Re: Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by jele, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 1, terrorists are real muslims
    2, all the garbage that goes on over in that part of the world is based on religion
    3, 92% of all terrorist acts done on the world are by muslim radicals (reuters)
    4, grow a sense of humor, I have muslim friends that are big enough to take a joke like that thrown on them.
    5, The only thing that makes the terrorist sub-human is that they pull passages out of the quran that aren't true and twist them around for there own cause and conducts these atrocities on the world
    6, and final, Lighten up, in this day and age you should learn to be cool about people talking about your religion or all the bad stuff people say about your religion might turn out to be true!

2. i thought the joke was pretty funny its a joke are you affended when someone cracka s a guy joke im sure not i laugh really if u have feelings to express go express them to "mohammed", or however u spll i, at a mosque or something we dont want to hear about your probs about muslims bein persecuted on a wsite devoted to cars i could be offeneded by you just sayin anything your WHOLE religion is based on gettin rid of ALL christians so just for you bein here i could be offended but i not cause this is a free country but i dont particularily like muslims

3. offended sorry

4. Hallelujah brotha!

5. and cars arent classified by religion idk what the #$%# badnues was sayin this would most likely be an arab car not a muslim car
    the thing ppl dont gte about jokes is that THEY ARE JOKES but sometimes they are serious and when it comes to muslim jokes those are the best ones i could care less if i offend a mulsim what he gonna do send mohammed to get me ahh thats scary

6. stop!!!
    that here a site of cars is and not of religion, does being have like this to discuss on cars and don't remain religion, people and cultures, what does that have to do with the site????<!-- Signature -->

7. besides, there are Muslims here...
    do you speak badly in his face???<!-- Signature -->

8. Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars

And what a car!!
    man this is a beautiful car!! if the performance isn't that great, ill probably not mind that much! cause this car is so damn fine looking!!! its like nicer than a diablo, 360, maranello
    nice, real nice

9. yeah it's really nice to see the islamic world progressing ...
    i hope they will keep going ...
    about the car...it's really fascinating...
    i liked it ..
    <!-- Signature -->

10. I read in a Magazine that if you purchase one of these cars it comes with a free terrorist.

11. yes!!!
    In Morocco it also exists a called manufacturer Menara, but he doesn't make a supercar, however it is already a Muslim car.
    Still in the Muslim world it has the concept Lybia Rocket (this is a supercar). Why don't they add Lybia Rocket in the site???<!-- Signature -->

12. BugattiEB110SS Said:

I read in a Magazine that if you purchase one of these cars it comes with a free terrorist.

Man shut the F*ck up, thats not even f*ckin funny, Im f*ckin offended and mad. Do u know how many muslims have been murdered by ignorant racist basterds like you in response to 9/11? dont even joke around about this man, thats was a stupid, ignorant, racist joke that was simply wrong and just f*ckin gay.

Im a muslim, and I was disgusted and terrified by the horrid acts of those FAKE muslims on 9/11 same with my father, uncle, mom, sister, grandfather, and all the godamn muslims i know. So shut the hell up and dont even think about joking around about that $hit, i cant believe u said that and i really hope u get banned or something for saying such a racist remark. not funny at all, that was just terrible.
    for chrissake i knew the world was ignorant but not THIS ignorant and immature...

i want some ppl to write back in response to these post, wither mine or the racist f*ck's remarks.

13. BadneuzLS4L - I feel you bro - tensions are high on this subject. But it's probably not a good idea to condemn a racist, ignorant, stupid comment with a homophobic one by calling it "fu*king gay." But understandably you are pissed so it happens.

I love the styling of this car. I can't wait to see the official performance numbers.

14. sorry, 5 spoke is right, i always u se that term gay - its wrong, sorry if i offended ne one.

15. I've killed these people? no, how is that comment racist?

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BugattiEB110SS</i>
    <b>I read in a Magazine that if you purchase one of these cars it comes with a free terrorist.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Has anyone else noticed that users who have Bugatti shoehorned into thier names, tend to be the stupidest members here? Its a shame really, because Bugatti make some nice cars.<!-- Signature -->

17. BugattiEB110SS, f*ck you...
    <!-- Signature -->

18. its a fraekin copy of the 550 and 360 ferrari what a disgrace... to behonest, the car looks like crappy shit outa some muslim world....<!-- Signature -->

19. WHAT??? like i said, those aren't real muslims, u ignorant bastards when'll u learn, these aeren't real muslims, muslims believe in peace just as much as christians, its just cause weve been opressed for so many years worlwide that some crazies get mad and develop this horrible hate in their heart and do a terrible act like 9/11 in the name of islam. therefore runing our peaceful religion.
    and to the idiot who started this forum out, buggati whatever (i try nor to remember the names of ingnorant losers) yes, ur remark was racist, its the ppl like u and ur remarks who influenced the murders of innocent muslims, caused the shootings at mosques (which is terrorism right there) and man, even a hindu man was killed at his store because some idiots thought he was a muslim!
    now this is a car forum not a political forum, sorry, i was just extremely offendedby his racial slur;
    so back to the car
    man this is a pimp car, look at it! how could u not like it??

20. oh and yah the ones were bombing is afghanistan, like 99% of them are f*ckers, i agree, but, the other one percent are ppl who were promised money or food to support there family whos struggling so hard in such a war torn country, but yah most of them are idiots too

21. 250GTO, you da man!

22. who r u talking about/to bugattieb110ss???

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EvilNinjaMoby</i>
    <b>Last timeI checked not that many were killing on US soil. So unless you mean hte #$%#ers we are bombing in Afghanistan ( who cant really be innocent when they run at you with AK47's)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from badneuzLS4L</i>
    <b>BugattiEB110SS Said:

I read in a Magazine that if you purchase one of these cars it comes with a free terrorist.

Man shut the F*ck up, thats not even f*ckin funny, Im f*ckin offended and mad. Do u know how many muslims have been murdered by ignorant racist basterds like you in response to 9/11? dont even joke around about this man, thats was a stupid, ignorant, racist joke that was simply wrong and just f*ckin gay.

Im a muslim, and I was disgusted and terrified by the horrid acts of those FAKE muslims on 9/11 same with my father, uncle, mom, sister, grandfather, and all the godamn muslims i know. So shut the hell up and dont even think about joking around about that $hit, i cant believe u said that and i really hope u get banned or something for saying such a racist remark. not funny at all, that was just terrible.
    for chrissake i knew the world was ignorant but not THIS ignorant and immature...

i want some ppl to write back in response to these post, wither mine or the racist f*ck's remarks.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How about the people killed on a regular basis in Gaza? You know the 12 year olds and such? Killed by the soldier who's gum, ammo and web gear is paid for by about a billion in aid every year from my friggin tax dollars. Ever hear about the School of the Americas? Yeah, the place where we train future leaders of Latin America how to blackmail and torture to secure power. Anyone who claims the US is totaly inocent is a fool or worse. Ever hear of the Pheonix teams? Look it up.<!-- Signature -->

24. its sad how some ppl get to a level of low mentality to think in such a way about muslims<!-- Signature -->

25. i didnt want to write anything more that what i have written b4 on ppl like you who lack education.

First of all never link Islam to terror. Islam and teror are two different things. If islam is about teror than fuk this religion that i belive in. its not. In the quran, god asks us to be peacefull, and every chapter in the quran starts with "IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE MOST GRACEFULL MOST MERCYFULL" what was done on sept11 was no where close to being mercyfull, therefore not what islam asks and not our prophit preaches.
    Did you know that the algebra you learn in school ( that is if you go to school which i highly dought) is discovered by a muslim man named al-gaber ( hence the name algebra) and did you know the numbers you use to count your dead brain cells are numbers that are introduced by arab muslim men??? there are lots more that i can mention but i have to get to my books since i'm a muslim med student at Toronto uni and most of my med friends are muslims. ( but yet you are suprised that we have came introduces a super car). speaking of medicine, did you know that the first brain surgery was done by arab muslim men?? anyhow i wish that god that inlightens you and really discover the truth about who is the real terorist. Did you know that 84 % of palestinians were shot in the head at the start of the INTIFADA in palestine??? and did you know that 87% of them were people between the ages of 12-21. Did you know that the fastest growing religion in the world is islam???? specually in north america. GEE i dont know, did ppl become dumb and decided to be terorist/muslims or did they take the time to read and discover instead of posting things that have no bases. ok i better stop.

about this car...i think its ugly and needs nicer wheels. i think tha ferarri should sue this company because this car resembles the spyder way to much

good night and its only those who seek the truth shall have it.

<!-- Signature -->