Re: it will break down

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by herton17, Aug 9, 2002.

1. pick any car in the world....ford of equivalent value is worse

2. listen 93cobra ford sucks chevy rules camaros better mustang sucks thats that so screw off CHEVY FOREVER FORD NEVER!!!!

3. well said and like i said before,in a mustang you have to shut off
    the A/C and the radio when going over a hill

4. recheck your info cause its wrong

5. Well, in 2003, for that last model year of the current Mustang, Ford SVT will be producing a 400hp+ Mustang with a **4.6L**. So far its codename is the Terminator, that might even be its production name. After this, Ford is bringing back the 5.0L. Can't wait... too bad the "Godly" camaro won't be around. Or will it?

6. YOU YOU CALLIN BOY MOTHER FU(KER WHERE THE FU(K ARE YOU GOING TO DO 170 MPH AT YOU STUPID SON OF A BICTH IS YOUR FU(KING BRAIN ROTTED
    THE CAMARO IS A STOP LIGHT TO STOPLIGHT CAR IT'S ALWAYS BEEN FU(KING
    BEEN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU FU(KING PILE OF DOG SH!T

take that fu(king pick of dale off because your bicth ass an't worthy of showing it YOU fu(king communist #^$^)

7. i agree where the hell you going to do 170 at you really piss peaple off with your crap the camaro just isn't made for high speed GM proved that back in 60's and 70's

8. 1970 Mustang BOSS 427

9. FORD= Found on road daily
    I really dont have a problem with ford trucks but when it comes to cars they are terrible
    I saw a v6 camaro beating a v8 stang until they both wrecked the week before that same stang was beat by a grand am

10. Also I agree with BrownDoggie rice burners are fun if you have the money but if you dont you can buy a camaro and keep up with the burners for less money

11. Fords have always sucked and they will never stop suckin My SS easily has kicked the shit out of a handful of cobras

12. it will break down

since this is a chevy it will break down but im not hatin on chevys cuz if chevys were extinct then our tools would rust so thanks chevy.<!-- Signature -->

13. umm your in the wrong section, your thinking of ford mustangs, or just ford in general. I saw this lisence plate that read: "I'd rather push a ford than drive a chevy". I laughed, well thats what you would be doing if you had a ford, you would be pushing it, Good Spirit! CHEVY FOREVER, FORD SUCKS<!-- Signature -->

14. Tru dat ford defines the phrase "piece of shit".<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tHeMaStErMiNd</i>
    <b>Tru dat ford defines the phrase "piece of shit".</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ford is a great car company<!-- Signature -->

16. i dont mind mustangs. i really enjoy beating them in fact, the only question i have to ask of ford fans is this: what year did the mustang have more horsepower than the camaro? ( i mean equivalent models in the same price category ie a GT and a Z28, not a cobra-r and a z28)

<!-- Signature -->

17. fords are faster

well since the fastest mile an hour in a 1/4 is by a mustang (john force) that would mean that chevy is slower and i dont care about stock hp yah camaro wins but mustang makes a 4.6 camaro makes a 5.7 that is bigger then 1 liter and they still are barely faster but souped up stangs kill souped up camaros oh yah and ummmmmmm bet u didnt know that camaros are now extinct. 2002 is the last camaro hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

18. I agree that ford sucks. they used to be good with the gt40 but they've definitely gone downhill with sports cars. the lightnings are better than the mustangs for cryin out loud. Chevy is alright but the viper is definitely better than the camaro and corvettes. VIPERS!

19. HE

MY Z28 '96 CAMARO HAS BEATEN THE SHIT OUT OF A '93 COBRA 7 OUT OF 7 TIMES
    THAT'S PROBABLY WHY U ARE HAPPY ABOUT CAMARO GETTING EXTINCT...
    WHEN IT IS YOUR MUSTANG WILL HAVE TIME TO REST IT'S ASS

20. just get over it, you know this or ANY CAR has your mustang beat hell i probally could beat you in my vw rabbit. And you are just mad becouse you know ford could never ever get this close with anything the only good ford is the gt40 like viper was saying.

F. O. R. D.
    u v a a
    c e c y
    k r e
    e
    d

21. for one thing Ford has a V8 Mustang that makes 260 HP right and that is a 4.6 and Chevy has a 270 V6 for #$%# sakes like ford should really gets it act to gether and do something i like the looks of the stang but they are slow as #$%# and since the Camaro is DEAD THE CHEVY SSR IS STILL GONNA KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ANY STOCK MUSTANG THE ONLY WAY A mod Mustang would beat a MOd Camaro is maybe if the Mustang NOS and the vette didn't

Corvette, The Only SPorts car that matters

22. stangman, i don't know what lightning you're looking at, but the ones that ford makes run 0-60 in around 5.5 if they're lucky...a stock corvette, not even a z06 runs it in around 4.75 and a camaro z28 runs it in around 5.5...and anyway, even if you were right and the lightning would be faster than those cars (like if a 6 year old was driving the corvette and mario andretti was driving the lightning), then that would just make the mustang look like more garbage because it gets beat by a truck and by all of its competition...but on the other side, mustangs are good cars because they are affordable and are very popular...plus, they will still be in production next year while the camaro and firebird will not...they just can't match up performance-wise with camaro, etc.

and for the bad ass who claims he just got his camaro ss...you gotta be an idiot...why would you put for your name, 99z28ss? an ss is different from a z28...it's not a camaro z28 ss...it's simply a camaro ss...what i'm thinking is this kid is like 14 years old and knows nothing about cars...not to mention that he thinks that henry ford is an idiot...not like the guy practically invented cars or anything (and for any other stupid people out there, i know that he didn't actually invent cars, he just made them readily available to a lot of people).

23. THE BOTTOM LINE IS: THE Z28 IS FASTER AND CHEAPER THAN THE GT. THE SS IS FASTER AN CHEAPER THAN THE COBRA. THE Z06 IS FASTER AND CHEAPER THAN THE COBRA -R. AND ITS NORMALLY ASPIRED SO IT WILL DEF. LAST LONGER. BOTH MUSTANGS AND CAM'S HAVE TERRIBLE RELAIBLITY, BUT THE MORE POWER U MAKE, THE MORE UNRELIABLE IT IS. JUST A FACT OF LIFE. AND WE DRIVE THEM HARD TOO... HEHEHEHE... AND CAMAROS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FASTER THAN STANGS.
    AND SINCE WE GOT AN EXTRA 1.1 LITERS EVERY MOD WE DO WILL GIVE US MORE POWER THAN IT GIVES YOU.

AND DON'T GIMME THIS CRAP ABOUT US "CHEATING" CUZ WE GOT AN EXTRA LITER... YOU HAVE DOHC! EVEN A MUSTANG MAGAZINE SAID THE SS WAS RUNNING 12.9'S IN 100 DEGREE HEAT AND HUMIDITY. IT WAS ROASTING THIER BULLIT AND COBRA AND THEY WERE "SAD TO ADMIT IT."
    MUSTANGS ARE GREAT, CAMAROS ARE JUST BETTER.

IT DON'T MATTER HOW IT GETS ACROSS THE LINE, AS LONG AS IT DOES IT FASTER AND CHEAPER<!-- Signature -->

24. THE GAYEST THING ABOUT THE CAMARO IS IT HAS A 350 IN IT WAIT HOW MUCH HP DOES IT PRODUCE LIKE 305 IT SHOULD BE WAY HIGHER AND MY MUSTANG I HAVE BLOWN THE SHIT OUT OF CAMAROS WHEN IT WAS STOCK SO THAT 305 HP THAT IT PUTS OUT MIGHT NIGHT EVEN BE RIGHT THE POINT IS
    A 350 SHOULD PUT OUT A LOT MORE THAN 305 HP AND SHOULD BE KILLING
    MUSTANGS BUT IT DOESNT

OH AND FOR VIPER THE LIGHTNING IS FASTER THAN A STOCK MUSTANG,CAMARO,
    FIREBIRD, AND CORVETTE SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT MUSTANG SUCKS BECAUSE IT GETS BEAT BY A TRUCK THAT BEATS THE HELL OUT OF ANY OF THE MUSTANGS COMPETITION YEA BUT GOOD POINT