Re: Horse power

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Heyman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. That's great.

2. Horse power

It's amazing how it took ford 3 years to come up with a 320hp engine.And it had to be an svt cobra.Wow I am surprised!

3. That is amazing, considering chevy has used that same 5.7 for the last centry it seems like and getting 320HP out of a 4.6 compared to chevy's 5.7 at like 325HP. At least Ford can come out with a smaller motor that produces more HP. Come on chevy's motor's are still OHV's they need to get thier sh*t together and come out with at least a SOHC, now tell me how pathetic is that LOL.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bigvic</i>
    <b>It's amazing how it took ford 3 years to come up with a 320hp engine.And it had to be an svt cobra.Wow I am surprised!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I assume your talking 99-01. But there was one year 2000 where they made a car with 385BHP called the Cobra R.

5. Hey I wasn't being sarchastic, get off my ass!

6. Then why'd you make the thread

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>Then why'd you make the thread</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    It's a free country isn't it? The last time I checked it was!!!

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>That's great.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Of course it's great.It's great to be free in this great country with the mightyest military in the world thats rippin' it up in afghanistan right now as we speak!!!

9. Do you do everything you do because you CAN? Would you kill someone if you could get away with it? Do you see what I'm saying?

P.S. It is great to live in a country like ours, I wasn't being sarcastic...

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stang87</i>
    <b>hoseman shut the hell up he was making a joke and you have to be a pussy about it god what in the hell is wrong with you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Shut the hell up! It wasn't funny and I wasn't talking to you!<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>Do you do everything you do because you CAN? Would you kill someone if you could get away with it? Do you see what I'm saying?

P.S. It is great to live in a country like ours, I wasn't being sarcastic...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I see what you mean.I wasn't being sarchastic about living in our great country though.I don't take this country for granted, I come from a military family which consists of U.S. Navy sailors and U.S. Marines and I am thinking about joining up with the Marines next fall.I would never diss our country.

12. Hoseman and stang87 I wasn't joking about living in the U.S. I was serious.I would never joke about the U.S. like that.Damn!!!

13. the internet isnt the US people. and learn how to spell "sarcastic"<!-- Signature -->

14. BigVic feels really stupid at that time