Re: I don't like Fords, but I'd sell my soul for one of these

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by Jmac, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I don't like Fords, but I'd sell my soul for one of these

Saleen handling? 505 HP? 3100lbs? 0-60 in 4? Great looks? This is the ultimate Mustang, no matter what anyone else says. Someone buy me this car, PLEASE!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. i like the new saleen mustangs, even the old ones. but the sr is a piece of crap in looks, but performance kick ass. dont get me wrong, if i saw one id check it out. if it was next to a delorean, id look at it for a minute. then id be all over the D. of course it(delorean) is a higher quality<!-- Signature -->

3. This isn't the ultimate Mustang...but it's DEFINITELY the ultimate Saleen. As for the SR vs. a Delorean...only a hardcore Delorean fan would choose the D (although Back To the Future was a hard ass movie. Hehe). I'm still impressed that they got a Mustang with a 351 to handle that well...those things are heavy bastards. And a Vortech-blown 351 at that. Damn...what a sweet ass car.

4. ford is the ish especially this one

5. It is a beauty!<!-- Signature -->

6. I don't like fords, also..
    But this one is truly great.

Gottz question the weight, though..
    takes 4 seconds for a car with
    505 bhp to do 0-60 mph?
    seems.. unreasonable..<!-- Signature -->

7. saleen! it is the best ford ever made vet and vipers can even hadel this thing i got one and wow this shit flies

8. Saleen really outdone themselves this time!!! Great car, great handling, great power. What would you like more???

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

9. has a bit of a jap look
    even though it looks better than most mustangs<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>I don't like fords, also..

505 bhp to do 0-60 mph?
    seems.. unreasonable..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no avence but it probibly takes ur rice roket 20 seconds to get from 0-20 km

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Audioverford</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>I don't like fords, also..

505 bhp to do 0-60 mph?
    seems.. unreasonable..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no avence but it probibly takes ur rice roket 20 seconds to get from 0-20 km</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Shut up w/ your rice rocket bashing sh|t, you ignorant mothaphucka.