Re: Let's see your US dream-car do this!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Ferrari4ever123, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Don't call me a fool and contradict yourself.

There's one more possibility and this is the last time I'm going to dwell into this multiple user issue because it's getting tiring fighting a battle you can't win even when you're right. Again this is a possibility.

Maybe (maybe), Romeo, Rushingplay funnyman and the rest are indeed the same person but that doesn't mean they're me. It's possible because of their relatively short amount of posts per user. Besides, yes they did post consecutively numerous times and appeared around the same time making it possible that the guy was writing using several different users. This could explain several IP's matching and it could explain the similar dates of registration. Again, my connection is dial-up so my IP changes that's why it's not possible to have one main static IP. I don't know why he (they) are supporting me and quoting everything I say. It could be some sort of way of getting at me as well. None of the user names have posted since that time remember? They appear to show up at the same time and don't reply a lot as well.

This is the only other explanation I can give. If you don't believe me then that's it, I've tried and that's the best I can do. For the final time, I am not those user names, I only own one and this is it. I'm going to drop this topic now and whether or not it carries on is just a continuation of constant nagging. So whatever you keep saying about me is just a constant lie and if you're gullible enough to believe it, then that's too bad.

I'm not going to stop posting my opinion and fact just because of an attempt to defame me.

2. My IP changes also. There is still a way to identify people tho. If there wasn't, whats the point of an IP address? Remember I know nothing about that sort of thing in computers.

Or maybe (just maybe), you are shocked that I proved your identidies to everyone here, therefore showing everyone you are a dumbass and need multiple screen names to make yourself look intellegent. I think you should ask the moderator, AGAIN. Ask him/her if you are the same person as each of the others. I dare you. Of course you won't do it, cause you know that you are all the same person.

Face it, NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU! No one!!! Evidence shows it, and the moderator told us you are the same person. A moderator isnt just some shmoe who lives here knowing nothing. They have ways to find out people's identidies. And they found out you are the same person as 5 different screen names. Sorry, but there is no other possibility. For saying that I hacked into your computer and changed your info around, do you really think someone is going to believe you? You are just making up more BS as time passes. Whats that, like your 3rd or 4th different story?

Sorry, but you failed. You ARE an idiot. A true, sad, pathetic idiot with no knowledge at all.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Again, my connection is dial-up so my IP changes that's why it's not possible to have one main static IP.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So thats why you think you are invincible and that no one can tell if you are the same person or not. Well, I figured you out.

Also, if you were truly innocent I don't think you would be as afraid as you are to say that it makes sense for all 5 screen names to be you. Just some more evidence supporting the identidy issue. Not that its needed, cause its obvious you are the all the same people (for the millionth time).<!-- Signature -->

4. the more torque you have the better the times and faster the vehical, with of course a little help from the good ol HP...thats all i want to say...anyone what to prove me other wise can do so...just research the topic before hand.<!-- Signature -->

5. first, no offense, but the yankees suck (>P)

second, koenig, stfu, youre just like a mosquito, very very whiny and annoying

third, all the cars yall mentioned are very very fast, so dont think i hate em, i dont

fourth, this car is still not even close to maxed, no new suspention, and then engine isnt even opend really. also, i wanna see what class those skylines are in apu? apu+? apu++? and what psi of boot theri runnin. my guess is near 25. this car is runnin from 8-12 (ive heard diferent) and that isnt very high psi. with adding some boost you could add a couple hunderd horsies.

fifth, the viper does have good handlein and so do skylines, id be a good match on a track i think.

sixth, its kinda good that vipers arent awd, awd accelerates a lil slower, but then agin it gives easier and betta turnin, and ya cant burn out as good >P

seventh, peace!

dont hate, and i hope koenig gets kiked off totally
    <!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from phanofmuzik2</i>
    <b>first, no offense, but the yankees suck (>P)

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stupid.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Guibo, what are you talking about? When did I say the car understeered? Your link doesn't prove anything except me talking further about how the car oversteers and that the Yankees will win the World Series.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    LOL, are you even awake when you're reading your BS?
    "When did I say the car understeered?"

You said it right here, genius!

8. #83 LiquidChild, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  9. Damn... I guess you were right.

Well, all I can say is that it was a mistake. My finalized statement is this (no screwups): THE CAR OVERSTEERS TOO MUCH.

There, that's what I meant to say.

Hope you're happy Guibo and hope that it cleared up the confusion.

10. Bwahahahaha!!! The oversteer was so strong that you ACCIDENTALLY referred to it as UNDERSTEER?! HUH?!!

Your credibility is shot, man. Go pretend you've driven a McLaren F1, for chrissake.

11. I'm not sure where you get your taste in cars, but I looked up this Skyline of yours and talk about a butt ugly car. Personaly if those "great" japs can't make a car hot they've got no business even trying to make it fast. (and I stress "trying") I'm not dissing on Japanese cars, I myself drive a souped up honda, but I'd trade any japanese car for a hot fast ride like the Viper 800TT anyday!!!

12. VIPERLUV is a dumb #$%#.Can't even spell engine so he should shut his mouth.A smaller engine with less displacement but same torque and hp is usually better because the engines way less and they get better compression ratios.Thats why a 8L viper engine isn't the same as a 2-3L skyline engine.The only thing is that most of these small engine jap cars need turbo's to get any actual horsepower.i like vipers and jap cars are great but there both below most european cars.

13. No, see Guibo, I only meant to say that the car oversteers and continue to go with that opinion. I must have been tired or in a hurry when I wrote that because it wasn't intended.

The car only oversteers.

By the way, I don't have a McLaren, I drive a Honda.

14. Geez, it's amazing how easily a Skyline can smoke this car and make it look like a joke. As Deug pointed out, the Skyline is also much cheaper to upgrade and bring up to and exceed the power of the Venom.

I told you guys but you wouldn't listen, Jap cars are better.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Geez, it's amazing how easily a Skyline can smoke this car and make it look like a joke. As Deug pointed out, the Skyline is also much cheaper to upgrade and bring up to and exceed the power of the Venom.

I told you guys but you wouldn't listen, Jap cars are better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL!!! The Skyline "smokes" the Viper...Yea... The Skyline doesn't even come close. And how do you figure the skyline is cheaper and easier (like you said before) to upgrade than the Viper? The Viper has a lot more displacement, therefore making it more reliable and cheaper to upgrade. The Skyline will have an upgrading limit long before the Viper ever does. So I don't know what you're talking about.<!-- Signature -->

16. if i met ne one who said bad stuff about the viper i would beet then so bad all they would say is viper rules. just look at the dezine the hp the size ove the motor its crazy not to like it.

17. The Viper is cheaper to upgrade than the Skyline huh SVSI Viper?

LOL! He sure shoved that one down your throat.

18. I agree Funnyman, WOLVES and Deug shut down SVSI this time and it was pretty funny.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't be too sure of yourself without actually reading the facts and figures first.

I guess WOLVES is right then SVSI, without question, the Skyline is much cheaper to upgrade.

19. What the hell is he talking about, SVSI, about how the Skyline has more of a limit regarding upgradeability?

Here's something you should know kid, the Skyline is the most upgradeable car in the world. It's like lego. You can take it apart and configure it in many ways very easily and at a very cheap rate. That's why it's called "The King of Upgrades", because this car sees no limit.

Sure buddy, the Viper has more upgrade potential than the Skyline, sure. That's why you see Skyline's capable of going past 1200 hp easily whereas a Viper can't even come close.

Yeah you're a real smart one SVSI. Here's a tip, go back to the books rookie and learn a thing or two before you start yakking bullshit to us.

20. Yeah he's not too bright but you can't really blame him. I see where he's coming from. He likes this car so he has a bias for it of course. I have a bias too, towards Ferrari so I'll tend to favor it as well over cars like Lamborghini. However, there's a difference between favorance and truth and in this case, SVSI just spits out false info, which I've done as well (Guibo you know what I'm talking about) so once again, I can't really blame him for that.

You like a car so you want to favor it and embellish its' power, that's fine. However you have to be open minded and be able to accept the truth even if you don't like it. The fact is, and I hope there won't be anymore ignorant idiots opposing this:

Skyline is better than Viper. That's just how it is, you have to accept that. The facts are there and so are the numbers which Deug provided.

By the way, thanks Deug for supporting my statement there.

21. Ok seriously, do you really think that Hennessey was putting every ounce of power into the Viper when he upgraded it? He didn't even open up the bottom end! What about the Giwasa Vipers? Deug said they have 1300 hp, and SVSi has a Viper with 1300 hp also. Just because it doesn't exist doesn't mean its not possible. Something you "smart people" need to learn.<!-- Signature -->

22. Oh and one more thing...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Yeah he's not too bright </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hello? You must post and then forget everything you say. I remember numerous times where you were totally made a fool outta yourself by Guibo. A big fool. "Yea, the Viper oversteers when your in a turn and hit the gas." Really genius? Thats called power. Its developed when you hit the gas pedal, you know, the one next to the brake? And then you also said the Viper understeers, in the next post! Wow, you must have gone to one of the best colleges in the world. Please, educate me more about cars.

LOL oh yea, you also said the Viper was incapable of keeping up with the Ferrari F355, and then later on said it would lose big time against the Ferrari 360 Modena. Guess what, the Viper beats both of them pretty badly, just thought I would let you know.<!-- Signature -->

23. i have a VECTOR LOL !

24. But, I think the funniest of everything, or perhaps the absolute saddest, is that 550Wolves, TheRushingPlay, AlphaRomeo, and TheFunnyMan are all the same person! Now, I can not confirm this for being absolute positive, but I have a strong inclination.

My evidence? Well, 550Wolves, his main screen name, was made Jan 16. TheRushingPlay and AlphaRomeo both made Jan 22. Then, TheFunnyMan made 3 days later. All in the same year. Coincidence? Nope. And look at the number of posts. Around 20 for each. Also, each screen name has "jibberish"@hotmail.com for their email address, and no other information. Sounds to me like a pretty good chance they are all the same person. And look at the screen names, and his typing format. Each word is capitalized in each screenname, and each paragraph is seperated by 2 spaces, and they all sound pretty much the same.

Now, like I said I can not say this is truth, or provide defenate proof that they are. But I know they are. Believe what you wish, but I know the truth.

Congratulations 550Wolves, you have to be the saddest person on this site. All that to make me look bad, and failed at that also. LOL.<!-- Signature -->