Re: Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by jele, Aug 9, 2002.

1. yoyo all u muslim peepz out there like me should be DAMN proud to see cars like this hitting markets sum where n makin stupid rich foolz wasting their money on expensive cars(even though dats wut i'd do if i had dat much cash) but n e wayz this page representz da muslimz out dere n i respect dat peace out dudes<!-- Signature -->

2. I truely hope that this post gets shut down, because all that it is being used for now is propaganda. I would have liked to ask people in this forum if there were any Muslim or Moroccan styling cues or influences that were apparent in this car, because I am truely interested, but it seems like actual conversation about cars is imposible...<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from badneuzLS4L</i>
    <b>no ferrarinissan whatever ur name is i just dont wanna do something as stupid and nerdy as argue over the internet...if u wanna start sh*t then quit talkin over the internet cuase ur defenitely all talk and i dont like discussing things with insolent, narrow minded and racist ppl, thanks for the offer tho.
    And to ek sponn civic, i drew attention to this car because like ive said many times before its nice to see a muslim country (i dont believe its been done before) make, or customize a great looking car like this one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You didnt even answer my question, you just re-stated the title. Religion has NOTHING to do with cars, so why put it in every1's face?
    What is muslim about this car or its dev.? Does it come with a quaran (or however you spell it) in the golvebox? I hope not.

Whether you agree with my points or think their stupid, too bad. Its a PUBLIC forum, you can read what others think, if what they think offends you, you have every right to express yourself. or go climb a tree. Im impressed with how some people dealt with the immaturity, and still others, saying f*ck this, f*ck that, this is gay, your gay etc etc...

btw, I though the terrorist joke was funny, had it offended me, Id go play somewhere else. Those who went on a swearing rampage were no more mature than the guy who posted the joke.

4. Well, since no one is willing to answer me, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say:

5. I have a couple of comments. First of all this car was called a "Muslim car" which was uncalled for. Secondly, which where the problem is, was made in the comment of getting a free terrorist when purchasing the car. That right there means its built by a Islamic nation and the terrorist gift is taken from the many terrorists around ie. Muslims which isn't true.

It is very offending to read comments like that because as many pointed out, Islam is a peace loving religion and these stupid terriorists are giving Islam a bad name. There are over to 2 billion Muslims around the World and the terroists are extremists that account for such a small number that i don't think its a percentage.

This is a car forum and i urgue everybody to refrain from using such recists comments on here. <!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Midship</i>
    <b>i didnt want to write anything more that what i have written b4 on ppl like you who lack education.

First of all never link Islam to terror. Islam and teror are two different things. If islam is about teror than fuk this religion that i belive in. its not. In the quran, god asks us to be peacefull, and every chapter in the quran starts with "IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE MOST GRACEFULL MOST MERCYFULL" what was done on sept11 was no where close to being mercyfull, therefore not what islam asks and not our prophit preaches.
    Did you know that the algebra you learn in school ( that is if you go to school which i highly dought) is discovered by a muslim man named al-gaber ( hence the name algebra) and did you know the numbers you use to count your dead brain cells are numbers that are introduced by arab muslim men??? there are lots more that i can mention but i have to get to my books since i'm a muslim med student at Toronto uni and most of my med friends are muslims. ( but yet you are suprised that we have came introduces a super car). speaking of medicine, did you know that the first brain surgery was done by arab muslim men?? anyhow i wish that god that inlightens you and really discover the truth about who is the real terorist. Did you know that 84 % of palestinians were shot in the head at the start of the INTIFADA in palestine??? and did you know that 87% of them were people between the ages of 12-21. Did you know that the fastest growing religion in the world is islam???? specually in north america. GEE i dont know, did ppl become dumb and decided to be terorist/muslims or did they take the time to read and discover instead of posting things that have no bases. ok i better stop.

about this car...i think its ugly and needs nicer wheels. i think tha ferarri should sue this company because this car resembles the spyder way to much

good night and its only those who seek the truth shall have it.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

not to be a complete a** because i feel the exact same way about you with everything else you said.. but i hate untrue facts... but the first brain surgery was not preformed by a arabs.. but preformed by humans of the neolithic era dating back to circa 7000 bc.. these were found in what is now france.. and there is more then enough evidence to back this up.. im not saying you are wrong intirely.. after prehistoric humans.. people of the incas in 2000 bc used brain surgery as a way to cure epilepsy, mental illness, headaches, organic diseases, osteomylitis, as well as head injuries.. being a brain surgeon or in school you should know these dieseases...and with the right treatment they are cured this way.. proving that yet modern medicine isnt toooo modern..the earliest signs that arabs muslims were preforming brain surgery was writings found in egypt in 3000 bc but this does not include actual human skulls or such remains.. i do credit them though with being the first human civilization to use the word "brain" in there writings.. but even with all this evidence that brain surgery was preformed back then it still poses question to if they knew what they were doing.. hippocrates "the father of modern medicine" left mannnnny texts on brain surgery which can lead us to believe that not only did he know brain surgery WAS possible but HOW it was possible.. so if you want to get very technical on brain surgery at a stance of preforming it not to just "slice and dice" a brain and hope all goes well but truly understanding what you cut you have to give the earliest credit to hippocrates in 470 bc as the first to preform brain surgery along side a man named Aulus Cornelius Celsus... no im not tryin to be a smart a** and im not a brain surgeon.. personally im an opthamalogical surgeon.. an eye surgeon in plain text for people who dont know.. but i learned that in medical school and any questions i would love to answer... but i agree with you whole heartedly on everything else.. i agree that the lslamic religion is peaceful and anyone thinkin otherwise are stereotypical pricks..

in opinion to the car.. i could care less.. i respect it for what it is... but ive seen better.. and personally ive driven better.. i do still find it quite offensive to be so surprised that muslim's made this car.. cause in fact they make a lot of great "stuff".. but the car itself looks great but to me is a mix between a ferrari modena and a lambo.. cause well look at it.. IT IS!!.. but you have to give credit where credit is due..

thanks

7. All political/religious comments aside, this is quite an interesting car. It does kinda look like a cross between a Diablo and a 360, but while I'm not surprised that Muslims built this car, I find it somewhat interesting that it was included here because I don't recall any automotive manufacturers from North Africa or the Middle East that were ever widely recognized... Overall, though, I think this is a neat car, and despite its being a prototype, I'm hoping automakers from the region might start making some stylish new road-going cars for the general public.<!-- Signature -->

8. FerrariF40NissanR390 said:

P.S. Badneuz it is not wise to argue with americans like that after that tragedy, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and your damn country.

Im not arguing! my god! i know it was a tragedy, for chrissake it made me sick and i cried when it happened just like millions of others did and many of these millions were muslims too. How am I feeling sorry for myself? how am i feeling sorry for my country(and i also dont really appreciate when u call my country [by the way which isn't morroco] a "damn" country) Im simply saying its nice to see a muslim country make a supercar. Then when the guy said the racist joke i was offended because its his stereotypical remarks (all muslims [anything associated with islam] are terrorists) Because these remarks are what influenced violent enraged people to kill innocent muslims and shoot at our mosques. Its what makes some violent angry muslims even more angry and you're just causing a negative energy and more hate in the world which is really what we dont need right now.
    I know it was a joke, and i can understand why some ppl find it funny, but u guys also need to understand why it offends muslims.
    And this is such a nice car! How could u not like this car??

9. I don't like this car because it lacks definition. The front of the car looks extremely deformed as do the rear tail lights. It is basically a Diablo with some modifications. How can people like this and not like the Ferrari F60? I don't get it. Anyway this car has great power, but still unsatisfying to see 720hp with a top speed of only 205mph.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Diablo 30th</i>
    <b>I have a couple of comments. First of all this car was called a "Muslim car" which was uncalled for. Secondly, which where the problem is, was made in the comment of getting a free terrorist when purchasing the car. That right there means its built by a Islamic nation and the terrorist gift is taken from the many terrorists around ie. Muslims which isn't true.

It is very offending to read comments like that because as many pointed out, Islam is a peace loving religion and these stupid terriorists are giving Islam a bad name. There are over to 2 billion Muslims around the World and the terroists are extremists that account for such a small number that i don't think its a percentage.

This is a car forum and i urgue everybody to refrain from using such recists comments on here. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I agree with you Diablo 30th. There are too many biased people like this bugatti dude on sc.net especially in the indi forums. There is no use trying to put some sense into these kids. And also about this being a "muslim car" is just far fetched. A japanese dude designed the 2003 dodge viper.... does that make the viper a budhist car? NO!<!-- Signature -->

11. i agree
    but just to let u know it wasn't me wwho called this a muslim car, i know thats bs, there's no such thing, a car has no religion, i just said its nice to see a muslin COUNTRY make a supercar.
    oh and im sorry for this and i know this is a car forum and i know arguing over the internet is stupid and i just wanna apologize for this comment cause i understand why it'll piss some ppl off but this is for: "FerrariF40NissanR390"--F*CK YOU man, dont f*ckin call my country a "damn" country, dont f*ckin get mad at me for getting mad when someone says a joke that offends me and dont tell me to "not feel sorry for myself" when im not feeling sorry myself.
    sorry just had to get that off my chest

12. Theres a nice place in hell for people like you badneuz. I didn't even say anything to you and you told me to F*ck off. I was trying to be easy on you but your just a complete asshole. I answered your question of why I hate this ugly hunk of sh!t, and look at you. Look how defensive you come when you get a joke made about you. I don't care what religion you come from. YOUR A F@G NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.
    Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

13. GOOD LORD
    this is a sad sad thread,my goodness all you guys are talking about is race,now badnuez im not trying to diss you but your reacting a little bit too harsh ,chill out. Obviously your pissed but you aren't helping he matter its like a whole bunch of arguing 4 year olds.Who cares were the car ismade calling it a ''muslim car' hearing that kinda made me mad.ANYWAY, the car is UUGGLLYY!!,lets not waste our time arguing over a car that isn't even gonna be produced.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from badneuzLS4L</i>
    <b>sorry, 5 spoke is right, i always u se that term gay - its wrong, sorry if i offended ne one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Maybe you use gay all the time because you secretly are gay. You may have offended someone, but hey, I have nothing wrong with gay people. I'm glad you are open about yourself.

15. hahahahaha oh god...im not even gonna spend my time or energy messing with that loser ferrarif40nissan what ever the hell his name is
    and i never called this car a muslim car.... i dunno who did but who ever did its stupid...like i said before a car has no religion...but if u read the ferraruf40nissan whatever guy's posts ull see who the real idiot is...i dont wanna go back and copy and paste it cause i dont wanna spend my time on such insigficant thing like arguing over the internet especially when its with an insolent narrow minded dork like that guy but i think he says somethnig like i dont care what religion u come from...and after i apologized for using the term gay he made fun of me by saying maybe i say gay cause im actually gay (which by the way is a great comeback!!) then he says hes got nothing wrong against gay ppl...soo aaaahhhh i dont even care but i think we should make a rule on supercars.net that 10 year old boys like the bugatti guy and the ferrarinissan guy (or kids) shouldn't be allowed to enter the forums.
    i dont wanna continue this thread cause its gotten outta hand so i just wanna say (and I hope this'll be my last post) my initial point when i started this forum: its nice to see a muslim COUNTRY (and not a muslim CAR be manufactured) manufacture a super car
    thank you

16. God, I love me! Bad, change the name of this thread and maybe you'll get some respect boy.

17. Using a lamborghini engine with just a design on top?? These Muslims are producing car covers only. Its like buying a mobile phone and changing its cover.

Its just lamborghini with a new cover.

Nice designs though.
    wonder y the italians never designed it with exxageration like this one. its is a competitve world and he italian designers should hire who ever design this car.

Well for one thing these american cars should get these designers. There r some good american looking cars, but to me ford mustang needs a big change of looks, ford mustang just looks like a coupe rather than a sports exotic, maybe these muslims can change that.

18. I dissed badneuz to much and he's embarassed. He knows he can't comeback at me because 1. hes gay 2. the car sucks and 3. hes wrong.
    Also why would you not want to waste your time and energy writing back when you wrote thirty lines defending yourself.
    One word for you: LOSER

19. This whole forum is messed, I'll admit ahead of time that I'm only 18 but I'm a smart kid. First of all this car is based on a Diablo, so it's not that special.

Then to the whole Islamic Issue.

1. In a survey of Muslum Americans 80% did not support the war on terrorism (basically they wanted Osama to keep klling Americans)

2. After 911 happened Palestinians were dancing in the streets (I'm sure there real nice people and don't want to see Americans dead)

3. Mohommed start Islam violently by conquering Mecca, and it's still a violent religion. The Quaran talks about Jihad (holy war) all through it.

4. Islam is only a peaceful religion if you're Islamic, they think everyone else should be Islamic or else dead.

5. There are actually only a little over a billion Muslums in the world, but there are 2 billion Christians in the world. And Christianity is the fastest growing religion.

6. What about the deal where if you leave Islam and don't return after a month, it's ok for your family and friends to kill you?

7. By the way whoever said Japan is Buddist isn't very smart, because it's not even close.

8. I have more but don't get me started

I agree that this site shouldn't be used for this kind of discussion, but I hate incorrect information more.

KV

20. I agree with most everything you say, but the correct information would be that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, but at the very same time it is the fastest decreasing religion meaning for every 1 person that is baptized or converts to islam so many other leave the religion or are killed in large numbers, take your pick!

21. bad neuz im totally with ya...and guys just to tell ya i am muslim and its cool that they have actually made a really nice fast car<!-- Signature -->

22. killviper: that is the biggest load of dog shit i have ever heard..are u an idiot....for starters- the palestinians dancing in the street was a video for 1991 after the war ended....2. my dad is 100% arab and he whats osama killed just as much as every other muslim wants....god damn this nly means one thing...ur a jew<!-- Signature -->

23. thanks M3....im glad too see that the whole world hasn't been influenced by American propaganda like our 18 year old friend who thinks he's smart. I have sooo much to say against what he's said but i already regret talking about politics like I did before on a car forum...so im just gonna let it slide and let the ignorant racists stay the way they are cause i know that once someone has hate or dislike in their heart they're just too thick headed to listen to others and therefore change their opinions.

so yah im half saudi half persian and i wanna see osama dead, i would rather have a jew as my brother than an enemy, my entire family and i cried on 9/11, & out of ALL the muslims (which is a large number) i know that NONE of them support osama or ne thing he stands for.

And for is 80% stat on muslim..... ahhh man here i go again... I dont wanna get into politics on a car forum...if ne one challenges me too i will but i dont think we should discuss this on a car forum, the reason i did so before was because i was offended, now i got what i needed to off my chest...although the 18 year old said alot of crap thats not true im just gonna let it slide(there are just so many lies i dont even have the time or energy to type out all my arguments-also cause i know i can't seem to convinve any of you) ...but please, for the purpose of world peace, domestic peace, and lowering the exuberance of negative energy and hate that there is already enough of in this world try to remember that not all middle-easterns, or muslims are terrorist, the percentage of muslim terrorist hardly exists! its such a small number i think its less than 0.25%. just read my 2nd paragraph its for real, i know.

24. I have Muslim friends, and they're great, rascism is ridiculus, the whole theory falls apart when you meet one great "insert religion/race here"

Having said that, I think the topic of this post is stupid. Why do you draw attention to this car because Muslims made it? I dont understand, you invite trouble by posting such a stupid statement.

As misinformed as the klu klux clan viper statement was, I can see what hes trying to argue.

I bet if I started a topic saying "iceland cant build cars for shit" no one would even take notice. But, If I said "the middle east cant build cars for shit" well my friends the shit would hit the fan,

25. no ferrarinissan whatever ur name is i just dont wanna do something as stupid and nerdy as argue over the internet...if u wanna start sh*t then quit talkin over the internet cuase ur defenitely all talk and i dont like discussing things with insolent, narrow minded and racist ppl, thanks for the offer tho.
    And to ek sponn civic, i drew attention to this car because like ive said many times before its nice to see a muslim country (i dont believe its been done before) make, or customize a great looking car like this one.