Re: Hoden

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>hey camaro, was it you who posted the GTO Concept in the american car forum?

that would be more along a unique design that i could get behind and support. even if it's not full of retro touches, it has an original look.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah it was me I like the concept, but it is hardly aerodynamic and I like this car to if you want a picture of the concept here it is.<!-- Signature -->

2. It's too Pontiac-y for me. But seriously, even though that one looks more worthy of the GTO name, the purpose of the '04 GTO isn't actually to resurrect the GTO, as most people assume. It's to add a new car to Pontiac's lineup and hopefully push it toward more sensible styling.<!-- Signature -->

3. thats very true.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gimme Fuel</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>an obvious typo. dont be such an idiot wakka</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow... I actually agree with you on that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow i agree too ure all #$%#s

5. lol<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gimme Fuel</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>an obvious typo. dont be such an idiot wakka</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow... I actually agree with you on that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow i agree too ure all #$%#s</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sometimes I wonder how you got this far without being banned...<!-- Signature -->

7. lol! <!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gimme Fuel</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gimme Fuel</i>

wow i agree too ure all #$%#s</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sometimes I wonder how you got this far without being banned...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who??????<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>

Sometimes I wonder how you got this far without being banned...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who??????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WakkaWu.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gimme Fuel</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>

Sometimes I wonder how you got this far without being banned...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who??????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WakkaWu.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Oh, well he doesn't deserve to be banned.<!-- Signature -->

11. True, he hasn't really broken any rules...<!-- Signature -->

12. so how many fools have their "gto" on order?<!-- Signature -->

13. Hoden

It'll be based on the Holden Monaro (Australian) which is fast. They put LT1 Corvette V8s in sedans.
    <!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Audiquattro4</i>
    <b>It'll be based on the Holden Monaro (Australian) which is fast. They put LT1 Corvette V8s in sedans.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->But this isn't a sedan.<!-- Signature -->

15. yeah, they should keep it as a holden not a goat<!-- Signature -->

16. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Audiquattro4
    It'll be based on the Holden Monaro (Australian) which is fast. They put LT1 Corvette V8s in sedans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holdendo put ccorvette v8s in sedans but they also put them in the monaro. They also make family sedans and monaros with v6s and supercharged v6s

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>yeah, they should keep it as a holden not a goat</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I like it as a goat. I think they should make a 2004 or 2005 gto judge that would be great.<!-- Signature -->

18. yeah, it would be great if they did it right. not like this.<!-- Signature -->

19. HODEN??? hehehe

20. an obvious typo. dont be such an idiot wakka<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>

Wow... I actually agree with you on that.<!-- Signature -->

22. hey camaro, was it you who posted the GTO Concept in the american car forum?

that would be more along a unique design that i could get behind and support. even if it's not full of retro touches, it has an original look.<!-- Signature -->