Re: Lingenfelter BLOWS

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by ISUENGR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I like how he misspelled douchebag

2. Lingenfelter BLOWS

FIRST OF ALL, for all you yahoos praising lingenfelter on this forum GET A HEAD. ITS AN AUTO. give any car a high performance auto and it would strip a few milliseconds off its time (seeing how it beats a hennessey viper by only a few anyways) NOT TO MENTION lingenfelter vettes are notoriously horrible with emissions thus making them completely illegal for road use. Sure its a nice car, sure it goes fast but just because a guy can make it go fast doesn't mean its teh best damn car in the world. I'm sure if someone took a mclaren and threw twin garrets on it it would post a half decent time too.. SO THEN I GUESS THATS THE BEST CAR IN TEH WORLD NOW. WOWW!!!!

1. its still an ugly vette, trying to catch up on the ground that was torn away by the viper image
    2. mclarens blow nuts, only good thing about it is the BMW engine.
    3. Lingenfelter needs to learn that modding an vette engine with viper parts just ain't right
    4. 1993 marked the year VIPER turned into the true American Muscle Car.

3. yea too bad Lingenfelters are legal to drive in CA you dumbfuk, which is one of the most constrictive states with emmisions. Why even bother comparing a vette to a viper? Vipers cost a shitload more, get less gas milage and don't handel for sh!t. Now if you took the extra money from not buying a viper and put into a vette it would smoke the shit out of it. What's wrong with auto transmissions? Would you like to drive in city traffic trying to shift 800hp? Its almost pretty much impossible to misshift an auto too (depending how its set up). Both of these cars are #$%#ing ugly anyway. get real moron.<!-- Signature -->

4. .. i'm looking at a road and track road test right now and two of his vettes failed horribly emmissions wise.. do you have something to say about that... And better handling? your joking right. vipers aerodynamics packages are by far superior, and who cares on gas mileage. I'm sure if your buyin a 50+g car your really gonna be scraping yourpockets for gas money dooshbag. Oh and about the his non-stick version who the hell is gonna put that kinda money into an engine and then drive it as an auto? do you have a drivers license? do you drive cars ? do you understand the concept of driving something made to go fast. And you want to drive it as an auto.. your a homo. Go back to smokin your monkey pole cause if you can't be a good car enthusiast then get outta this forum.

5. .. i'm looking at a road and track road test right now and two of his vettes failed horribly emmissions wise.. do you have something to say about that... And better handling? your joking right. vipers aerodynamics packages are by far superior, and who cares on gas mileage

in response to whoever the hell wrote this.. the two lingenfelter corvette's failed emissions because they both had there cataltyic converters disconnected for the top speed run in which they were tested. Hooked up they take about 10 hp, but its not noticible on the street. Also in the test the vette's were squirrely on the run because they had NO AERODYNAMIC PACKAGE AT ALL whiel the viper did. Also note the the viper blew a oil pump or gasket or line ( i forget which) and caught fire. I seriously doubt that viper handling packages are better if corvettes are beating them in americna lemans racing.. the vette's packages are pretty good to me. And another point is to the person that said "McLaren's suck balls" or whatever, they won the top speed test. Also read that the McLaren is the best Al AROUND car, its not the master of a single trade, but excellent in all of them, thats why it gets so much praise. Also twin turbos, would not do n e thing but raise top speed, as grip and aerodynamics, and terminal velocity all limit accelration. It is about as fast as it can get, which is faster then n e thing else<!-- Signature -->

6. .. i'm looking at a road and track road test right now and two of his vettes failed horribly emmissions wise.. do you have something to say about that... And better handling? your joking right. vipers aerodynamics packages are by far superior,

in response to whoever the hell wrote this.. the two lingenfelter corvette's failed emissions because they both had there cataltyic converters disconnected for the top speed run in which they were tested. Hooked up they take about 10 hp, but its not noticible on the street. Also in the test the vette's were squirrely on the run because they had NO AERODYNAMIC PACKAGE AT ALL whiel the viper did. Also note the the viper blew a oil pump or gasket or line ( i forget which) and caught fire. I seriously doubt that viper handling packages are better if corvettes are beating them in americna lemans racing.. the vette's packages are pretty good to me. And another point is to the person that said "McLaren's suck balls" or whatever, they won the top speed test. Also read that the McLaren is the best Al AROUND car, its not the master of a single trade, but excellent in all of them, thats why it gets so much praise. Also twin turbos, would not do n e thing but raise top speed, as grip and aerodynamics, and terminal velocity all limit accelration. It is about as fast as it can get, which is faster then n e thing else<!-- Signature -->

7. if lingenfelter blows than hennessey must do some perverse sexual act so bad it hasn't even been thought of. after all the hennessey was made for straight line right? so the lingenfelter bested it for that so it beat it. isn't that what all you american car fans who imagine racing as only straight line acceleration worried about right?

on the other hand the gts-r actually has a more refined suspension, not this one cuz its just a design platform, but oreca team vipers so on....

like type-s said it failed emissions because of the disconnected catalytic converter. however i'd like to point out one thing. both hennessey and lingelter achieved this runs on slicks. slicks are not suited for daily driving so with performance tires the back end would just fishtail out of control. how streetable is that?

the mclaren f-1 could outhandle any of these cars and if you want a viper that i would approve of. the oreca team viper LM. not street legal, but much better than what any tuner that just adds some turbos and no suspension package can do.

one more thing the mclaren f1 is currently being reproduced (exact specs i checked) for about 200k. so suck it.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1234</i>
    <b>FIRST OF ALL, for all you yahoos praising lingenfelter on this forum GET A HEAD. ITS AN AUTO. give any car a high performance auto and it would strip a few milliseconds off its time (seeing how it beats a hennessey viper by only a few anyways) NOT TO MENTION lingenfelter vettes are notoriously horrible with emissions thus making them completely illegal for road use. Sure its a nice car, sure it goes fast but just because a guy can make it go fast doesn't mean its teh best damn car in the world. I'm sure if someone took a mclaren and threw twin garrets on it it would post a half decent time too.. SO THEN I GUESS THATS THE BEST CAR IN TEH WORLD NOW. WOWW!!!!

1. its still an ugly vette, trying to catch up on the ground that was torn away by the viper image
    2. mclarens blow nuts, only good thing about it is the BMW engine.
    3. Lingenfelter needs to learn that modding an vette engine with viper parts just ain't right
    4. 1993 marked the year VIPER turned into the true American Muscle Car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL><!-- Signature -->

9. Who gives a shit if it won't pass emissions? When you start arguing about which car can or can't pass emissions i think you lost the original argument.<!-- Signature -->