Re: In Black?

Discussion in '1998 Koenigsegg CC Concept' started by Cam1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. In Black?

Certainly looks 'interesting' in black

2. i did see a lot of cc´s, but this one seems strange... didn´t they tell something about 390+kph? wasn´t it a gt1? didn´t it have 6 lights? strange königsegg cc - homepage...

3. Sweet car<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cam1</i>
    <b>Certainly looks 'interesting' in black</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

5. Nice. Don't now what else to say...

keep the faith

6. I like this body better than the actual production car. It's sleeker if you ask me. It is almost Ferrari like, which is a good look but I am glad that he went another direction to make the cor more different from anything else. Power is better on the production car also.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ludwiq</i>
    <b>i did see a lot of cc´s, but this one seems strange... didn´t they tell something about 390+kph? wasn´t it a gt1? didn´t it have 6 lights? strange königsegg cc - homepage...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This is the 1998 Koenigsegg CC Concept. The 2000 Koenigsegg CC is the one with the 6 lights and a top speed of 390 Kph. The acceleration from 0-60 mph is 3.2 seconds (faster than the McLaren F1). The design of the 1998 Koenigsegg CC is nowhere near as exotic and eye appealing as the 2000 Koenigsegg CC, but it still has beauty and potential. I think that they should produce the 1998 as a different model.

8. ...i heared rumours that they should do a top-speed test of this car on the Nardo-circuit in Italy last fall. Anyone who knows the results.

Heja Sverige!

9. that must be one fast mutha fuka cuz it looks alot like a ferrari even with the aerodynamics stuff there<!-- Signature -->

10. In Black?

it's a nice car

11. Re: In Black?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dr no</i>
    <b>it's a nice car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i agree............=)

12. black looks sleek, but this dusnt look the the koenigseggs ive seen this looks mor like an xj220 and an nsx combined

13. It looks great in black, but im partial to the white on the production car. <!-- Signature -->

14. They should have stuck a supercharger in this, it looks like a Ferrari and it's so light. They should make a Koenigsegg CC2 or something, since they already have the CC and CC8S.<!-- Signature -->

15. i think black is the over-all best color for a car. That would be sweet if they made the CC8S in black!<!-- Signature -->

16. Yes in black! It's a beautiful car, and it hauls ass. But, it does not look ANYTHING like an XJ220. Maybe a Ferrari, but no Jag.

17. I think that it would be good that they produce both cars, this and de CC8-S.

18. there is no jag look anywhere in this car whoever said that

19. They went to Nardo in november 2002 to do a high speed test but after the shakedown lap it started to rain so they couldn't proceed but on the lap they drove the car reached 365 km/h and the car was not pushed to the limit.

20. it looks good in black

21. This is the original concept. It has gotten a lot better since it was conceived.

22. This is the conceot, they changed it significantly (for the better) for production.