Re: Let's see your US dream-car do this!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Ferrari4ever123, Aug 9, 2002.

1. WELL SAID...

And plus

The Viper is a 8L Twin Turbo
    The Skyline is a 2.6L Twin Turbo..

haha..nearly 4 times the the displacement....and that is all that this stupid viper can muster up...haha

2. Where did your friend get those stats from? I agree with Rushingplay, those are insane times for that type of engine and power displacement.

I've heard different times for the car but I can't remember how much different they are.

3. the newest Lingenfelter Corvette makes it all irrelevant. 0-60 time is 1.97 secs. See Motor Trend, june 2002.

4. But it does seem to be my mistake when I said it was cheaper. My mistake.<!-- Signature -->

5. You can ask LegendNH or any of the other mods (like GottaBeKD) in the Website disussion forum to look this up.

6. OMG, 550Wolves truly is one freaky, senile kid. Read page 3 (notice the screen names, remember 550Wolves=TheRushingPlay=AlphaRomeo=TheFunnyMan=550Koenig.

There is a lot of quotes, so I will just direct you back to page 3 for some good reading.

But page 4...short enough to quote. I am actually kinda scared at how senile 550Wolves is...

These quotes are in order.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550Koenig</i>
    <b>To the person who strted this post: Kudos to you for showing these idiots that this car truly is a piece of shit. Overhyped piece of crap which gets its ass rocked by tons of cars. Unfortunately, too many, ignorant stupid people (mostly Americans) don't realize this because of their nature. Thank you for telling us what we already know, THAT THE VIPER SUCKS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUCK!

By the way, thanks 550WOLVES for bringing back my original post to that comment. I'm glad you're carrying on the spirit now that I'm banned.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Idiot, don't talk to me Koenig. I'm not your buddy and I don't share your stupid, mentally retarded views.

The only reason I put that post up there was to see how much criticism and interest it would generate in light of the previous one which was taken off. Sure enough, it worked and generated a lot of commotion. That was my only motive, to attract readers, not to bash the car. It's evident if you read what I said after posting the message.

This is exactly what I wrote after the post:

Sorry. I just had to do that. I guess I wanted to find out what people's reactions are regarding the post and the car.

Any takes?

Feel free to criticize but don't be rude and back your things up, don't just start bullshitting everything.

Therefore Koenig, I don't share your views about bashing the Viper. I only believe, to my experience, that the Viper is heavy and tends to oversteer (that's right Guibo, OVERSTEER) a lot. I also think the Viper (stock) is possibly underpowered but that's it.
    Therefore Koenig, you're all by yourself and that's why you're banned.
    Therefore Koenig, no one likes you.
    Therefore Koenig, you're not too bright and should just shut up and leave.
    Therefore Koenig, you should stop posting.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TheFunnyMan</i>
    <b>Good job WOLVES, I liked that. And I agree, 550Koenig#%$ should just shut up and stop posting.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE BANNED?!!? Do you maybe wonder that there's a reason for that dumbass?

BTW, on a totally different topic, anyone got any info regarding the Calsonic Super or do my times still stand?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TheRushingPlay</i>
    <b>Going around the Viper forums, I realized something. Most of the posts indicating how much the Viper sucks or how truly the Viper blows, come from 550Koenig. There must be at least 6, 7 or 8 posts from Koeing indicating how much the Viper is a terrible car. Geez, the guy really hates Vipers. It's pretty funny actually when you think about it because I'm sure he'd take one if he had the money for it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok...is anyone as shocked as I am right now. This is truly one messed up individual. I <i>almost</i> feel sorry for him.

LOL, my favorite part was when he told himself to shut up and not talk to himself. LMAO.

<!-- Signature -->

7. ****... They're not me. You know, if you are a nerdass punk who sits in front of the computer and tries to insult people for his own sick pleasure, then you are truly #$%#ed up. You say the same thing over and over again about how sad it is. It's amazing how you can type so fast with a big object stuck in your mouth about eight inches long and purple belonging to some of your "close" friends I'm sure.

8. Guibo, what are you talking about? When did I say the car understeered? Your link doesn't prove anything except me talking further about how the car oversteers and that the Yankees will win the World Series.

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BugattiEB110SS</i>
    <b>You are comparing a Viper with 800hp against a Skyline with over 1,000hp? If you ever watched any of those japanese car videos you would see that very same Skyline with 1,000+hp getting raped by a 627hp Mclaren F1</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good joke , you didn't make it for , but good joke.

Why ?

The car on the video is a Supra , not a Skyline.
    It's a Veilside tuned Supra , but not Veilside Supra flagship.
    Why ? their Supra does the 1/4 mile in 9.81s , no NO2.

The Veilside R32 drag , the "R1 Street Drag" , does the 1/4 mile in less than 9s.

10. I have also seen that video but there is another video with a White veilside skyline. think before you speak

11. The R1 drag is grey/brown.
    There's a single one.

12. Also to add to my last topic...

Remember 550Koenig? That total, absolute disgrace to car fanatics? Well, he is also the same person as 550Wolves. Everything also applies to his screen name. I read a couple of each of their posts, and a couple of words were spelled wrong the same way, they both have the same format, they are both Ferrari lovers in the US, and they both totally dispise Vipers. Now of course this isn't absolute proof, but its a very very good chance they are the same person, and I am positive they all are.

Good job 550Wolves, sorry to blow you're cover. LOL.<!-- Signature -->

13. 550koenig!!!!! That guy who constantly typed in caps, claims that the Koenig 550 can beat everything, and sounded like he was 12 yrs. old? LOL. I hated that kid....<!-- Signature -->

14. Hmm... I'm three/four different people at once because I like swearing at myself and contradicting what I said. I also seem to like getting into an arguement with myself?

This sounds like someone who's a sociopath, typically speaking, someone like you. However, if you want to "assume" I'm the same person, that's fine but I guess you're going to have to deal with the "other" me's (as you claim) and hear what they have to say. Yeah... I'm gonna respond from each and every user name created and I'll be the same person because I like to do something pointless and stupid and waste my time. That sounds plausible, idiot.

15. I see what's happening here. SvSi is obviously embarrassed over his stupid mistake of which he was made a fool out of by the following:

deuginthesky
    TheFunnyMan
    AlphaRomeo
    TheRushingPlay
    ...and me

To turn that anger around, in a weak attempt to defame and lay the embarrassment on someone else, this "not too bright" individual has tried to lay this on me.

Coincidence? Jackass...

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b>Ok seriously, do you really think that Hennessey was putting every ounce of power into the Viper when he upgraded it? He didn't even open up the bottom end! What about the Giwasa Vipers? Deug said they have 1300 hp, and SVSi has a Viper with 1300 hp also. Just because it doesn't exist doesn't mean its not possible. Something you "smart people" need to learn.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the GTS-RR does 1200hp.

Some versions already developed or to be bluit soon will have more hps.
    But Giwasa requires €360K for all the modifications on the 1200hp GTS-RR !!!

I love the Viper (not the 800TT) , but the Skylines are cheaper to upgrade.

17. Hehehe, 550Wolves. You're a funny guy. Sounds to me you're getting a little angry I proved your other identidys.

You know what made me think of this? Well, TheRushingPlay named the Skyline "The King of all Upgrades". I remember hearing this from yuo quite a while ago. There is also plenty of other evidence proving you are the same person. The fact that you had to use other screen names to make me look like an idiot (and fail at that even) is pretty sad. You have some serious issues. You can deny it all you want, but the truth is there, and I am going to believe it.

And also, the fact remains the Viper is a better car than the Skyline. Sorry. Stock and modified. Both cars stock the Skyline doesn't even come close. Modified, the Viper can handle a LOT more upgrades than the Skyline, because of its massive engine.

Sorry for proving your other identidy, but I've had the assumption you were 550Koenig long before all this. This just proves it, along with your other screen names. LOL, and you call me "not to bright" and an idiot. If I wasn't to bright, I don't think I would be proving you wrong all the time and finding out your other identidies. Its quite obvious you're the only idiot here.

Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

18. That's fine but this car has been quoted on several sites "The King of Upgrades" making it one of the most favored cars around. That's where I got my quote from. He (or according to you, I as Rushingplay) could have just copied me. But that doesn't seem to be a realistic possibility to you does it?

I still think you assumed that out of embarrasment, seriously, after you screwed up with the Skyline being more expensive to supe up than the Viper.

19. Let's see your US dream-car do this!

Viper Hennessey quarter mile with Slicks: 9.99 s

Veilside Skyline R1 quarter mile (no NOS): 9.0 s
    This car can also do 0-186 mph in only 13.7 s!

Let's see your American beauty do that!

Never compare US cars to Jap ones. They are truly better engineered and have better capability.

To compare the Viper to the Skyline... now that's just stupid.

To claim that the Viper is BETTER than the Skyline... you're most likely mentally disfigured and truly #$%#ed up.

NEVER CLAIM A VIPER IS AS GOOD AS OR BETTER THAN A SKYLINE! EVER!

20. #21 Guibo, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  21. Different tracks cater to different cars. On a different track those figures could be completely different. Besides according to that post the M3 had a better time and so did the Mitsubishi Carisma.

22. #23 deuginthesky, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b>Best lap times at the Nurburgring:
    Viper GTS (411 ps DIN): 8 min 10 sec
    Skyline GTR: 8 min 28 sec

http://www.24h-rennen.de/live/gesamt_24h.htm
    Look at 1st place. Then look at 163rd place.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

411hp vs 280.

Compare with the N1.

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TheRushingPlay</i>
    <b>Viper Hennessey quarter mile with Slicks: 9.99 s

Veilside Skyline R1 quarter mile (no NOS): 9.0 s
    This car can also do 0-186 mph in only 13.7 s!

Let's see your American beauty do that!

Never compare US cars to Jap ones. They are truly better engineered and have better capability.

To compare the Viper to the Skyline... now that's just stupid.

To claim that the Viper is BETTER than the Skyline... you're most likely mentally disfigured and truly #$%#ed up.

NEVER CLAIM A VIPER IS AS GOOD AS OR BETTER THAN A SKYLINE! EVER!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

13.72s , thanks.

When you copy other threads , try to do it well.

24. jcazz:
    Yes, but who won the race? The point is, we CAN compare Vipers to Skylines.
    And that was the Zakspeed Viper, with 500 hp. You can actually buy a 500-hp Viper direct from Dodge with this much power, though it’s special order. Still comes with the standard 3-year warranty (for another $1200, you can opt for the 7-year 100,000 mile warranty). This car came in second in ’00, one lap down from the Porsche. It did win in ’99 also.
    Last year’s One Lap of America racing series went to a mostly stock Viper GTS ACR, the same car that won in ’00. A Skyline was entered, but failed to finish due to engine troubles.

You’re right, on a track with a different configuration, the Viper might very well stretch its lead out even further.