Re: I have one word for you,

Discussion in '2001 Roush Mustang Stage 3' started by SHOv8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I have one word for you,"FORD"

2. I have one word for you "SUCKS!"<!-- Signature -->

3. i have one word for turbo porsche.............just no...a plain simple......no<!-- Signature -->

4. dope that is my one word this car is faster than the sallen in the couter this shit will smoke any fire bird this shit will smoke the damn corvette you cant #$%# with mustangs

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stang2002</i>
    <b>dope that is my one word this car is faster than the sallen in the couter this shit will smoke any fire bird this shit will smoke the damn corvette you cant #$%# with mustangs
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, upgrade a firebird w/ a supercharger and you will get about 100 more horses out of it. Come on, this car only gets about 40 more horses than a stock cobra. Put a supercharger on a cobra and smoke this car. By the way, don't talk sh*t about the LS1, it has very respectable power. This can't smoke a Z06.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stang2002</i>
    <b>dope that is my one word this car is faster than the sallen in the couter this shit will smoke any fire bird this shit will smoke the damn corvette you cant #$%# with mustangs
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, upgrade a firebird w/ a supercharger and you will get about 100 more horses out of it. Come on, this car only gets about 40 more horses than a stock cobra. Put a supercharger on a cobra and smoke this car. By the way, don't talk sh*t about the LS1, it has very respectable power. This can't smoke a Z06.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well we have the LS1 here in Australia (In the Holdens) and it ain't the bets engine sure it produces ok power but it isn't reliable, I don't know if Holden do anything to the engine but there have been a few recalls. Another thing the LS1 5.7 L was stroked out here to 6.2L and only produced 350kw!! Ford stroked out a 5.0 to 5.7 and got 350KW so don't go bagging ford!!! Cause I will start bagging the LS1<!-- Signature -->

7. oh yeah plus chevy stroked out a 5.7 into a 6.2 and stacked turbos on it to get 880hp, but that's a different story

8. u r a dipshit, they upgraded this car from a mustang gt and got 100hp out of it, and don't compare a car u or someone else got tuned to a stock car ass hole

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboPorsche</i>
    <b>I have one word for you "SUCKS!"</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Porsche = WORST sports car.
    Audi = Worst luxary car.
    Toyota = Weakest ''truck'' / Worst 2 door car for under 25g's.
    Nissan = worst 4 door piece of crap for under 25g's.
    <!-- Signature -->

10. You wish you had this car.
    Admite you #$%#in cocksucker.
    Im tired of those hoes dissin on mustang
    when they aint got shit ..that could
    smoke this car......bitchs never learn

11. The new Roush 360R has these stats:
    0-60 4.3
    1/4 12.3
    ...For 40k

P.S. importeater, the new nissans are pretty good. The maxima is faster than the beamers and benz's that cost 10k+ more.

12. The Maxima is !HOT! like dem Infiniti I35, I wish Supercars.net had the 2 cars!<!-- Signature -->

13. stop criticising domestics that ecah a lot of imports! stop it please!

14. maxima is shit compared to the #$%#in skyline and the I35 is a slower skyline

PS: read below

15. anybody know what the topspeed of this thing is?

16. #16 Camaro Roller, Nov 2, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  17. cool 4 a mustang

18. How come all the Porsche fans are assholes jealous of American performance?

19. *sigh* people (n00bs especially) and their not-rod bottle fed tuner 4-bangers...very few japcars can beat the Roush Mustang, souped up or not...and if they can alls you do to this beautiful Mustang is tweak the engine a little bit, (no NOS on this 'Stang!) and it could whoop the crap out of any japcar tuner not-rod poser that dare challenge it...

Nothing beats raw American HP!!!!

20. yup, you are right...hell ford gets 260HP out of a n.a. 4.6ltr V8, wow! i mean porsche only gets 320HP out of a N.a. 3.6ltr 6cyl and honda gets 240HP out of a n.a. 2ltr 4 cyl...damn ford is the master, i mean, they can take 4 more cyl's and 2.4 more ltr's and make a whole 20HP over honda...who could mess with that? porsche made a 4.5 ltr V8 that should compair well to fords 4.6ltr V8 in the mustang.

Porsche's 4.5ltr V8 makes 340 hp and 310 ft-lbs.
    Vs.
    ford 's 4.6ltr V8 makes 260 hp and 302 ft-lbs.

that means ford used .1 ltrs MORE to make 80hp less and 8ft-lb's less.

thats just compairing the motor's not the cars, so you can't csay it's because the porsche costs more.

so where was i "jealous of american performance?" was it the fact that american V8's can't beat some jap. 4 cyl's (like the S2000) or was it the fact that american V8's can't beat any jap V6 (sports cars) like the 350Z, or NSX(and the NSX has better track times then the Z06, and cobra R) or is it the fact that when compairing any V8 vs an american V8, the american cars are underpowered.

lol, should i even bring up handling? or do you just want me to skip that, because we know how most american cars handle...and skid pad ratings are nothing! if you have a 4,000lb car, it could be doing 1g on a skidpad at 30MPH, while a 2,000lb car is doing .85g on a skidpad going 80MPH, meaning that the 2,000lb car is better.

ok, and gas milage...ok, we all know ameican cars don't do well there, so i'll just skip that, the ONLY thing american cars do well, is they are cheap, but hey they need to be when they break down evey 3 years, and need to be replaced.

so where does american performance make me jealous? because if you can point it out, then please e-mail me!

and P.s. i am american born and raised, i live in southern calif. and i am white! not asian, and not from euro. i love america, i just can see past the bull shit, to see americans can't make cars.

21. how much worse this get?!

22. ok turboporsche. You gotta be pretty thick headed. Do you really think that .1 of a litre should cost $100,000 more? Now im not sayin the mustangs the best car out there but for a $20,000 car it gets some pretty good power to the pavement and for only $20,000 more you can give it porsche performance. Sure porshces are good but ya shouldnt compare 2 cars that are $100,000 apart.

23. you've gotta be pretty thick headed, i said "thats just compairing the motor's not the cars, so you can't say it's because the porsche costs more."

yes, a whole porsche car costs more, but i was compairing motor vs motor, and so you know, the ford was .1ltr more the porsche was .1ltr LESS and made MORE HP and MORE tq.and the mustang is way over $20,000, you're atleast $5,000-$10,000 off off, or more. and i was compairing motors from cars that where $12,000 or less apart, so you're one '0' off, and again, i was compairing motors, not cars.

24. shut up this car kicks ass

25. YO, BOZO! take a shot at the Ford GT, then lets here your import trap!