Re: Lamborghini Diablo WANNABE

Discussion in '1995 Cizeta-Moroder V16T' started by sk8 on, Aug 9, 2002.

1. HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

2. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

sry about that i was gonna say HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4.8 SECONDS TO 0-60 i mean i knoe this is an encredable car but still what idot would put a v16 into a car like this just becauase they got all the money in the world to waste on a v16 engine doesn't mean they have to make a crappy car like this

3. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

Oh, OK.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

oh for christ sakes..is someone else implying that just because it's a v16 it should have rocket characteristics? Displacement is something you should consider, along with weight, output, drivetrain and a lot of other things..:p<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

400 hp is enough for me but this thing has 540!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

IMO the sound of a 16-cylinder battle-cry and it's sensational looks make up for it's "lacklustre" acceleration.

7. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

this engine is awesome. i hope i see a v16t in my lifetime.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah and what the hell do you drive, cause ill bet this blows the doors off it. Besides yeah 4.5 0-60, thats not the only measure of speed. I want to see what this does for acceleration above 100. With that kind of engine working easily at high RPM ill bet it screams on the high end.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lawman9C1</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>

Yeah and what the hell do you drive, cause ill bet this blows the doors off it. Besides yeah 4.5 0-60, thats not the only measure of speed. I want to see what this does for acceleration above 100. With that kind of engine working easily at high RPM ill bet it screams on the high end.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My car would blow the doors of of this. I mean a V16 with only 365 cubic indhes, what the hell? This is a waste of cylinders. My car will do 0-60 in 3.8 seconds and 0-100 in 6.5 seconds. 1/4 mile at 9.3 seconds. And it costs way less, looks way better and I am sure sounds better two. (although I am not sure I have never heard this car!)<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>
    <b>sry about that i was gonna say HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4.8 SECONDS TO 0-60 i mean i knoe this is an encredable car but still what idot would put a v16 into a car like this just becauase they got all the money in the world to waste on a v16 engine doesn't mean they have to make a crappy car like this</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL u are so dumb i wont even try to talk here

<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GoatBoy389</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lawman9C1</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>

Yeah and what the hell do you drive, cause ill bet this blows the doors off it. Besides yeah 4.5 0-60, thats not the only measure of speed. I want to see what this does for acceleration above 100. With that kind of engine working easily at high RPM ill bet it screams on the high end.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My car would blow the doors of of this. I mean a V16 with only 365 cubic indhes, what the hell? This is a waste of cylinders. My car will do 0-60 in 3.8 seconds and 0-100 in 6.5 seconds. 1/4 mile at 9.3 seconds. And it costs way less, looks way better and I am sure sounds better two. (although I am not sure I have never heard this car!)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

oh yeah and whats ur car=?

Mayeb u mean ur PLAYSTATION 2 car on GT3 <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: HA HA HA LOL V16 AND ONLY 4

its cool<!-- Signature -->

13. Well.

looks like a NSX and a Ferrari IMO. Anyone agree?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Well.

No, it looks like a Lotus Esprit. Almost identical. I have never heard of this brand of car, but DANG do I like it!

15. Re: Well.

A Lotus Esprit? What the hell are you talking about?How does ti look like an Esprit? The Front grille looks like it should be on a Ferrari, and the side looks like they took an NSX and put some lines like the Testersoa. Please tell me where you see Esprit.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Well.

It looks like a Lambo. 204 mph ain't bad. I'll take two. Once the price comes down a bit, that is.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Well.

Yes , it looks like the Diablo.

18. Re: Well.

You mean the Diablo looks like this.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Well.

As far as I know, this car originally came out before the Diablo. Either way, I love both cars. Too bad they are so heavy.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Well.

this car was in one of my calanders..when ifirst saw it i fell in love with it...i think it looks like a tesstarossa and any lambo<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Well.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JAp Is CraP</i>
    <b>this car was in one of my calanders..when ifirst saw it i fell in love with it...i think it looks like a tesstarossa and any lambo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yeah i agree with you on this one!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Well.

Could have better acceleration. Looks nice and has a great top speed. I'd take this for it's exlusitiviy and a Murcielago for it's performance.

23. Oh Man!

For a supercar this car is heavy as hell!<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Oh Man!

you're right there. but still the performance is awesome and very aerodynamic.<!-- Signature -->

25. WHY WOULD ANYONE WASTE THEIR MONEY ON THIS

POOR SULTAN OF WHATEVER IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULDVE JUST GOTTEN ME THA FASTEST CAR (1988 CORVETTE CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE)