Re: HONDAS ARE THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT CARS

Discussion in '2000 Honda S2000' started by SeansVette, Aug 9, 2002.

1. OK, let's try. <!-- Signature -->

2. HONDAS ARE THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT CARS

hahahah what a slow PIECE OF SHIT
    haha looks like a god damn tampon

3. Must be some weird-ass looking pussy that you've been coming in contact with then. Have your girlfriend checked up by a gynocologist homie.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from westcoasthonda</i>
    <b>Must be some weird-ass looking pussy that you've been coming in contact with then. Have your girlfriend checked up by a gynocologist homie.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you mean his boyfriend right?<!-- Signature -->

5. Buzzbomber, if you can show me a N/A 2.0 Liter I4 with gobs of torque, then I'll agree with your signature.

"no replacement for displacement for the feeble minded"

You can simply do more with more displacement. <!-- Signature -->

6. N/A 2000CC I4Cyl. with gobs of torque, is just like saying a 125lb skinny weeny fella bench pressing 300lb!! just not mechanically feasible. but regarding the replacement for displacement issue, I would say boosted air induction. yep.<!-- Signature -->

7. Simzer,
    You are correct that you CAN make a small engine have the power of a larger engine. But, what you can do to a small engine you can do to a large engine with greater results.

Say, "no replacement for displacement" means exactly that. It's not saying that every 5000 CC engine has more power than every 2000 CC engine. Everyone already knows that's not the case.

You said yourself that it's mechanically impossible to get gobs of torque from a N/A 2 liter, and that's the reason for that phrase. <!-- Signature -->

8. Sean, how about posting that sexy-red's photo so we can see it?

this is one of the photos that I took for my car, with some special effects added to it. <!-- Signature -->

9. LOL! What are you asking for, a different angle? I'm still trying to talk my girlfriend into taking pictures on my car wearing a red bikini. Look for postings this summer! <!-- Signature -->

10. hahahah if i wanted to see girls with swimware, i'll pull a sports illustrated "swimsuite edition" off the shelves. No man post your cars pic, the one you have is only a thumbnail, can you post it as a big size image? like I did ..

doesn't mean I am not eagerly waiting to see the summer photo postings .. LOL<!-- Signature -->

11. Sure no problem, but you'll have to teach me how. <!-- Signature -->

12. Do you know what? I dont entirely appreciate your putrid language. Apologize you bastard!<!-- Signature -->

13. What The Heck are you talking about? "Putrid language". This is a Car Forum not a biology forum dawg!!

14. Sean, it is simple. when you post your next reply, before you click on "upload images and submit reply" make sure you check the fields above it, where it says "select image 1", click on "Browse" and go to wherever your image file is(as in what folder or directory) then double click on it to choose it. you'll see the previously empty field next to "Select image 1" filled with some file address. now you are all set to go, just click on "upload images and submit reply". easy right? <!-- Signature -->

15. Nice, My S2000 is nicer though...<!-- Signature -->

16. The S2000 is a cute little Honda. I do prefer my Corvette though <!-- Signature -->

17. cute little Honda? hahaha fine with me .. as long as it is not a "chicks" car .. <!-- Signature -->

18. You trying to tell me you live in Kuwait and own a S2000?

Ya right... damn lying sand niggers.

19. #19 SeansVette, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Z-Gouki</i>
    <b>You trying to tell me you live in Kuwait and own a S2000?

Ya right... damn lying sand niggers.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Z-Gouki,
    You really should take that racist crap somewhere else. Perhaps www.kkk.com, or www.isleptwithmysister.com, or any other website that will share your views.

<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Buzzbomber, if you can show me a N/A 2.0 Liter I4 with gobs of torque, then I'll agree with your signature.

"no replacement for displacement for the feeble minded"

You can simply do more with more displacement. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

First of all, the S2000 (and most hondas) are the heavy, so they don't need a lot of torque. Second, you can add more torque by putting a turbo into the car, u can also get more hp from the turbo.<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from obewan</i>
    <b>hahahah what a slow PIECE OF SHIT
    haha looks like a god damn tampon</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey I know what you can do. Go take that tampon and shove it up your ass. You would probly like that. you are a #$%#in asshole with no respect for any cars. Stop bashin hondas and go eat your bf's asshole or something. stay out of these forums because you have nothing intelligent to say you #$%#in retard.

22. #22 westcoasthonda, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Z-Gouki</i>
    <b>You trying to tell me you live in Kuwait and own a S2000?

Ya right... damn lying sand niggers.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Z-Gouki,
    You really should take that racist crap somewhere else. Perhaps www.kkk.com, or www.isleptwithmysister.com, or any other website that will share your views.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahaha. Hey I like that. " www.kkk.com"!! I think this guy is asking to be banned with sh*t like that. What do you think?

23. Have you been to Kuwait???????

Most of the cars on the road are european. I have seen more Lambos and Ferraris there than in the states. I would believe someone in Kuwait owns a S2000 (or maybe not, they would not settle for something that cheap)

24. Yes Jadotch, In Kuwait seeing a Mercedes SL or a Porsche 911 is as common as seeing any other regularly priced car. I paid 11,000 Kuwaiti Dinars for my car, thats about $36,000. and there are only 9 S2000s in kuwait, including models 2000&2001. so It was one of the reasons I bought one, exclusivity. besides it's a superior car to other similarly priced roadsters.

P.S Thanks Sean for standing up TO that retard. <!-- Signature -->

25. cool. I can totally understand that reasoning. Something Unique.