Re: I love this car

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by Audi357, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rafael</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>perfect as it is.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes!!
    i agree!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So do I!

2. <!-- Signature -->

3. I love this car

with a beautiful design retro and a potent motor BMW 4.4L with 286cv
    do I need something to say more???<!-- Signature -->

4. the road car though similar, looks way better than the GT...weighing only 1000kgs makes for some great fun but the 400bhp M5 powerplant would have been better.<!-- Signature -->

5. perfect as it is.

6. i actually think an m5 engine would help . . . . that would make this thing worth the money. . . but the looks alone make it worth the money imo . . . <!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>perfect as it is.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes!!
    i agree!!<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpyderMan!</i>
    <b>the road car though similar, looks way better than the GT...weighing only 1000kgs makes for some great fun but the 400bhp M5 powerplant would have been better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they never said for you that in team that wins it doesn't move!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. this car looks shit. the lights look like a bad boob job<!-- Signature -->

10. the old car styling is coming back and suprisingly it doesnt look bad to me.

11. I think the car is an ok car, i would drive it.... at night. the headlights are a little funky.<!-- Signature -->

12. This things looking pretty damn fine to me, but this talk about an M5 engine yer that'd be good but if u want to go fast put in a Merc engine, I'm only kiddibg about such a big engine but if u had to chose go the merc...to be honest the car is fine as it is,,BUT not value for money if u ask me....>>>>
    Later<!-- Signature -->

13. This car makes the Chrysler PT cruiser look like a joke. <!-- Signature -->

14. Oh, and its got a racing team - supposed to compete in LeMans..<!-- Signature -->