Re: I'm sorry for u mercedessss...

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-DTM' started by Angisio, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fadimaas</i>
    <b>stupid car...for old men ...
    heyyy youngg men ... try the M3 BMW and check the difference ... it's awsomeeeeeeeeee ...the best ever...u can see that from the results of the F1 ... love ya BMW </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

u r pathetic, get a life , loser. benz rule.,..
    later<!-- Signature -->

2. Quote from fadimaas
    stupid car...for old men ...
    heyyy youngg men ... try the M3 BMW and check the difference ... it's awsomeeeeeeeeee ...the best ever...u can see that from the results of the F1 ... love ya BMW

Beat it Dumbass, Jes beat it. BMW M3 has been beaten, i repeat, the M3 has been beaten by this Benz. How could u possibly hate on this car when its built from the most finest materials and parts made making it a very expensive sport car? Maybe u jes mad cuz ur BMW cant beat this Benz, and its starting to break ur heart on ur BMW. Im sorry to say this but NO BMW CAN TOUCH A MERCEDES BENZ SUPERSPORT WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!

3. you know what the funniest part is about this , this car is'nt even gonna see any BMW's because its a race car DTM stands for Deutsche Tour Meister, YES ITS A RACE CAR IT WILL NEVER SEE THE OPEN ROAD. ( but i wish it would )

so you just ramble on about bmw's that it isnt gonna see
    if youre happy about it.

<!-- Signature -->