Re: I would buy this car!!!

Discussion in '2002 Peugeot RC Concept' started by PenneyWise, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I would buy this car!!!

This is one of the coolest and differnt cars I've seen in a long time, and its a L4 so it probly wont cost to much. Peugeot needs to produce this car.

2. PLEASE PRODUCE THIS CAR!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. its nice and all but i dont think that i would spend my money on it. <!-- Signature -->

4. well...
    since it weighs 1300lbs less than a camaro, i think i could bu it over an integra<!-- Signature -->

5. The car actuly ways 1984 lbs. This car rocks. I would probibly rather have this than a Porche. Especially if it was a V6.<!-- Signature -->

6. that's 500 pounds less than my del Sol! God damn its a featherweight,

7. Its pretty sweet. I would buy it. It's alot better than the car the American car dealerships are trying to make. Pt Cruiser, Crossfire, what the hell are they thinking! This is an awesome car maybe american manufactures should take alot at it to see what a real car is. And no I have nothing against Americans I am american, just hate their cars!<!-- Signature -->

8. This is a nice car. I would consider buyibng it the way it is but if peugeot put a flat six in it than it would be sold. <!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vipersrule</i>
    <b>This is a nice car. I would consider buyibng it the way it is but if peugeot put a flat six in it than it would be sold. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't think they will put a flat 6 in it cuz they don't have it.
    French manufacturers have only one V6 of 210 hp developped by Renault and Peugeot. They worked together to draw up this engine now used in all the high categories cars of these two brand.
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Renault a poussé le V6 à 230cv sur la Clio V6 , et à 285 sur la Trophy.

Peugeot est donc capable de pousser également le V6 à 230cv

11. Yes of course but I was answering to the guy who wanted Peugeot to put a flat 6 in this one. They have a V6 of 210 ( 230 , 3XX ??? hp ) but no flat 6.<!-- Signature -->