Re: Hyundai cant design cars for shit

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai Clix Concept' started by jkboi27, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You know what people forget about hyundais? Most of them are in some way related to Mitsubishis. The Excel was a hyundai body wrapped around a Mistusbishi engine and drivetrain. The Elantra and Tiburon are mechanical "clones" of the Eclipse. Even the Sonata was related to the Galant.

I find it amazing that people will put down Hyundai even when they are busy praising Mitsubishi.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Z24_Cavalier</i>
    <b>all i have to say is that hyundai cars are peices of shit they look like shit and they run like shit.they are cheap cars and i don't really know why they are considered to be supercars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you talk like an immature school boy...
    grow up...<!-- Signature -->

3. aznprider,
    do not copy my handsome face!!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from aznprider</i>
    <b>I dont know y everyone is getting so upset...im just saying that hyundais look crap. And to those AZN koreans, i would like to say that my opinion has nothing to do with being AZN or asian pryde so fukin shut up and we can go on with our lives.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm AZN Korean....you boil me up, man!! You said Hyundais look crap...does that mean all of Hyundais look crap? I agree that Hyundai Clix doesn't look nice but it's no shame for me 'coz it was designed by Germans. If I say Toyota cars look crap ('coz you're Jap), you'll boil, too, man! Why should I shut up and let you go on livin' like that?<!-- Signature -->

5. To, Mack...

hey.....
    this is the fact that no one wants to believe..including U!
    - Hyundai Hynix and Samsung makes the best computer ram in the world...
    even better than japan or USA....
    so, just shut the f*** up if you don't know anything!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

6. yo nigaz! wut da shit u talkin bout sayin hyundaiz suk? dey b sweet ass! wut da hell kinda cars u lyk aznprider? chevy? they fukin piece ob shit! stop talkin crap about hyundai cuz azns are gonna beat ur fukin white ass bak to england!

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sparetire</i>
    <b>bullshit!
    hyundais are good, cheap reliable cars. Even if they are not, they have a 100,000 mile waranty. Thats about the best i have heard of. While this is definitly the most powerfull stock hyundai i have seen, they make a good powertrain, so i'll bet it is fine. remember, this is an entirly new engine and car, so they have a purpose built power train in all likleyhood.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hyundais still suck. Its a simple fact of life. Hyundai is the Korean word for "shitbox". Nothing you can say can change that so don't even try.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from clk gtr</i>
    <b>have u seen the hyundai tiberon?nice!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not! The Tiberon is what you get when you don't have any decent ideas left. You just throw a bunch of plastic together into some weird, warped shape and hope it will sell. Why people buy Hyundais is beyond my understanding. Might as well buy a Yugo.

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F KOENIG550</i>
    <b>Why the hell are u guys heapin praise to the Tiburon? Fugly ass and the front needs some major help. The Hyundai engines are pieces of shit. The only good Hyundai's are the rally cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Even their rally cars suck. Hyundai should just do the world a favor and quit making cars altogether.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Z24_Cavalier</i>
    <b>all i have to say is that hyundai cars are peices of shit they look like shit and they run like shit.they are cheap cars and i don't really know why they are considered to be supercars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen.

11. honestly guys, I could design a car that looks better than a Hyndai coupe, sonata or accent...<!-- Signature -->

12. ya...ya...

Then Toyota will employ you as a designer with HONOR..<!-- Signature -->

13. um....VMIFerrari are you sure hyundai means "shitbox" in Korean because the last time I checked, hyundai means "present time" which has no significance with the name of the car company, Hyundai has no meaning at all its just a brand name.
    Well don¡¯t you feel like an idiot, so stop being an onus to us all and shut the hell up and realize that hyundai cars are not that bad considering that Hyundai only has been making cars for 70 years or so and other car companies started making cars since like hundreds and hundreds of years ago and even though there is a 30 year gap of experience some hyundais out performs other cars.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mack</i>
    <b>Ha ha "got sushi?" Shouldn't that be "Got Rice?"...

Seriously. Hyundai should have stuck with (shitty) computer ram and (reasonable) power tools. No Hyundai is good looking at all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->excusme?....hyundai suking?.stiking with shitty ram?shitty?..they make one of the best rams in the world, and u missed out on one huge thig they do, they are the largest ship builders in the world, and i dont think they sould stop because i own a tuscani, and i dont have a single problm with it and heeps of my friends own a exel,and youll realise once you grow up youll know u HAVE TO stick with cars like hyundais, firsly beacuse they dont break down, they have good worranties, and if your short of money, like me a uni student, youll need one

15. To VMIFerrari....
    It seems you like Ferrari. Do you know what Ferrari's first automobile looked like? Hmm? Do you think Enzo made beautiful sportscars from the beginning?
    For Automobile manufacturee to mature, which you haven't, they need time to study, time to copy, and time to improve.
    To you, time is about now and bears no linear sequences. This is classic case of schizophrenia. I think you should immediately see your shrink.
    To say Hyundai suck by comparing it to Ferrari is just bad taste. And by comparing it to Cavalier, you demonstrate your ignorance.
    Hey! Fuckhead! Grow up. Write your own danm responces, instead of copying other people's comment and putting some half ass remark underneath, thinking it will make look smarter. Next time you see this, do try and write some reason why you think Hyundais are bad cars. I'll be pleasantly, though i suspect, surprised if you have any intelligence to project on your own.
    <!-- Signature -->

16. To the people who are comparing exotics to common people cars are just plain stupid. Its like comparing a Civic to a Mclaren F1. Of course the F1 will be better and comparing exotics to common peoples cars is the lamest way to say it sucks! And plus saying that Korean shit sucks........Frek.....95% of all superconductors in the US are made by SamSung and now Korea is the leading electronic company in the world. Sam Sung surpassed Sony in the development of electronics especailly the flat screen TVs. Sam Sung made the top of the line plasma screen TVs to date which costs 20g. So to those people who say that Korean products suck should shut the #$%# up and know your facts about whats happening.

17. Too many idiots on this thread, too little time to kill them all.

Anyone saying ANY modrn manufacturer "sucks" is an ignorant fool, who has probably never spent any time living in the real world. Grow up, get a clue, and quit hating on things just so you can look cool. Ok?

<!-- Signature -->

18. Listen to yourself you moron; "Hyundai has been making cars for 70 years or so and other car companies started making cars since like hundreds and hundreds of years ago".......Right. Ok. Whatever. Maybe you should pay more attention in your 5th grade history class because you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

19. First Point: Enzo Ferrari's first car was a 1947 125MM. It was actually comprised of several Volkswagon parts. But even then, Enzo knew how to design excellent cars. His experience came from years of racing for Alfa Romeo and he put everything he knew into making beautiful exotics.

Second Point: Ferrari never copies anyone's ideas; instead companies (like Hyundai) copy from Ferrari. Hyundai is not creative and has few original ideas that would be widely accepted, mostly because they're bad ideas. They "steal" ideas and there is no excuse for that.

Third Point: Even when Ferrari first came about in the late 40's, they gave it all they could to do their best. Hyundai does not. It doesn't matter that they're relatively new, so was Ferrari at one point. YOU ARE A FU@KING IDIOT.

Fourth Point: By defending Ferrari it shows that I HAVE taste. Not only that, but I also have style and class. To say that I am ignorant shows that YOU are ignorant because you know nothing about me or quality cars.

Fifth Point: You are a dumbass who is only alive because it is illegal to kill you. Eat it.

20. I AM KOREAN! I AM SO PROUD TO BE KOREAN!!!!!!!!

21. I hate fake stupid asians. ou said dis, wit and AZN in that sentence and your ebonics are irritating and stupid. As for this car, I don't like it very much. As for other Hyundais, not really. But they are great cars for familys o people that are strapped for cash, yet want a reliable, new car. Same with Kias, god I hate Kias though.

22. Of course they do. Just check the standings in the WRC races. Of course their civilian cars suck even worse.

P.S. Anybody who uses AOL has some kind of disfunctional brain problem

23. that doesn't mean u cannot hate hyundai or kia

24. I dont care if you say that Toyotas are crap because everyone is entitled to their opinions

25. Um, how do you explain the Pony then? It was the very definition of unreliable. In fact there was something about the Pony that was reliable. You could reliably expect it to break down at least once per roadtrip, you could also reliably expect to be stranded somewhere eventually because there's no way to get it started again.

Hyundai is currently at approximately the same level of quality as Japanese cars were ten years ago, I'd rather own a 10 year old Honda thank you very much.

In other words, the new Tibouron is about as good as a 1990 Prelude SI.