Re: IT TOOK THEM 4 YEARS TO CREATE THIS PEICE OF SHIT??????

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo Coatl' started by MoparManiac, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Man!What is your problem!This car could smoke whatever rust bucket you have.It has 635 horses and a top speed of 385 kph.You are really a messed up little man if you think this is a peice of crap.....dumbass

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MoparManiac</i>
    <b>how can someone spend 4 years creating a car and only come up with this? its not to original, and its ugly as hell,
    nuff said...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

MoparManiac, given multiple lifetimes you couldn't design something even a fraction as sweet as this car. Personally i love the look of the diablo coatl! it looks more aggresive powerful than the already jaw dropping underwear messing diablo and is faster too. But wow what a bad colour!

3. First of all the styling isnt that bad although i dont agree that much with the color. But i know i sure as hell would want a car that goes 239 mph rather than some more stylish slower car. Give lambo a break. Get a new paintjob and you've got a high performance decnt looking car.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Yeah well it took you mom 9 months to create a of peice of shit.<!-- Signature -->

5. all it needs is a paint job

6. #31 Mobius, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    This is from http://www.lambocars.com/framed/diablo/special.htm

This car was built in Mexico by Automoviles Lamborghni Latinoamerica S.A. or C.V., a company which received permission from Automobili Lamborghini SpA, under control of Michael J. Kimberly at that time, to create a series of race cars based on the then current Diablo model, a limited number of these cars would also be intended for road use.

so shush

7. It could beat ur pussy neon or sunfire and why do u assholes judge in by looks it might look a little bad but 239 mph thats awesome 0-60 in 3.5

8. It could beat ur pussy neon or sunfire and why do u assholes judge in by looks it might look a little bad but 239 mph thats awesome 0-60 in 3.5 <!-- Signature -->