Re: I'm sorry for u mercedessss...

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-DTM' started by Emdec55, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b>yer #%$, you can be stupid and like ure BMW's all you like, but don't even try to diss mercedes-benz. Only a poor man would buy a BMW over a Mercedes-Benz. Best German car maker, ever!
    later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

When you say a poor man, you mean a young man, that likes to drive a manual.<!-- Signature -->

2. first off how the hell r u gonna compare this to a regular m3. The m3 will get smoked like #$%#ing hell u dum ass. This car got 470 bhp. The m3 has 333 bhp u dum #$%#. and what the #$%#. and 180 what the #$%#. how you gonna say a bmw is for a poor person. the cheapest bmw is 2 grand less than the cheapest benz. The most expensive car from for under 200 grand cost about 140 gran. The Z8 and the cl600. So shut the #$%# up.

3. This car kicks ass, period. Why is this a stupid car?? I don't get it. And it isn't for old men either, how many of us younger guys wouldn't want to be behind the wheel of a MB, let alone the CLK-DTM. And BMW has nothing going against this car, not even the M3 E46 GTR. And it ain't ugly either, just look at it. I think it's a masterpiece. What do you think?<!-- Signature -->