Re: i have a 2001 cobra *****!

Discussion in '1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Asian KILLA, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i have a 2001 cobra *****!

hahahahahahahaha

2. Thats cool that you hate hondas, but cobras piss thier pants at the sight of a firebird ws6. Mustangs make muscle cars look bad because of how damn slow they are nowadays. Mustangs do serve a purpose, to make GM f-bodies look good.<!-- Signature -->

3. SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS MUSTANG HAS A BAD 1/4 MILE TIME 320HP AND A 14.1
    1/4 MILE TIME MAN THIS CAR SHOULD DO A 13.4 CAUSE THE WEIGHT IS LOW
    THIS CAR IS A DOG.

4. Re:All Domestics suck

All American cars suck they are made cheap as hell my supra twin turbo can kill any domestic on the street mustangs i eat for snacks firebirds arent nothing they cant even touch my car cause i smoke them so bad.

5. Come on Man, The Mustangs HP per liter rating is higher than the Firebirds, (not that i hate firebirds, I like em somewhat)I belive the Mustang is enginered better than the F-body guys, then again, if u want one crazy stang, look up saleen

6. I got to back up my brother SupraMan77. I have a BPU supra (400 HP) that set me back only $23000. It has never had any maintenance difficulties, looks HARD, is more exotic due to rarity, and does the quarter mile in 12 seconds. Do the math, this "rice burner" can smoke corvettes. Peace out. But Cobras are cool<!-- Signature -->

7. P.S. I dont think American cars are crap. I prefer Japanese and Italian. I'm saying japanese cars can often beat most domestic sporty cars (even a stock supra can beat a Cobra 9/10 times). I dont want to start WWIII here. Later.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from i hate hondas</i>
    <b>hahahahahahahaha</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

guess what, the 2001 has the same bhp as this one, no real advantige buddy, just a higher price<!-- Signature -->

9. You hate Hondas because they beat your old Mustang and made you buy a Cobra. Now you brag everywhere that you have a greast car. 300ZXs and Supras won't even want to race you. Not because you're too fast, but because they know they'd win.<!-- Signature -->

10. Is this place ran by 10-18 year old dumb asses???

11. Why are you comparing the supra to the cobra. For 10,000 more it should be faster. And btw it takes two turbochargers for the supra just to get to the cobra's 320hp.

12. HAHA SUPRA is a good car but thats about it! And Sotck supra vs STOCK SVT supra looses no matter what! After all these specs on this site are BS cause the 2001 Cobra does 13 sec 1/4 mile and is 5.2sec 0-60 car Natrualy Aspired! Now turbocharge a SVT and ull see if supra will even come close to catching up to it! Now... #1 selling sport car is still the PONY!

13. Re: i have a 2001 cobra !

You're (Nissan and Supra lovers) are allways funny.

First, you come here blaming every Mustang just because there's nobody in your forums.

Secound, you all know that nobody's will pay more than US$ 1,000.00 in you cars in 20 years.

So, you come here blaming erevybody just to convence yourselves that you're made a good deal. In fact you know that you're with a trash in hands, it's only a question of time...<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: i have a 2001 cobra !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>You're (Nissan and Supra lovers) are allways funny.

First, you come here blaming every Mustang just because there's nobody in your forums.

Secound, you all know that nobody's will pay more than US$ 1,000.00 in you cars in 20 years.

So, you come here blaming erevybody just to convence yourselves that you're made a good deal. In fact you know that you're with a trash in hands, it's only a question of time...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh, Leave them alone. They have to come here because there are no more Supra/300zx forums anymore (too bad).

15. hmm, maybe cuz the 99 cobra diddnt make its full 320 hp, and the new cobras do, 0-60 in 4.8 and the quarter in 13.5, according 2 car and driver

16. Thats a Nice Picture<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: i have a 2001 cobra !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>You're (Nissan and Supra lovers) are allways funny.

So, you come here blaming erevybody just to convence yourselves that you're made a good deal. In fact you know that you're with a trash in hands, it's only a question of time...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh, Leave them alone. They have to come here because there are no more Supra/300zx forums anymore (too bad).</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL !<!-- Signature -->

18. First of all I want to tell everyone I am a die hard GM man. I LOVE Corvettes. I just want everyone to know the best overall sports car in the world is the 2002 Corvette Z06. There is not a car under 85,000 dollars that can touch it. But, I do kinda like the Cobras. I own a 1996 Trans Am WS6, last light, I smoked the shit out a 99 Cobra. He was telling me how it ran 12.6 stock. HA HA HA! Ford owners are such fools.

19. that post is just sad

20. noone want to talk to you in the corvette forums???? as for it running a 12.6..no it runs a 13.8....and your ws-6 unless its modified would lose to a person who can drive...lt1's are POS's..i smoked my buddies 2000 formula firebird....in a convertible....and the 2003 cobra spanks any vette anytime...vettes are yuppie cars.

21. So what I have a 2000. Yes the Cobra R #278 w/ 385hp/385lbs torque stock.