Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT are better

Discussion in '2002 Peugeot RC Concept' started by RLQ, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

RC looks nice, but it's competition is better.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

I'm not sure at all !

The TT weights 640 more kg !!!! more than 1400lbs more !!!
    The TT is slower everywhere , and has a poor road holding (germans drivers are died , Audi had to make modifications on the car).
    I don't think that a car which weights 640kg more can beat the RC on a race track.The difference of power isn't enough.

The S2000 as better drag race times and top speed , but weights 350kg (772lbs) more.
    As you know , the overweight of a car makes it more difficult to handle and slows the speed in the corners (G force).
    That's why I think that the RC is able to defeat the S2000 on a race track.

3. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

Maybe, but there a lot of nicer looking cars than this one.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

Shut your mouth with your "there is better".
    You have to learn to say : :"I recognize that's a nice car!!!"
    Peugeot's team hasn't the same budget!!they cannot play in the same category but if you give them more money they'll show us nice cars and you'll have to say "wow"!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 306binge</i>
    <b>Shut your mouth with your "there is better".
    Peugeot's team hasn't the same budget!!they cannot play in the same category but if you give them more money they'll show us nice cars and you'll have to say "wow"!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Peugeot have no money ?? not the same categorie ?? what the hell you're talkin bout ??
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

He tried to seem clever...

What he seems to ignore is that Peugeot is one of the most profitable car maker in the world , and the one which has the best growth.

Concerning the budget , I remember some cars with strange names...205T16 , 405T16 , 905 , 406DTM , 206WRC.

Do they tell you something ? lol (much)

7. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>RC looks nice, but it's competition is better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How the f*ck do you know if those are better cars!?!?!
    It's a concept, so you can't say you drove them all and based it on that! I can only say something about the looks of all those cars and i think this is the winner!<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>I'm sure!

The TT is faster everywhere , and has a great road holding (germans drivers are cool , Audi had to make modifications on the car so it looks f ing cool now).
    .The difference of power is the TT is better enough.

The TT has better drag race times and top speed , but weights 350kg (772lbs) less.
    As you know , the overweight of a car makes it more difficult to handle and slows the speed in the corners (G force).
    That's why I think that the TT is able to defeat the RC on a race track.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I have to agree The TT rules<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

no way is the tt faster. the S2000 has good performance but the tt is slow ass. its ugly too. I would take this over a tt any day.

10. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

I think you cannot make a comparison between this car and TT and s2000.It is far more better looking than those two.In addition on the track it definitely is faster because of its low weight.Even in a straight line its faster.Bearing in mind the factor kg/hp which is the best way to see which car is faster the rc has 5.06 whereas the s2000 has 5.2.It is lighter so it would go off more easily.Maybe in the distance of 1 mile or so the s2000 will catch it but this car isn't for dragster.The only thing I think s2000 has better is the sound of its engine.This car hes definitely the looks of a supercar.It looks like a lambo diablo just smaller.If I was given a TT or a S2000 I would sell it to buy this one,if some day was in production.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Revenge of YEPPI</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>I'm sure!

The TT is faster everywhere , and has a great road holding (germans drivers are cool , Audi had to make modifications on the car so it looks f ing cool now).
    .The difference of power is the TT is better enough.

The TT has better drag race times and top speed , but weights 350kg (772lbs) less.
    That's why I think that the TT is able to defeat the RC on a race track.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I have to agree The TT rules</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**** you mother#$%#er , sale enculé de tes morts !!!

It's not what I said at all
    My post was :

I'm not sure at all !

The TT weights 640 more kg !!!! more than 1400lbs more !!!
    The TT is slower everywhere , and has a poor road holding (germans drivers are died , Audi had to make modifications on the car).
    I don't think that a car which weights 640kg more can beat the RC on a race track.The difference of power isn't enough.

The S2000 has better drag race times and top speed , but weights 350kg (772lbs) more.
    That's why I think that the RC is able to defeat the S2000 on a race track.

12. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

can they put the 206 WRC engine in this car?~<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

Not sure , they had many difficulties to bring the engine in the 206 WRC , i'm not sure they could put it in the RC.

14. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

THAT ENGINE SOUNDS AS A GREAT IDEA, BUT AS THE GURU SAID, THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS. SOLUTION? GIVE AN EXTRA AFINATION AND THE CLASSICAL REMEDY: TURBO. THAT IS MY POINT.

15. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 300CE24_RULE</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 306binge</i>
    <b>Shut your mouth with your "there is better".
    Peugeot's team hasn't the same budget!!they cannot play in the same category but if you give them more money they'll show us nice cars and you'll have to say "wow"!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Peugeot have no money ?? not the same categorie ?? what the hell you're talkin bout ??
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Thats my #$%#in opinion live with it.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speed82</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>RC looks nice, but it's competition is better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How the f*ck do you know if those are better cars!?!?!
    It's a concept, so you can't say you drove them all and based it on that! I can only say something about the looks of all those cars and i think this is the winner!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Thats my @#$!in opinion live w/ it.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

this car looks infinitely better than both the s2000 and the tt. this car is a sex machine, and quite simply, it's so exotic that id buy it just cause of that. that is, if i had the money :]

18. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

PEOPLE!!!!!!!

A reminder that this is ONLY A CONCEPT!!!!
    Nobody cares if the TT could cane its ass!
    I probably could! But the fact is, yes,
    its a concept; meaning that even though
    its in the same class doesnt mean theres
    ever going to be any competition. Its most
    likely they'll never go head to head.

just LOOK.

OBSERVE.

RESPECT THE DAMN THING
    and get on with your lives

19. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

This eats both TT and S2000 for breakfast.

20. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>Maybe, but there a lot of nicer looking cars than this one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Name one, I dare you.

21. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

I love it<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

the s2000 kicks ass!!!

23. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

"Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better"

How do you know? Did you drive it? You must be working for Peugeot then!

The engines in these concepts will be used in ~15,000$ cars.

24. Re: Honda S2000 and Audi TT is better

If, and I suppose that you have one of those self-better seemed, shut the hell up! This it is a work of art of Peugot, i think the desing its a Giuggiaro but im not sure; you guys will see, when leave at market, i don't know when, neither where, or how, but I will have one of these babes!