Re: just what the world needs, another bentley that looks exsact

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage T' started by Venom 650, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vanquish</i>
    <b>Also Stynemite, its the engine thats changed. Its people like you who i really hate, theres a Lamborghini Murcielago, Aston Martin Vanquish and a Mercedes SLK , you pick the SLK. Dont bother replying to me becaus i own a worldwide magazine and im too busy to speak with stupid people like you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> damn kirkin out <!-- Signature -->

2. ure right, when i was looking at bentlys, i just clicked on one and then stopped, because i knew all the rest would look the same

-saleen S7-

"today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two"
    -311, beutiful disaster

3. Neeto. I'm a 17 year old from Iowa. What about everyone else?<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b>what is this?does bentley not have one decent designer??if this is the case i gladly offer myself up.all they do is modify old engine designs, AKA dodge. its not a good situation for any company when u can relat them to dodge, especially when that company sells cars that cost 25 times as much $.yaaa..tourque..like every other bentleys.make a super car, not a super tourer..wheres all this racing knowledge goin to?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I totally agree... and if u r gonna put yourself up, you'll have some competition from me (by the way, im a 13 year old kid from ontario)
    <!-- Signature -->

5. steinimyte,
    if you ever have enough money to buy a Bently then you can speak! But until then you have no right to bash arguably the best luxaury car produced in the world right now.

6. steinimyte,
    "if it aint broke, dont fix it.... sheeeeeet, bentley's design's arent "broke" nor do they need to re-do their best selling car ever becasue a little punk like you has some illusion of a McLaren with a Bentley sign ont he front. if you want apples, dont choose oranges.
    Bentley's are made for the exesively rich who like their comfort, not for the rich man who wants a supercar, they choose the McLaren (and a bentley to go shoping, most likely)

7. I've said this a few times, who has the best customer satisfaction record ever? BENTLEY DOES!!! If it aint broke don't fix it. Bentleys Rule and rule and rule. 0-60 in 5.5 secs? Can you say M5 fighter? <!-- Signature -->

8. "just what the world needs, another bentley that looks exsactly like all the others"

I need one.<!-- Signature -->

9. This car is meant to be elegant and comfortable. The styling is not all the same, it is tastfull. This car is not meant for performance alone, it is for people who like to take the mansion with them. This car probably has a ride that would put an insomniac paranoid schitzophrenic to sleep. Thats the point.<!-- Signature -->

10. just what the world needs, another bentley that looks exsactly l

what is this?does bentley not have one decent designer??if this is the case i gladly offer myself up.all they do is modify old engine designs, AKA dodge. its not a good situation for any company when u can relat them to dodge, especially when that company sells cars that cost 25 times as much $.yaaa..tourque..like every other bentleys.make a super car, not a super tourer..wheres all this racing knowledge goin to?<!-- Signature -->