Re: i heard.........

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by viper kicks ass, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i heard.........

i heard that the people at hennesey motorsports did anothe test to see how fast it could go and it went...................240mph! 0-60 in 1.9 seconds!<!-- Signature -->

2. my uncles friend works at hennessey motor sports!<!-- Signature -->

3. Who is he, what's his name, and do you have any proof?<!-- Signature -->

4. i don't know who he is and i am not bullshitten<!-- Signature -->

5. I am currently building an engine for a car that makes a baseline of 850 hp good bye venom.<!-- Signature -->

6. OOHH yeah it is a v8 351 cleveland<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TheMaxx</i>
    <b>I am currently building an engine for a car that makes a baseline of 850 hp good bye venom.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    congratulations!
    who cares...<!-- Signature -->

8. more hp is not necessalary a better car! Plus it's not a Venom now is it!<!-- Signature -->

9. Give me solom, braking, 0-60, 0-100, top speed stats and then we'll talk. Pictures/ video and time slips would help<!-- Signature -->

10. #10 dodge_punk, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper kicks ass</i>
    <b>i don't know who he is and i am not bullshitten</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> no it did not do 0-60 in 1.9 Seconds. or it would be all over the Motortrend. and Hennessey motorsports site. and my site
    www.geocities.com/carmods01/page.htm #1 stop for Daimler Chrylser concepts and present cars<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper kicks ass</i>
    <b>i heard that the people at hennesey motorsports did anothe test to see how fast it could go and it went...................240mph! 0-60 in 1.9 seconds!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->no way this thing does 0-60 in 1,9 sec, aspecialy not when it does 240 mph... maybee if it was 240 kph....

12. haha this thread is so stupid!<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TheMaxx</i>
    <b>I am currently building an engine for a car that makes a baseline of 850 hp good bye venom.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    suuure you are. i like the part about how you know the bseline hp before its finished. soo what did you do to it exactly. i mean everything.<!-- Signature -->

14. Well I guess you proved yourself to be an IDOIT! You're arguing about this guy's car and its hp. I love hippicrates, they're so pathetic. Hennessey Venom's are KING for now...<!-- Signature -->

15. You're right, just another uninformed hater, that's all...<!-- Signature -->

16. I'm a hater ya right vipers are the best cars in the world now if i think that thatn how can be a hater<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>Well I guess you proved yourself to be an IDOIT! You're arguing about this guy's car and its hp. I love hippicrates, they're so pathetic. Hennessey Venom's are KING for now...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->if that was ever true the king has been dethroned the new king is the lingenfelter 427 TT it does 0-60 in 1.95 sec and the 1/4 mile in 9.24 sec with a top speed of 240 mph.<!-- Signature -->

18. for 833 hp i'm satisfied with it's maad preformance!!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

19. Camaroboy beat me to it! You idiots! A Lingenfelter 427TT will dust this Viper for less, and with one less liter not to mention Lingenfelter hasn't had all the legal problems Hennessey has. Until Hennessey runs faster than this the 427TT is king. <!-- Signature -->

20. #20 SvSi Viper, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Z06 Vendetta</i>
    <b>Camaroboy beat me to it! You idiots! A Lingenfelter 427TT will dust this Viper for less, and with one less liter not to mention Lingenfelter hasn't had all the legal problems Hennessey has. Until Hennessey runs faster than this the 427TT is king. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just because its not mentioned World Wide doesn't mean its not there. What about the Stryker Viper, modified by SvSi? 1200 horsepower. I think that would leave this Corvette behind so far. Even then, there are probably even faster tuner cars out there. The Lingenfelter is far from "king".

Check it out. www.supervipersystems.com They tested the car on the Bonneville Salt Flats a whlie back and broke 250 mph. I believe something around 247. Faster than the Lingenfelter Corvette? Most likely.<!-- Signature -->

21. people i was just kidding<!-- Signature -->