Re: I've driven one!!!

Discussion in '1994 McLaren F1' started by McLarenF1Chick, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from McLaren_Man</i>
    <b>AIM = TheQueryMan</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

tiz nice...ur not on tho mine is McLarenF1Chick go figure<!-- Signature -->

2. Hey McLaren Man, please email me, you have a lot of interesting information about cars that I would like to know. Thanks!

3. exactly bye bye.<!-- Signature -->

4. Lucky little *****

5. I know he is lying. There is no way he got up to 240. If it wasnt his car, why would anyone let him go that fast. Also, where could he do this.

6. McLaren Man. I know your lying, so here is a question for you to answer. What was the gearbox temperature when you were going 240? Don't tell me you didn't look, because the max reading stays there.<!-- Signature -->

7. hey McLaren_Man just answer the question and make these people shut up.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xxllrr88</i>
    <b>McLaren Man. I know your lying, so here is a question for you to answer. What was the gearbox temperature when you were going 240? Don't tell me you didn't look, because the max reading stays there.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You what.. it dosen't matter.<!-- Signature -->

9. You are busted. Try to make up at least a believable lie next time. By the way, it reaches 130 degrees. I saw it in the world record breaking video, which you probably got your little fuel light story from. Nice try.<!-- Signature -->

10. I've driven one!!!

Yes i have, god it is so fast! woo hoo!<!-- Signature -->

11. where did u drive it?

12. right... youve drivin an f-1 why not get us some pics of this.

13. Why would I have pictures, At the HQ in Surrey...<!-- Signature -->

14. you lost me.

15. Driven one? Where and how can i get my hands on a piece of that action?

16. I highly doubt youve driven one, u lying #$%#ing guy...theres not many cars produced of this kind in the world... and who the hell would let sumone drive their McLaren... whoever that is, there a dumb piece of roadkill duh. so chances are next to nothin to drive one.

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AnAcOnDa</i>
    <b>I highly doubt youve driven one, u lying #$%#ing guy...theres not many cars produced of this kind in the world... and who the hell would let sumone drive their McLaren... whoever that is, there a dumb piece of roadkill duh. so chances are next to nothin to drive one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Look biatch... I asked especially and I showed them my intrest in McLaren cars and how much of there merchendise I have...<!-- Signature -->

18. Hey McLaren Man congrats on drivin dat piece of art
    so how did u feel to be behind the steerin wheel
    just dont press the gas padel to hard cauz u may end up some where else rather then the finishe line

so take care man.<!-- Signature -->

19. It was stolen wasn't it!!!!!!????<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Renegade</i>
    <b>Hey McLaren Man congrats on drivin dat piece of art
    so how did u feel to be behind the steerin wheel
    just dont press the gas padel to hard cauz u may end up some where else rather then the finishe line

so take care man.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's Fuckin mental I managed to flat out to 240... The clutch gets a bit warm though and you run out of fuel... But get reloded and speed off... The acceleration makes you faint if you are not fit enough!!<!-- Signature -->

21. lying is wrong.

22. If u are lying NOT COOL
    BUT IF U ARNE'T.......
    U ARE A LUCKY MOTHER FUCKER

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xXstatickidXx</i>
    <b>If u are lying NOT COOL
    BUT IF U ARNE'T.......
    U ARE A LUCKY MOTHER FUCKER</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordracing</i>
    <b>lying is wrong.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm not actually...<!-- Signature -->