Re: I like this SUPERCAR, but Supra was faster!!!

Discussion in '1993 Mazda RX-7 JM1FD' started by z28infront, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I like this SUPERCAR, but Supra was faster!!!

The 2002'z06 will beat both, you know it. This rotary was a good supercar, but the Supra was the king of Jap imports. Both cars did good with a 1996' Vette. The 2002' z06 does beat all, even the over rated Vipor. This is about a 1995'RX-7 and if this car were a jewel, this 1995'RX-7 would be a diamond!!! I do love the RX-7 (1995)!!!

2. you are retarded! First of all quit bragging and saying that the zo6 beats all because it doesnt, ya of corse it can beat a supra and rx7 but a viper, no way. I hate you chevy guys all you do is say how good your corvettes are but there are plenty of other cars that I would take over one of those peices of crap.

3. question..............

WUDUP everyone...uh I will be buying my car VERY soon...and I cant decide whether I should buy an rx-7 and keep it stock parts mainly................or get an eclipse and put about $7-$8 thousand in mods I want POWER!!!......WHICH ONE SHOULD I SPEND ALL MY MONEY OF YEARS OF HARD WORK ON?????????!<!-- Signature -->

4. You would take a Supra over this work of ART? Man you need some help this car is SO much nicer than a Supra!<!-- Signature -->

5. dude, its not faire to campare a stock jap to an american muscle, they just arnt in the same league...<!-- Signature -->

6. id take the rx7 way before the eclipse, just get the rx7 then take it to alamo rotory and have a 3rotor put in

7. I would think about a supra man. But hmmm... I love RX-7's although there pretty expensive to fix and hard to find someone to fix it. It;s an even match. You decide.<!-- Signature -->

8. I just wana say since everyone hates something... I hate people that don't have the car, yet say its better then every other car. Yes the z06 is extremly fast, and I love vettes, but this is not a z06 forum, nor does an RX7 have anything to do with one. Look at the damn price range!! There is a huge gap, the z06 is clost to $60,000. So just leave it alone, dont go to a forum to make fun of the car, I came here to think what people had to say on it becuase I am interested in getting one. And ya they do 0 - 60 in about 5.0, one of my freinds has one, it makes you stick to the seat it accels so quick. No turbo lag either

9. Dude the RX-7 is in a whole another class of car then the Viper. The regular Viper has the same 0-60 speed. The fastest Viper has a 3 sec 0-60. This is stock no turbo's, this is an imazing car for having no Turbos. Putting turbos in this car would make it a three second car. In a race with a viper the RX-7 would have a good race. I know I would rather have a smaller engine and car that move better and does the same job. Plus what you would have to spend on a viper just as fast is amazing. The three second viper is worth $160,000 dollars, this is worth $31000. Twin turbos would cost around $6000 at the most. You have a $37000 car that can do the same job as a $160,000 car. If you think the viper is anywhere better you are an idiot.

10. ??? i dont understand a word you just said. putting turbos on what car would make it a 3 sec 0-60 car. one, you just said that the viper was already a 3 sec 0-60 and two, the rx-7 already has 2 turbos. plus the fact that you can get an rx-7 for much less than 31000 dollars. i bought one a month ago for 18000 and it has less than 60k on it. i dont think that you have any idea what you are talking about. you sound like you are 12 years old or somthing with you horrible grammar. i will give you this though, you are right that if you think that the viper is better, your are an idiot.

11. just because you have an rx7 doesn't mean you know anything about it. from previous posts i've read from you, you sound like a complete moron. but i do agree that that kid is a moron because you could make a rx7 faster than a viper with less money to spend but rx7 does have an overheating prob., but that can easily be fixed

12. pfffft. the Supra ain't king of japanese imports and saying the z06 beats all is stupid pig ignorance.

13. this is comming from the person that told me to install an intercooler in my 7 to stop an oil leak. give me a break. im pretty sure that it comes stock with one. but i could be wrong. hahahahaha
    ill have to check and get back with you. and im the complete moron. yeah right.