Re: ~I BeaT ThiS LambO in a RacE WitH my ToyotA EchO~

Discussion in '1999 Strosek Diablo VT' started by Sventilator, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Plus its fun to make fun of the "liars". You will do it soon enough.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from aznkidd</i>
    <b>This car sucks!!!!! I beat it in a race with my Toyota Echo. This is how it started....the owner of this car gave me the finger for almost crashing into him so we started racing, and at the end of the road was a very sharp turn, I made the turn and beat him in the race. After the race, we both parked down somewhere and he said he was amazed at my driving ability.......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Holy shit what a dumbass, my friken 93 buick skylark GS can beat the shit out of your shitty ass echo. What a dumbass

3. Hey, speaking of racing and slow vehicles like an echo (or, indeed, slower) I was thinking of starting a production class 50cc racing series for my Honda Express II Moped. the beauty is, we can race on backroads cause they can't break the speed limit! wouldn't that be awesome! And I could have a hot chick at the end with lemonade for the winner, I love lemonade. Any thoughts?<!-- Signature -->

4. You lying son of a *****!!! You have probably never seen a Lamborghini in your life, and if so, you definately haven't raced one. If you did, it would rape your damn echo. No way a Toyota will beat a Lamborghini. I bet a Lambo without wheels could still beat you gay car. Dont wast forum space with crappy lies. <!-- Signature -->

5. So. I beat a McLaren F1 in a Geo Metro with one missing cylinder. In reverse. Going uphill. With a flat tire.

6. What GAY ASS ***** would say that an echo would beat i lambo. We dont need gay lies like that. So while your makin up lies you might as well shove thay echo up your ass

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tmbggeek</i>
    <b>Hey, speaking of racing and slow vehicles like an echo (or, indeed, slower) I was thinking of starting a production class 50cc racing series for my Honda Express II Moped. the beauty is, we can race on backroads cause they can't break the speed limit! wouldn't that be awesome! And I could have a hot chick at the end with lemonade for the winner, I love lemonade. Any thoughts?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

actaully dude, i own a 1981 honda express II and i love it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, although its not as fast as an echo, it'll still beat lambo's and pick up chicks at the finish line!
    (chill out, im kidding, not lying)
    -peace<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Finger Eleven</i>
    <b>If it was legal for a mother to get an abortion after the baby has been born... you would be dead.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Ahahahahhaha!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. yeah bull shit you did. whatd you have a 10000000000000000 shot of nitrous? toyotas arent bad cars but dont even try and compare one to a lambo. plus the odds of you seein one of there on the streets is 1000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!!

10. Yeah and they look horible!!! I mean the crap I took yesterday looked better!!!

11. Lmao, next time you "race" make sure you tell the Lamborghini owner you're racing him. The Diablo was probably still in first gear.

12. Why would anyone admit to owning an echo?

13. BULL SHIT

14. umm...i think he was just driving normally(yes i did realize that you're not serious)

it's surprizing how many people on this site respond to jackasses that post bullshit.....

15. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha,I know huh

16. Diablo would still rape an echo in first,lol

17. Man, it's sad when people have to make up stories like that eh?

18. Do you really think that anyone is really gonna friggen beleive a cheap a** story like that?

19. Finally someone thinks like me. Just a young kid trying to get a rise out of someone. Speaking of the car, this was an extreamly limited producion version of the Lamborghini Diablo by the German Turner Strosek (who is famous for tuning Porsches) I think around five were made with some minor modifications to the suspension and exuast sytem for little better performance and had better aerodynamics thanks to the body kit which I think looks as good as it is functional. I'm not exactly sure what the performance rating is but I think the 0-100km is .1 sec faster than a stock Diablo with a slightly higher top speed thanks to the increased areodynamics. As far as handeling, I'm in the dark, sorry.

20. you suck.. seriously..