Re: lamborghini diablo sv 800hp

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by allan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. lamborghini diablo sv 800hp

how do you think other cars would compare to a sv diablo, with custom exhaust, custom ram air, and 200 shot of nitrous?

2. your a loser and you dont have a lambo<!-- Signature -->

3. i guess just a bunch of punks on this forum. by the way, pantera's are garbage. how dare anyone put a american v8 in a italian car. sacreligious.

4. if it wasnt for pantera ferraris would still have 250hp and look like nissan pulsars, come to think of it countach back ends looked almost identical to the panteras too

1. ferrari before pantera
    2. pantera
    3. ferrari after pantera, looks familiar<!-- Signature -->

5. your stupidity really shows now.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from allan</i>
    <b>your stupidity really shows now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok, learn a thing or two about cars, then come back to this forum. obviously "reallythough" knows a thing or two, you could learn something from him<!-- Signature -->

7. #7 FrazerNash, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from allan</i>
    <b>your stupidity really shows now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok, learn a thing or two about cars, then come back to this forum. obviously "reallythough" knows a thing or two, you could learn something from him</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Allan owns the white Lamborghini Diablo SV! Look under www.lamborghiniregistry.com ! click Diablo -> SV and you´ll find the car! reallythough is the one who affront other users in that really good forum! I told Richard Owen(it´s the webadmin!) about these guys...<!-- Signature -->

8. really though??<!-- Signature -->

9. ram air definately increases power noticebly, more air into a motor=more power. the sv does have ram air, but they have restrictors in it. ive had those restrictors cut out to let even more air into it. nos may be artificial hp, but it provided the same results as a supercharger. the custom exhaust adds weight? it actually dropped weight by atleast 75pds.