Re: I love this car

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by SpyderMan!, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the road car though similar, looks way better than the GT...weighing only 1000kgs makes for some great fun but the 400bhp M5 powerplant would have been better.<!-- Signature -->

2. I love this car

with a beautiful design retro and a potent motor BMW 4.4L with 286cv
    do I need something to say more???<!-- Signature -->

3. perfect as it is.

4. i actually think an m5 engine would help . . . . that would make this thing worth the money. . . but the looks alone make it worth the money imo . . . <!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>perfect as it is.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes!!
    i agree!!<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpyderMan!</i>
    <b>the road car though similar, looks way better than the GT...weighing only 1000kgs makes for some great fun but the 400bhp M5 powerplant would have been better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they never said for you that in team that wins it doesn't move!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. this car looks shit. the lights look like a bad boob job<!-- Signature -->

8. the old car styling is coming back and suprisingly it doesnt look bad to me.

9. I think the car is an ok car, i would drive it.... at night. the headlights are a little funky.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rafael</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>perfect as it is.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes!!
    i agree!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So do I!

11. This things looking pretty damn fine to me, but this talk about an M5 engine yer that'd be good but if u want to go fast put in a Merc engine, I'm only kiddibg about such a big engine but if u had to chose go the merc...to be honest the car is fine as it is,,BUT not value for money if u ask me....>>>>
    Later<!-- Signature -->

12. This car makes the Chrysler PT cruiser look like a joke. <!-- Signature -->

13. Oh, and its got a racing team - supposed to compete in LeMans..<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- Signature -->