Re: Its a piece of crap and the top speed is way overrated

Discussion in '2000 Lotus Extreme Concept' started by Priviledge of Speed, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Its a piece of crap and the top speed is way overrated

Its 120 hp and top speed is 241 km/h??!!
    Am I the only one?

2. Probably. Some go-karts have 8.5 horsepower and can still go 120 km/h.<!-- Signature -->

3. I think I've said it before; however, if I haven't, it is about the power to weight ratio. So, it only has 120 Hp. Who cares. The thing doesn't even weigh 900 lbs. I bet. Being a Lotus, let's look at the history, fast cars, great handling, light weight, not too high outputting motors.

You tell me?<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Priviledge of the Speed 7</i>
    <b>Its 120 hp and top speed is 241 km/h??!!
    Am I the only one?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are an idiot.

This car is small, has a low Cd, so therefore does not need alot of HP to reach 241Km/h. You are teh ghey.<!-- Signature -->

5. this is a big piece of crap

6. Sniff, sniff sniiiiiffff... I smell an even bigger piece of crap...
    *points towards GDOG*<!-- Signature -->

7. its top speed is 150mph u idiot and it is not anything new for a motorctycly even with a smaller engine then what this has to go over 150mph take the ducati 996 for example the ducati can do well over 150mph also seeing as how this hybrid hasnt been tested yet its 0-60 will probably be in the category of 4.0 seconds - 5.0 seconds

8. wheres the front n rear axels......hahaha no way its goin 150mph

9. What a disgusting pile of shit...

10. were you looking in the mirror or at your driveway?