Re: I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Discussion in '1997 Italdesign Scighera Concept' started by FeLiX93, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from superfreak</i>
    <b>yeah i liked nfs3 too but c'mon a v6</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ahh, a TWIN TURBO V-6. And the reason that it doesn't go as fast as oohhh, say; the XJ220 - its the Shighera's displacement. 180CI isn't much. Bigger engine, then mabye it would be faster. <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Thugz</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>Well the shape of the car is good and shit
    but it aint a fast car
    cauz there aint anyfin better than the Ferrari 550 maranello twin turbo

and by the way the best car in NF3 waz the Mercedes CLK GTR it had a good handelin and speed

So wake up and smell the 550 tyres burn out and get back ur senses

Italdesign Scighera Concept is a good..................phew sure.
    well it aint a good car
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Thank god he got banned.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i'm happy about the banning too. all he did was make these kind of comments<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    but it aint a fast car

and by the way the best car in NF3 waz the Mercedes CLK GTR it had a good handelin and speed

well it aint a good car
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Thank god he got banned.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Thugz</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    but it aint a fast car

well it aint a good car
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Thank god he got banned.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

your glad he was banned... same here.
    And, just 14 minutes ago, I beat "lost canyons" on NFS IIIwith this car.
    Damn this car is nice. Too bad its not in production- what a shame. <:(<!-- Signature -->

5. yeah i liked nfs3 too but c'mon a v6

6. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

it was in Need For Speed 3, and i always used to be this car<!-- Signature -->

7. hahaha "always used to be this car"
    yeah i played nfs3 as well
    i liked the lotus
    good handling

8. the lotus gt1 i meant...

9. Well the shape of the car is good and shit
    but it aint a fast car

well it aint a good car
    <!-- Signature -->

10. yeah its an ultra cool car

by the way did you know that Scighera stands for "fog" in italian...
    <!-- Signature -->

11. THIS CAR RULES I AGREE...,

i do like this car i love the way the doors and everything else opens.
    i played nfs3 too and it had good handiling and speed(like all italian cars) any italian car is fine by me i love them all especially the 1988 lambourghini countach.<!-- Signature -->

12. Yes I have played NFS3 as well... Handling, speed, and everything is nice. Sure there are cars faster than this, many, but this one is unique, different from all the other cars

13. how can u not love this car???<!-- Signature -->

14. i can love it because i like it

15. this is an awesome car , thats all.<!-- Signature -->

16. I think this car is one of Italdesigns most beautiful creations. If not the most beautiful. But the Lamborghini Cala and Nazca C2 are close. But this one is a sweety.<!-- Signature -->

17. Nice car, nice handling... nice styling, and its an Italdesign... too bad they dont sell any...

18. anybody got some good pics of it?<!-- Signature -->

19. together with the italdesign cala this is a very beautiful car.

20. Everyone has got his own taste. Some like this one, some dont

I love it. When I began to play nfs3 I didnt even know this car was for real. I thought people made it up! haha

21. sweet lookin car, especially for a '97

22. My NFS III experience:
    The best car in NFS III is the CLK-GTR, it has the best handling and braking combined with great speed and top-end acceleration (it gets to 200 mph so fast). I set lap records on every track with CLK-GTR. The Jaguar XJR-15 also has great handling, but it's a bit slower. El Nino is by far the fastest but it handles like a drag car. The Diablo SV has great speed but handling could be better. The Lister Storm combines speed with handling. The Ferrari 550 Maranello's acceleration is a bit slow, but it has terrific handling. Italdesign Scighera is the most unique car in the game, top speed a bit low, but good enough, great handling and acceleration.

23. Damn Straight. I do. I really hope the make a '04, with a more refined rear end (not that i don't like it). Still all round beauty. Oh yeah, and maybe a V-8TT. That would move (faster).

24. i don't love it, I just like it. Clk gtr was the best in nfs3