Re: Lightning Smoker!

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet SSR Concept' started by Chaps, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Lightning Smoker!

That Chevy made ***** could smoke a Lightning anyday! ford F-150 Lighting aint nuttin compares to that!<!-- Signature -->

2. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Lightning sucks. Chevy is awesome.<!-- Signature -->

4. This is lighter, and quiker than the lightning.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>Lightning sucks. Chevy is awesome.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Chevy makes the strongest trucks in America.<!-- Signature -->

6. Someone else was making comments, but must have erased them all. Now I look like i'm talking to myself.<!-- Signature -->

7. lol, how about a TRD Tacoma? $30,000 340HP, 3100lb's...the TRD Tacoma will smoke all trucks<!-- Signature -->

8. LOL yeah a lightning just like they supposely had a SS Silverado that would beat the lightning lol lightning won u full of crap I have a lightning it runs mid 12's with only 3 grand worth of modifications and for this SSR for high 30's that looks like crap sssssss anyday i would race one of these and laugh peace out chevy boys and if your Z06 supposely the crap let it run against a Viper then it will hurt in every catagory hahahahah

9. by the way formula boy bring that GM product on down here and let it get abused and for the tacoma yea sure it beats the lightning whatever u don't know what u talkin about

10. 94FORMULA, you are now officially the dumbest sombitch ive ever heard.
    This POS doesnt have shit on the Lightning<!-- Signature -->

11. you chevy people are all alike, the lightning would smoke that truck, (if you want to call it that) and it looks better. get your facts straight before you start running your mouths.

12. uhhm nope I don't think this truck is intended to run head to head with the Lighting, but the Silverado SS may be up to that task...
    the SSR is unique as a niche vehicle, and no other automaker currently builds something that resembles it.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordrules2002</i>
    <b>you chevy people are all alike, the lightning would smoke that truck, (if you want to call it that) and it looks better. get your facts straight before you start running your mouths.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Nope, this truck looks badass, and is pretty quik.
    It's supposed to be a remake of the El Camino.<!-- Signature -->

14. Ye know wat?
    **** the Racing and Quater Mile Times!
    These Cars Should be put into a Demoliton Derby!
    They could Fucking beat the shit out of Eachother
    And then Ford and Chevy Would Resolve all there Problems
    Through this Fight!
    cause the two cars would colide and make the Super Truck
    that flys to Japan And Showes that even our Heavier Pickups
    Can Still leave behind all dem Small Engines!!<!-- Signature -->

15. chevy is awsome but that car sucks cock just look at it its a stubby, upsidedown penis with wheels for christ sake

16. I couldnt agree more with you. This is the uglyist piece of shit ever made(and chevy has made several ugly pieces of shit). The lightning is a truck and can haul things and tow also. What can this #%$ mobile do but pick up san franciscan men. Also, the lightning has over 400ftlbs. of torque and this couldn't even compete. P.S. the el Camino shouldn't even be considered a truck.

Super
    Shitty

17. Hey 2000CobraR there must be something wrong with you to even put the 2000 Mustang Cobra R in that list of cars. Let alone at the top.

18. this piece of shit does not smoke a stock honda civic... you want it to smoke a lightning!!!???