Re: Honda.....Ha!

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by Viper Guyzzzzz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. dude, ive got a 1.8L engine and am very confidant. maybe to a fault, but i havent spent much money at all. no s/c, no t/c, no NO2. i have ran in the 12s, simply becuase the engine/car is light, and slightly powerful. it is possible, and it doesnt take much money either.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buzzbomber</i>
    <b>dude, ive got a 1.8L engine and am very confidant. maybe to a fault, but i havent spent much money at all. no s/c, no t/c, no NO2. i have ran in the 12s, simply becuase the engine/car is light, and slightly powerful. it is possible, and it doesnt take much money either.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And what year/make car is this? What modifications?<!-- Signature -->

3. 1993 Civic VX body, Integra Type R engine swap. B18C5. i had to shoehorn it into the engine. (well, not i, personally, but me and about 4 other guys.) before installation, i upgraded the clutch and flywheel (10lb) and put in AEM cam gears. keep in mind, i couldnt do everything, because this included 2 christmas's and 2 birthday's from my parents, and i had to buy the car (VX). i ran a high 12 at a doctor friend's private strip. oh yeah, moroso oil pan, larger injectors, (DENSO PLUGS i installed today, actually). i mean, 12's arent too difficult at all. a stock ITR with less mods, and a heavier body can run mid-to-low 13's. dont be skeptical. i have a friend with a MR2 turbo with 455 hp (dyno'ed), because around here, everyone has money, it seems. my car was rated at 225 hp, but ive never dynoed it. keep in mind its a VX body, which stock weighs barely less than 2100 lbs, and ive stripped things out, and have no A/C. <!-- Signature -->