Re: Kick M3s ahhs neday

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. lemme clear this up for all u mercades lovers.......... why the hell wud this kik bmw's ass if bmw had this on their first list of crap cars to compare it with the m3--- lemme show u

BMW
    2002 M3
    coupe Mercedes-Benz
    2002 CLK-Class
    CLK55 AMG Coupe
    GENERAL

Base Price MSRP $45,900 $68,450
    Engine Name 3.2L I6 5.5L V8

Standard Transmission 6 Speed Manual 5 Speed Automatic

Cylinders 6 8

Displacement (cc) 3246 5439

Displacement (ci) 198 332

Horsepower @ RPM 333@7900 342@5500

Torque @ RPM 262@4900 376@3000

bmw s on the left, mercades clk on the right. well ya see? v6 beats a v8. gimme one mercades stock that cud do 155 mph in 4 sec like a bmw m3 hahahah shut ure mouth u dum #$%#s

this is seriously sad for a v8<!-- Signature -->

2. thats just sad posting a thread and replying to urself anyways the CLK doesnt have a chance the M3 would win even though its a very close competition

3. LAUGH my fukin a$$ out, CLK55AMG?? haha u must got hit by a car name CLK55AMG

4. That is pretty #$%#ing stupid, bring out cars you want to compare and bring out cars that are comparable...SLR is still not out so what do you want to compare it with? CLK-DTM? Hmmm, does BMW participate in the DTM series...hmmm, lets think that for a while...<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CLK55AMG</i>
    <b>Merc VS BMW --> No competition... Merc wins easy!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Actually it loses in every conceivable measurable category! Way to go idiot! It actually impresses me you can type.

6. who give a fuk about this CLK55AMG post, he only have 2 post and that's the 2 post there is

7. The new M6 with ~500hp will kick any benz out there!<!-- Signature -->

8. the sl55 is still gona be faster then the 500hp m6 or m5....u'll see...dont forget the sl55 also has 500hp too...and there will be a clk55 with the superchargerd engine....u'll see....

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vision</i>
    <b>the sl55 is still gona be faster then the 500hp m6 or m5....u'll see...dont forget the sl55 also has 500hp too...and there will be a clk55 with the superchargerd engine....u'll see....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hey, you sound like a real expert. From now on, i'm gonna bet my life savings on anything you say.

idiot

10. i like that....no need for name callin...u should bet..

11. well if u think ur that smart how come ur sure that the benz would smoke the bmw's ass listen give me proof and i willl beleive u but till now no benz whatsoever has ever gone near a BMW

12. sl55 is better and faster then any bmw....bmw has nothing for the sl55....

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vision</i>
    <b>sl55 is better and faster then any bmw....bmw has nothing for the sl55....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey #$%#face loser *****, your right that bmw has nothing for it because they just happen to not have anything in the same class you idiot. Hey, mercedes has nothing to match the FW24, there, what do you think of that #$%#face. Its true.

Angus

14. its not all about horsepower and how fast a car can go on a straightaway. drivability must come into play. how well does a car handle. driving a car in a straight line is allright, but racing a car on a road course determines how good the car really is.

15. 3.2L I6 5.5L V8

Standard Transmission 6 Speed Manual 5 Speed Automatic

Cylinders 6 8

Displacement (cc) 3246 5439

Displacement (ci) 198 332

Horsepower @ RPM 333@7900 342@5500

Torque @ RPM 262@4900 376@3000

on the left is facts bout bmw on right the mercades.... the sad truth is that mercades is running a v8 with barely enough power to catch up to bmw on a drag strip. hell the mercdes only has .3 mph more than bmw and its a v8 with 9+ hp than bmw...... dunno bout u i still say this car reeks of crap and needs to be sent bak to the factory

16. i would have to say the M3 because it comes with a manual transmission(though the mercedes is good automatic), better styling, plus performance and comfort.<!-- Signature -->

17. How about that M3 with the V8? ALMS made em pull the race car, but there are still some GTRs around. It doesn't even need a supercharger. Besides. Motor Trend did a comparison between AMG and M (plus an X5 cuz there is no MX5 yet) and the BMWs won every comparison. I dont even like Motor Trend! But hey, I guess they are the experts!

Mercedes can make some very nice and refined luxury cars, but for performance, hands down BMW. Though I do love the CLK-GTR, despite its uhh, propensity to do an impression of the Blue Angels!

18. wot the hell r u on about the m3 will kick its ass, the mercedes is just a big posh car with a big engine stuck in it. the handling is rubbish compared to the bmw, its an auto which means slow and boring, it does 0-60 in 5.2secs the bmw will do it in 4.7 i know someone with one, the bmw revs to 8000rpm, it looks better, and the m3 when delimited will go over 180mph unlike the merc which will do about 160-170. the merc is no fun and the beemer whips its ass in any competition they have together.

19. this is a sik ride, but dont even think of comparing it to an m3 let alone saying it will beat an m3 any day!!an m3 will beat this car in every measurable category hands down. <!-- Signature -->

20. What in the world is wrong with you people? Comparing cars which are of totally opposite categories. The M3 is to compare with the C Class, not the CLK. If you want to compare different categories..... well the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph has better plastics, wood, leather than your damn A-Class.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jstalin</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vision</i>
    <b>the sl55 is still gona be faster then the 500hp m6 or m5....u'll see...dont forget the sl55 also has 500hp too...and there will be a clk55 with the superchargerd engine....u'll see....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hey, you sound like a real expert. From now on, i'm gonna bet my life savings on anything you say.

idiot</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TacitBlue0</i>
    <b>How about that M3 with the V8? ALMS made em pull the race car, but there are still some GTRs around. It doesn't even need a supercharger. Besides. Motor Trend did a comparison between AMG and M (plus an X5 cuz there is no MX5 yet) and the BMWs won every comparison. I dont even like Motor Trend! But hey, I guess they are the experts!

Mercedes can make some very nice and refined luxury cars, but for performance, hands down BMW. Though I do love the CLK-GTR, despite its uhh, propensity to do an impression of the Blue Angels!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There will never be a mx5, the name has already been taken by mazda.(mx-5 miata in case you havent already guessed.)<!-- Signature -->

23. OK, you know what, all of you people that ride BMW's nuts are idiots. When you get right down to it, it's all about WHICH car will get you MORE FEMALE ASS. The new CLK is MUCH nicer than any piece of shit BMW out there, even if it has like, 75%, of it's BMW counterpart's ability. BMW's ARE UGLY (except the z8). Who really gives a shit about performance when you're in the backseat of a car #$%#ing your girlfriend's brains out? I mean, really? Any merc is sexier than a BMW, so HOLD THAT, YOU FAGGOTS.

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCSLiDeR</i>
    <b>OK, you know what, all of you people that ride BMW's nuts are idiots. When you get right down to it, it's all about WHICH car will get you MORE FEMALE ASS. The new CLK is MUCH nicer than any piece of shit BMW out there, even if it has like, 75%, of it's BMW counterpart's ability. BMW's ARE UGLY (except the z8). Who really gives a shit about performance when you're in the backseat of a car #$%#ing your girlfriend's brains out? I mean, really? Any merc is sexier than a BMW, so HOLD THAT, YOU FAGGOTS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well, we can all tell that this guy needs a nice car in order to compinsate for his very small dick. Or maybe his problem is he is sexually attracted to cars. The fact of the matter is, that the M3 rapes this thing, in every way.

Hey NYCSLiDer, you should try going on a date with a mercedes, they are sexy and all as you say, and it won't care that you have a noodle for a penis!

Angus<!-- Signature -->

25. Lol... slide your dick into a cylinder chamber. Comes out all fried up.