Re: Laraki Vs. Diablo Vs. F-50

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by Sunny129, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LithiumProphet</i>
    <b>why Laraki Vs. Diablo there both the same engine just one is an intalian and the other is for morocco</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the engine is made by Lamborghini, but it sure as hell isn't the same engine you'll find in any Diablo ever made. the most powerful naturally aspirated Diablo engine ever made was the 595 bhp V12 in the Diablo SE Jota. of all the different types of Diablos ever produced, not one used this 720 bhp engine Lamborghini built for the Laraki. so there definitely is a comparison between the Diablo and the Laraki, one which the Laraki looks as though it might have the edge.

and i'd have to say that it would have the edge over the F-50 too. according to the stats, the Laraki has 200 more bhp and 100 ft-lb more torque than the F-50. it also weighs about 200 lbs less than the F-50. its lighter and much more powerful. you do the math.

don't get me wrong here...i would probably rather be driving a Diablo or an F-50 just b/c of the name and the asthetic beauty of both. but i think this Laraki has the potential to win over both of them.

2. Laraki Vs. Diablo Vs. F-50

this is one seksea ride, but im gonna go with F-50<!-- Signature -->

3. why Laraki Vs. Diablo there both the same engine just one is an intalian and the other is for morocco

4. I think I would go with this because it looks very aerodynamic and who knows how fast it is compared to a F50?<!-- Signature -->

5. Then why, Bugatti_Dude, is the Diablo in your favourite 5 cars, and the Laraki not? Go the F50.

6. F50 ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!

This car is a Ferrari wannabe ne way which really pisses me off, but i do admit that this is awesome looking. The only reason it looks so good though is cuz it put two of the worlds best looking cars into one, the Ferrari 360 Modena and the Ferrari 550 Maranello.

The F50 is pure FERRARI !!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Of course i would choose ferrari f-50 and on the track around monza ferrari wins but on drag strip...nahh...but we in europe dont care about drag race as much as americans....for them Drag Race times is everything ..<!-- Signature -->

8. truck against car? i neevr get that... the cars shud race cars and trucks race trucks. there are a big difference in the trucks :they have 5000 lbs cars have or shud have 2500 lbs while racing<!-- Signature -->

9. i think the F-50 wins in looks and the Laraki wins in a drag race and has a diablo ever reminded anyone of a door stop or some kind of a wedge.

10. TRUCKS what are u talkin about its the ferrari f-50 and its the for f-150 dumbass

11. ok whatever didnt need u to straighten things out little kid anywayz why compare this anyway? its a concept..

12. why didnt u need to me strighten it out u were obvioulsy totally confused and why not compare the two the two of them would be a good race this in teh strights ferrari in the corners so who knows whod win

13. yeh probably true i really dont care for diablo, ferrari, or any of those cars... this probably got me a lil more interested in it, but overall i think lamborghini wud win overall in a race... but still im not a big fan of em so tell me what u guys think