Re: I'm sorry for u mercedessss...

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-DTM' started by Emdec55, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i don't get why ppl r talkin like this!!!! this is a race car!!!! and the M3 is just a car!

2. This is one of the ugliest Mercedes cars yet. The CLK-GTR was great, but they've regressed. I'm disappointed.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sek</i>
    <b>Sorry, Chii, don't quiet get you! It might be natural to dislike a car but spit on it?, come on. I don't think so. I read the other day a reply from somebody which I actually respected: ignorance does not belong here, on these forums. bmw vs mb, am vs jap, european vs evrybody else... Don't understand it. Which make kind of sad is the fact that I bet that some of these guys don't actually have a driving licence, hilarious! Yet they claim to know all about cars. gimme a brake! As for me I drive a Laguna ( uuuuu, I wished it was Seca) and I can take over some mb, bmw, japs and ams and yet I would like to have some of those cars that I passed by. If somebody does actually agree with me just let me know!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Sorry, but I just think if they said it's not good, it's fine with me for them to say that, but spit on it, no, I don't like it.
    Also those people you're talking about, I'm one of them. I don't have a drivers lisence, need 7 more months...
    I don't Claim to know everything about cars, but I don't know them all, so that's why I'm here to learn about cars.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fadimaas</i>
    <b>stupid car...for old men ...
    heyyy youngg men ... try the M3 BMW and check the difference ... it's awsomeeeeeeeeee ...the best ever...u can see that from the results of the F1 ... love ya BMW </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

u r pathetic, get a life , loser. benz rule.,..
    later<!-- Signature -->

5. I'm sorry for u mercedessss...

stupid car...for old men ...
    heyyy youngg men ... try the M3 BMW and check the difference ... it's awsomeeeeeeeeee ...the best ever...u can see that from the results of the F1 ... love ya BMW <!-- Signature -->

6. and again a idiot bmw fan! look u go and love ur bmws but don't say crap about MBz!

7. yer #%$, you can be stupid and like ure BMW's all you like, but don't even try to diss mercedes-benz. Only a poor man would buy a BMW over a Mercedes-Benz. Best German car maker, ever!
    later<!-- Signature -->

8. who the fudge cares about your stupid F1 results. cant even make a complete sentence. where did u go to school? afghanistan?

i love BMW but i'd take the CLK-DTM over any M3. this car should cost somewhere near a million dollars so who the fudge cares who wins the f1 cup.

9. hey fadimaas, yur an idiot. i know for a fact u have not driven a gtr and dont compare a normal m3 to this cuz its just wrong. u have also not driven THIS car!! and hey 180 dont f*ucken talk shit saying "only a poor man would buy a BMW over a Mercedes-Benz" cuz whether someone buys a BMW or a Benz is mostly based on personal taste and what they are looking for in a car. i say mostly cuz price does become a factor sometimes considering BMW gives more bang for the buck in many cases. proof in aprils motor trend.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ChromeBMW</i>
    <b>hey fadimaas, yur an idiot. i know for a fact u have not driven a gtr and dont compare a normal m3 to this cuz its just wrong. u have also not driven THIS car!! and hey 180 dont f*ucken talk shit saying "only a poor man would buy a BMW over a Mercedes-Benz" cuz whether someone buys a BMW or a Benz is mostly based on personal taste and what they are looking for in a car. i say mostly cuz price does become a factor sometimes considering BMW gives more bang for the buck in many cases. proof in aprils motor trend.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yeah in some cars like 3 series vs c class and m3 vs clk55 but not big cars

11. This car is one of the best. It kicks the crap out of any Bimmer you dipshit don't dis on awesome cars.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fadimaas</i>
    heyyy youngg men ... try the M3 BMW and check the difference ... it's awsomeeeeeeeeee ...the best ever...u can see that from the results of the F1 ... love ya BMW </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

kids..don't talk like this please..it's not a good way to impress people..<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b>yer #%$, you can be stupid and like ure BMW's all you like, but don't even try to diss mercedes-benz. Only a poor man would buy a BMW over a Mercedes-Benz. Best German car maker, ever!
    later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->..accually,....buying a BMW dont mean they r poor, u Dumfuk...it just means mercedes suck shit and r just expencive pieces of craps.....

BMWs rocks ass

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sungjoon</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b>yer #%$, you can be stupid and like ure BMW's all you like, but don't even try to diss mercedes-benz. Only a poor man would buy a BMW over a Mercedes-Benz. Best German car maker, ever!
    later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->..accually,....buying a BMW dont mean they r poor, u Dumfuk...it just means mercedes suck shit and r just expencive pieces of craps.....

BMWs rocks ass</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->and again....1 MORE IDIOT BMW FAN!

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fadimaas</i>

This is a race car in the DTM, and BMW don't even have a competitor in this series. I would like to see BMW's M3 GTR in this series, but until then....shut up!!!<!-- Signature -->

16. I am a big fan of Mercedes because my mom owns one and they make very fine cars. I also like BMW. I think that #%$ that posted this should keep his stupid comments to himself. No one here cares about what he thinks.

17. Guys, this incesent five year old bickering is getting you nowhere. This vehicle is special built for the races it enters. You cannot say "It sucks" unless you have personally driven it. Now, as for the fight between BMW and M-B fans, BMW and M-B are two totally different companies. BMW cars are designed for sporty handaling and fast acceleration. M-B cars are disigned for plush luxury. Car and Driver said it best, "A Mercedes is a passengers car. Everything in it is leather and of all new technolgies introduced, most are for passenger comfort. BMW is a drivers car, most of its technology releases are gered twords better handaling and speed."<!-- Signature -->

18. Sorry guys, I'm new on forums but is there a contest for making fun of other cars or at least one for placing threads and then count the replies???? 'Couse otherwise I can't quite get it why somebody would say something tasteless and, well, stupid, about good cars. I was under the imppression that on these forums are guys who actually LOVE CARS!

19. well, it's natural if you see what you don't like.
    To some people.<!-- Signature -->

20. Sorry, Chii, don't quiet get you! It might be natural to dislike a car but spit on it?, come on. I don't think so. I read the other day a reply from somebody which I actually respected: ignorance does not belong here, on these forums. bmw vs mb, am vs jap, european vs evrybody else... Don't understand it. Which make kind of sad is the fact that I bet that some of these guys don't actually have a driving licence, hilarious! Yet they claim to know all about cars. gimme a brake! As for me I drive a Laguna ( uuuuu, I wished it was Seca) and I can take over some mb, bmw, japs and ams and yet I would like to have some of those cars that I passed by. If somebody does actually agree with me just let me know!

21. I'm getting sick of all these dumb BMW fans. Your ignorance makes you a disgrace to BMW. The only reason why BMW fans have to be so stupid and arrogant is that they are afraid of getting their butt kicked by a Mercedes. Mercedes fans are mostly happy about Mercedes cars, and they don't have to go to the BMW forum just to say stupid things about BMW to make Mercedes look good. Mercedes fans know that Mercedes is good, we don't have to go to the BMW forum and start saying BS about BMW.

If you really think that a normal M3 would kick a CLK-DTMs (race car, once again, RACE car) ass, then you should think once more. I didn't even know that someone could be so wrong.<!-- Signature -->

22. As much as I like the M3, I have to say this car is faster, better handling and acceleration is most likely better. So stop trying to say some thing that is not true. The M3 has been beaten, But it is an honourable defeat. But Both are fine cars.<!-- Signature -->

23. im more sorry for you fadimaas, since you cant see what beautiful and sleek car this is... this car is #$%#ing genius.combining power and style!!

24. Quote from fadimaas
    stupid car...for old men ...
    heyyy youngg men ... try the M3 BMW and check the difference ... it's awsomeeeeeeeeee ...the best ever...u can see that from the results of the F1 ... love ya BMW

Beat it Dumbass, Jes beat it. BMW M3 has been beaten, i repeat, the M3 has been beaten by this Benz. How could u possibly hate on this car when its built from the most finest materials and parts made making it a very expensive sport car? Maybe u jes mad cuz ur BMW cant beat this Benz, and its starting to break ur heart on ur BMW. Im sorry to say this but NO BMW CAN TOUCH A MERCEDES BENZ SUPERSPORT WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!

25. you know what the funniest part is about this , this car is'nt even gonna see any BMW's because its a race car DTM stands for Deutsche Tour Meister, YES ITS A RACE CAR IT WILL NEVER SEE THE OPEN ROAD. ( but i wish it would )

so you just ramble on about bmw's that it isnt gonna see
    if youre happy about it.

<!-- Signature -->