Re: hey ppl this car sucks! what do you think?

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept' started by jaguarkid02, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hey ppl this car sucks! what do you think?

2. I think you're a stupid f*cking kid, anyone who's anyone would cruise in this car, not just because it's a convertable, it's a one of a kind, and it's bound to have a bunch of kicks with that turbocharged powerplant. think of doing 120 on some backroad with the top down. pure enjoyment, which you cannot possibly understand you sad little fast&furious wannabe.

*whoops! Turbocharged. not super, lol*<!-- Signature -->

3. It is on the ugly side but still a good car

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Voided</i>
    <b>I think you're a stupid f*cking kid, anyone who's anyone would cruise in this car, not just because it's a convertable, it's a one of a kind, and it's bound to have a bunch of kicks with that turbocharged powerplant. think of doing 120 on some backroad with the top down. pure enjoyment, which you cannot possibly understand you sad little fast&furious wannabe.

*whoops! Turbocharged. not super, lol*</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i think ure an idiot... look at the 1950 chevy bel air then tell me this wasnt a great #$%#ing reproduction.. ill be the first one out there. that ford thunderbird crap has no power...

hey u asked me what i think....

5. I think it has a good chance for production. It can compete head on with the 'bird. Both retro-styled, same size, same ideas in mind. And it's beautiful. It'd be faster than a 'bird, for sure.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Voided</i>
    <b>think of doing 120 on some backroad with the top down.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->right........ have you ever even been up to 120mph! <!-- Signature -->

7. I agree that it would be a nice cruiser but i hope they dont produce it with this styling. If its supose to be 50's then your supose to go all out 50's with the wings and the chrome out the wazoo. I wouldn't mind having an Ls-1 or Ls-6 either.<!-- Signature -->

8. Face it, Caleb. Not many people think this car loses.<!-- Signature -->

9. you freakin idiot. If this car sucks, why has it been around fifty years? <!-- Signature -->

10. ok before some one else calls me a moron i would like to say that i made this topic a while ago and no i don't think that this car sucks.

11. Why did you say it?

I mean, yes we forgive you. Everybody has the right to change their opinions.

But how the hell could you even say that? It's just too nice looking.

12. i think the head of gm was amoking crack when he ruined another american legend

13. i think it does. u should be able to fit at leest a v8 in this

14. Everybody does have that right. I hope more people look at that post.

Hey ElCam, How come you was banned?

15. It doesn't matter if he has or not.

16. This car does not suck!
    This car is the best repo i have seen yet!
    No, it does NOT need an ls 1 or an ls 6, originally this car only had an i-6!
    omfg, this i-5 has almost as much power as an ls 1 anyways, and weighs a lot less, it does not need a v8, nor is it supposed to have one.