Re: i own one of these and i thank ferrari

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by SvSi Viper, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Moron...

Do you really expect anyone to believe you? I doubt you even being old enough to have your license.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>
    <b>this is the best car i have ever driven, fortunatly i now own one of these in dark grey with white leather seats as well as a red ferrari 360 spider f1.

as ferraris, like any itallian motor vehicle, are very tempremantal, i also have a BMW M3 for weekdays.

all lovely cars but this rules supreme to all others i have driven
    (however i am yet to drive a mclaren f1 lm)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

First off it's temperamental not "tempremantal" and it's fortunately not "fortunatly".

In most cases I could care less how people spell words or capitalize sentences. Who cares really?

But since you've made such an outlandish claim, such as owning 3 exotic sports cars (2 of which are Ferrari's), you should have enough intelligence to speak correctly, so for someone like you YES I expect proper spelling.

You should also provide proof, there is a lot of liars on this website you know, you wouldn't want to be mistaken for one of them... would you?

I'm really starting to get annoyed with the amount of bs floating around here, surely people like you can find something better to do.

Oh and by the way I don't believe you, sorry. Anyone with a name like "japcarsaregay" would be unlikely to exude high intellect. Let alone own 2 Ferrari's.

3. **** off! Hell yeah I want to see some proof! If you were a lawyer or whatever you'd would definitely choose the right words especially in your name. Europeancarsrulejapcarsaregay? What the **** kind of name is that? If you own the car good for you, but the way you claim it, you make yourself sound like such a JackAss that nobody really cares. So instead of showing us a damn Certificate, show me a damn image of your car! And don't be such an ASSHOLE!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>
    <b>And for SvSi Viper, Pamela Anderson may drive a Viper, but who cares? She is a girl with looks which remain only on the surface, with plastic curves, no brains and no dress sence. It's really no wonder she drives a car which can not match its european rivals in style, just some writen figures and a better price. The Dodge Viper. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Who cares? You do. Otherwise you wouldn't cry about my signature. Why write about it, if you don't care? Surely it must bug you a little bit if you devote time to write to me about it.

Can't match its European rivals? The only thing it can't match is the high price they sell their cars for.<!-- Signature -->

5. My ass you own those three cars. Please do show some pictures of you with them, and we will all eat our words. Purplebluegreen is the smartest guy on supercars.net, because there are a lot of liars, and you sound like one of them. Prove us wrong.<!-- Signature -->

6. I am a new member to supercars.net but I have often read the forums and been shocked at the lieing that occurs. One man claims to own a Mclaren F1, however he is idiotic enough to use this sites picture.

For all those people who lie about their vehicles, their means of transport, I ask you to get off this site and become car salesmen because we all know that to be a salesman you need to be a good liar and some of the members of supercars.net deserve a doctorate in lieing.

We are here to discuss some beautiful machines. All those people who would prefer to lie, spare us the arguments and sign out for the last time.

7. i have one of these, if you don't believe me gimme an object that you would like to see next to the pic (not me) and i'll put it there<!-- Signature -->

8. A McLaren.<!-- Signature -->

9. Need for Speed, do you really think that we could all be that ignorant? It would not be that hard for some idiot to get a picture of this car and cut and paste another object right next to it. I'm not saying you don't own it, but it'll take more than that proposal to convince most of us.<!-- Signature -->

10. if you do own this masterpieces well for you then my friend.. i hope you proves the people calling you a lier ..wrong but if you are not being real then plz let us know we wont actuallu hate you or anything.. <!-- Signature -->

11. nah, i'm not lying, what would it prove if i was? internet friends???? whats the hell is the point of that, i'll be straight with you all, i don't own this car my dad does, he doesn't let me near it either<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>
    <b> To all of those people who are sceptical of what i have stated, I'm 27 years old and a barrister (that's why I am able to drive such exotic vehicles).

You may go ahead and say that all those practising law, lawyers and solicitors in particular, are liers. I am not one of these and I will happily provide evidence if it pleases you, perhaps a scanned image of my Ferrari Owners Club of Australia certificate, will help your mind swing to the correct belief.

And if you are going to judge my intellect by means of some words on a screen you are people people with no logic or possitive thought yourselves. We have all made TYPING ERRORS in the past and every one of us has made a mistake.

Oh and "japcarsaregay." Do you expect me to have a name like "european cars are imaculatly constucted and beautifully designed motor vehicles however japanese automobiles are designed by people that would be very good at forgery and have the build quality of a chinese childrens toy" ?????

And for SvSi Viper, Pamela Anderson may drive a Viper, but who cares? She is a girl with looks which remain only on the surface, with plastic curves, no brains and no dress sence. It's really no wonder she drives a car which can not match its european rivals in style, just some writen figures and a better price. The Dodge Viper. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ferrari Club of Australia?? Interesting, as according to John Cant Ferrari (the local dealership) the 575M doesnt arrive in Australia until September/October. Sorry mate.

13. U got Smoked fool
    Http://www.icebleu.tk

14. Anyone who has such a boneheaded name like yours puts their exotic car ownership claims in serious doubt.<!-- Signature -->

15. Hey guys lay off I would like to see a picture of all you in front of your Geo metros, who cares wheather he drives those cars or not, fact is he probably drives better cars than you.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>
    <b>this is the best car i have ever driven, fortunatly i now own one of these in dark grey with white leather seats as well as a red ferrari 360 spider f1.

as ferraris, like any itallian motor vehicle, are very tempremantal, i also have a BMW M3 for weekdays.

(however i am yet to drive a mclaren f1 lm)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There's NO 575M Maranelo being sold in Australia yet. And you know why Im saying Australia, right ?

Sorry, kid....sweet 'internet' dreams for you...

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GGVTG18</i>
    <b>Hey guys lay off I would like to see a picture of all you in front of your Geo metros, who cares wheather he drives those cars or not, fact is he probably drives better cars than you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Get off his dick, Bro.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from europeancarsrule japcarsaregay</i>

Somehow, I dont beleive you. But if you do I appoligize. I would think people with those cars wouldn't bother bragging about them on the internet because they know they could be mistaken for a liar. Plus, your whole nine posts dont seem to convince me either.<!-- Signature -->

19. Really. How old are you sir/maam? I have no way of knowing if what you're saying is true but I can tell you I will have an older Maranello in May 2005. Do you really own those cars or are you just bullshitting everyone here for attention?

20. Hahaha what a joke. My assistants have more money than this idiot.haha very funny.

21. How can you be a barrister at the age of 27?? I mean, i'm doing a law course at Uni of Syd right now and when i finish at the age of 22..i still wont be a barrister...then i gotta go back to law school for a few more yrs until i can practice as a barrister?..assuming i pass the exam..
    even if you are a barrister...its not possible to earn all that money in so little time...especially since you'd still be a newbie
    maybe u should've pretended u were into another proffession...or u won lotto a few times..
    sorry..sorry...

22. I'm assuming u r in australia...since u said u haf a certificate saying "Ferrari Owners Club of Australia"..
    damn bullshi**ers

23. This is why these forums are known as the dumps of sc.net.

24. Most people who really own Ferraris wouldn't waste time bragging about them because they know it's hard to buy a Ferrari given the fact that you have to work very hard to earn the money (except for the 20 year old "babies" whom daddies gave them the car as a St. Valentines gift). Oh... I AM RICH- you're a complete asshole, I am sure most of us here have much more money than you do, I bet you drive a CHEVY to work every day when you go from your small ass apartment to your job at MCdonalds serving french fries. If you were as rich as you presume to be, you would tell us what Piccaso paintings you own, what is your name (if you are a known businessman as you say you are, I would know who you are), and what is the company you own. If you are so rich, probably you'll have some sort of intellect no to brag about cars that you know you do not own. What's the point in lying to us if you know your not as rich as you say you are??????????
    P.S. #$%# you I AM RICH. If you are as rich as you say you are... give us evidence.

25. I doubt that you have 2 ferraries, anyway if you do proove us wrong...
    U have to take a picture of the 2 cars next to each others, with you in the pic of course, the same picture but in a different place, pictures of you inside both of the cars, and we would like to see a scanned picture of the Ferraries paper , as well as your ID, and don't try to photoshop cuz we will notice... and if you could throw in some pictures of your M3 as well would be nice,, maybe a picture of the two ferraries alongside the M3...

And I AM RICH you're a moron who barely have the money to pay his rent.. cuz i don't really think A "rich" person would go out saying that he's rich...
    AND if you really are Rich, then you're a stupid moron who'd like to show off , so go get a life, you sound like you're 13 and who's dad has a bunch of money! ignorant, if u really own that much money well you're not worth it, at least show some dignity , god!!!