Re: i wanna #$%# it in the tailpipe

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by Benny G, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>LATEST CONFESSIONS FROM INYOUREYE,</i>
    <b>YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE BABES RECKON IM TOO CREEPY... BUT THE CARS JUST CANT RESIST ME!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

(shudder)<!-- Signature -->

2. God, good, more rednecks on this sight. You better get off though, you're '81 Camaro probably just died from trying to start it.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorollaRacer</i>
    <b>God, good, more rednecks on this sight. You better get off though, you're '81 Camaro probably just died from trying to start it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You made no sense in that last sentence there, you stupid rice burner fans probably just think that a car is only good for speed and thrasing the shit out of it, others would have a passion for driving it.Not screwing it up.<!-- Signature -->

4. you made less sense than him, dumbass
    <!-- Signature -->

5. none of you made sense so shut the hell up especially the one who started thid message i would kick ur ass if i caught u doing that to my truck if i owned one

BETTER YET WHEN I GET ONE I WILL MESSAGE U AND I WILL LET U START UR THING BUT WHEN I GET SICK OF IT AND UR SCHLONG IS THERE I WILL BURN IT OFF YOU GAY FAG

6. im not a truck fan, but to me this is pretty nice. 0-60 in 5sec and 1/4 mile in 13.9. thats impressive for a truck thats heavy. but its a V10. the lighting has a V-8 (right?). so i rather take the lighting cuz it'll be cheaper pretty much and looks better also.

7. WHAT!?

WHAT!?

WHAT!?

Tell me you didn't say the Ford looks better.
    PLEASE tell me you didn't!

8. haha #$%# it in the tailpipe raw dog 4 me!<!-- Signature -->

9. this truck is unbelievabley fast for a truck

it runs closeer to 13.0's rather than 13.9 quarter mile which is M3 and 911 territory, however it's STILL a truck, and altho it pulls .93 in the skid pad, you can't go around comparing it to the likes of an M3, i just put up that quarter mile comparison as food for thought!

and to the guy who said the lightening is better.

ahhhh....no.....

this thing looks CRAZY, i saw it at a car show with 23 inch rims on it.

and it has more power than the lightening which is also a supercharged V8...
    put a charger in this thing and your running over 600 horses with Matching torque... good bye lightening.... and it would beat the shit out of a lightening stock anyways. the lightening was good competition for the older RT's... but there is NO competiton for this pick up.

and about #$%#ing it in the tail pipe..... well i wouldn't go that far, but for a truck, it's the best out there!
    <!-- Signature -->

10. I don't know about making love to this Mopar, how about making love to your girl in this Mopar? That's better. Oh, and it's "no replacement for displacement", a force fed big block Mopar, like a blown hemi, will eat up any Japanese import (not to mention a lot GAS), including their precious Skyline. Mopar or no car!

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2002wrx</i>
    <b>you made less sense than him, dumbass
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm sorry how doesn't that make sense?I said if you actualyl read that reply PROPERLY is that Ricers like to thrash cars and they think the more HP the better....At the end i sadi some people actually drive cars as a passion, not to use it like a #$%#wit.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from inyoureye</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what a nice fetish you have...i can recommend you a mini cooper it's god a real tight tailpipe

13. This is for those #$%#ing people who compare the lightning to this ram first learn how to spell lightning before talking about it and second wait till SVT puts the gt 40 dohc 5.4 v8 and then we can compare them and there is no doubt the lightning will beat it because its lighter and this engine revs faster. even though the gt40 might not make it into production believe me its engine will.