.

This car is a Rice GOD

So eat my rice redneck<!-- Signature -->

7. I have never seen so much ignorance all in one post, i feel stupider for reading it.<!-- Signature -->