Re: I own one of these babies

Discussion in '1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario' started by badneuzLS4L, Aug 10, 2002.

1. lol, 12 billion dollars .. hhhhmm, riiiighhhhht. Tell me your last name kid, I'll look for your dad in the top 100 richest people in the US list.
    stop bull&%#$ing, even if it were true, nobody around here would believe you. So why bother telling ? Really, if I owned a supercar, I would never say I did on a forum like this, because of so much disbelief.

2. OH GOD A R34 CANT EVEN HIT 180MPH AND WHAT YOUR GONNA GET SOME TURBO? THIS CAR LOOKS SOUND AND PERFORMS BETTER THAN MOST PRODUCTION CAR TODAY! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE SIION XB FIRST BEFOR YOU LOOK AT THIS! I HAVE SEEN THESE CAR WITH TWIN TURBOS ON THEM AND THEY WOULD SMOKE YOUR SKYLINE! BUT I LIKE SKYLINES TO. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING TO MUCH THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS THERE NO WAY A SKYLINE CAN BEAT A LAMBO.

3. Yeah well cant be any worse then newfoundland ( i think the best car in the whole province is a ford gt) and the best car i have seen here was a dodge viper so theres no way it's as bad as here.

4. i have heard one of these at 7,250 rpm.

amzaing

5. WOWWWWWWWW!!!!