Re: is this car street leagil?

Discussion in '1993 Ferrari F333 SP' started by Vantage7, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Whoever says this car is ugly is stupid, but it's ok because most of you will never see this car in real life anyways.

2. is this car street leagil?

nice car, this i a lemanns or some other kinda raceing kinda car and it is not street leguil then correct?<!-- Signature -->

3. No, it's not tardo. And by the way, nice spelling skills

4. ok first of all this is a lemans car and not a street leagal car and it sux. i very much dislike it. just because it looks like a gay car

ferrari #%$. your gay!

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Souzz15</i>
    <b>ok first of all this is a lemans car and not a street leagal car and it sux. i very much dislike it. just because it looks like a gay car

ferrari #%$. your gay!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you [email protected]? Why you messing around the Ferraris' forums, [email protected]?

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Souzz15</i>
    <b>ok first of all this is a lemans car and not a street leagal car and it sux. i very much dislike it. just because it looks like a gay car

ferrari #%$. your gay!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Good Job Moron. Race cars ARE NOT meant to look good. They are meant to have great aerodynamics and go FAST.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vision K2</i>
    <b>nice car, this i a lemanns or some other kinda raceing kinda car and it is not street leguil then correct?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    NO!<!-- Signature -->

8. how could you ask something like that anyways out of curiosity? It's a racing car, made for the race track. Not something you park in your driveway and head to work in.

9. don't dis the guys spellind sime purple jufst hafe a problam with it okoy !!!!!! its dislectic or something !!! ( you can't remember how to spell everything !!)

can u spell antidisestablishmentarianism ?? thats a real word !!!<!-- Signature -->

10. You are all stupid it has good aerodynamics and downforce!!!!! Why would anybody want it to look good!!!!!!!!

11. And why the #$%# can't you spell leagle!!!!!!

12. I see you must be a former spelling bee champ yourself.<!-- Signature -->

13. he was joking #%$got

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vision K2</i>
    <b>nice car, this i a lemanns or some other kinda raceing kinda car and it is not street leguil then correct?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Does it look street "leguil"?(!!!)<!-- Signature -->

15. These kind of cars are supposed to have great downforce and aerodynamics. does this look like something you can drive on the street

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vision K2</i>

Learn to spell<!-- Signature -->

17. NO it is not street legal.. this must be the dumbest question since someone asked wath biturbo was....

18. people that can't spell should not be allowed to post replies. this car is pretty sweet, but for 1 million its not that sweet. Does this thing look street legal? i think not.

19. For all those who don't do their homework and look in places other than the internet, this version is not road-ready, but there IS a road version of the 333 SP. It's super, super rare, and since it's not made by McLaren and has less than 100 copies, almost nobody's ever heard of it. Contrary to this site's one picture, this car is gorgeous. Look for it on other sites, and they will have much better pictures. I have a picture of it next to a red F-50, and I was surprised at how beautiful it looked. I had thought of it as ugly, but now I think it's even better looking than the F-50, and neary as appealing as the 360 Modena. The road version has 500+ horsepower, if I remember correctly.

20. Road version??? since when, never HEARD OF IT. do you have any info on it ?
    <!-- Signature -->

21. it is a race car and is built for good downforce and aerodynamics but looking good is still important. that's the first thing people notuce even befopre they get in the car. that is y the lotec c1000 is the coolest car ever, it looks so *&^%en sweet!

22. try to remember there are a lot of non-americans on the site. were not the only people with a passion for cars. in fact, i think the italians are probably the most passionate automobile fans there are. remember one thing - english is not the only language spoken around the world, so all of you people who make fun of someone for their spelling - maybe you should give them credit for learning to speak english at all, let alone write, spell, and punctuate it properly. how many of you can speak and write perfect german, italian, japanese, french, or even british english for that matter?? this isnt the only time somehting like this happens either. i see it all the time. people who even qualify that they are not american get jeered for improper english. then guess what? a bunch of corvette fans post things like "hosrpower", and "prformance". take things like that into consideration. and leave people alone for things they dont have any control over.<!-- Signature -->

23. no, no, and no.<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Souzz15</i>

ferrari #%$. your gay!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Good Job Moron. Race cars ARE NOT meant to look good. They are meant to have great aerodynamics and go FAST.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I respect your views and agree with them, but I think this car looks fine.<!-- Signature -->

25. HA<!-- Signature -->