Re: Lingenfelter's 427 Corvette is an all around better car.

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Masterman007, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 Masterman007, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Lingenfelter's 427 Corvette is an all around better car.

This corvette will achive a 0to60 in under 2 seconds and can hit the 1/4 in 9.2 seconds thats probably what it takes for your civic to hit 60, but for all you corvette fans out there you know what im talkin about.Remember these stats are an automatic car. Just imagine a 6-spd??? if you don't belive me just visit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.lingenfelter.com/Video.asp

2. Agreed, Americans are stupid.<!-- Signature -->

3. I think that he's right. It's much faster 0-60 and it brakes far better just because the Corvette naturally brakes faster than the Viper.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

4. You're right, Americans are stupid.

5. I read so many crapy replys saing that the Viper is the best car i the world. Finaly someone mention The corvette. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from James Kot</i>
    <b>You're right, Americans are stupid.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What in the hell is your problem with americans??? What did we do to you? If anything the only thing that we did to your country was help you.

7. #7 DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Masterman007</i>
    <b>This corvette will achive a 0to60 in under 2 seconds and can hit the 1/4 in 9.2 seconds thats probably what it takes for your civic to hit 60, but for all you corvette fans out there you know what im talkin about.Remember these stats are an automatic car. Just imagine a 6-spd??? if you don't belive me just visit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.lingenfelter.com/Video.asp </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's ALL A MATTER OF OPINION!! Some would definitely take this over the vette then again, obviously some would take the vette over this. Saying this is better than that is STRICTLY PERSONAL PREFERENCE!

8. The 427 is also quite fast around a track , the 800TT has proven nothing.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>The 427 is also quite fast around a track , the 800TT has proven nothing.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So, that still doesn't make the vette better than the Viper. Performance doesn't necessarily make one car better than the other. Style and luxury are two other determining factors to consider, to some the viper looks better, to some the vette is more comfortable, so saying this is better than that is not only determined by performance. All we can say is the vette is better in performance, not all around.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>The 427 is also quite fast around a track , the 800TT has proven nothing.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So, that still doesn't make the vette better than the Viper. Performance doesn't necessarily make one car better than the other. Style and luxury are two other determining factors to consider, to some the viper looks better, to some the vette is more comfortable, so saying this is better than that is not only determined by performance. All we can say is the vette is better in performance, not all around.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

EXACTLY! IMO, I would probably take the viper, even though I love both of these cars. But you're right, its all a matter of opinion.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE -->EXACTLY! IMO, I would probably take the viper, even though I love both of these cars. But you're right, its all a matter of opinion.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I Think that the corvette is a more stylish car. The Viper doesnt really get me drewling over it as the vette does.<!-- Signature -->

12. Well i like both the cars, 'cause there both american...
    But if i had to choose i would go with the Vipers...
    The Vipers have been my favorite car since i was a lit'l tike...<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>Well i like both the cars, 'cause there both american...
    The Vipers have been my favorite car since i was a lit'l tike...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree. I love both of these cars, they're both incredible. But IMO, I would still rather have the Viper.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>Well i like both the cars, 'cause there both american...
    The Vipers have been my favorite car since i was a lit'l tike...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree. I love both of these cars, they're both incredible. But IMO, I would still rather have the Viper.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I rader have a Corvette because it out-peforms the Viper and i think It look damn beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FunMaster</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE -->EXACTLY! IMO, I would probably take the viper, even though I love both of these cars. But you're right, its all a matter of opinion.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I Think that the corvette is a more stylish car. The Viper doesnt really get me drewling over it as the vette does.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you for saying I think... It shows that you admit it's a matter of opinion on styling.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>

So, that still doesn't make the vette better than the Viper. Performance doesn't necessarily make one car better than the other. Style and luxury are two other determining factors to consider, to some the viper looks better, to some the vette is more comfortable, so saying this is better than that is not only determined by performance. All we can say is the vette is better in performance, not all around.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's not Vette vs Viper it's 427 CD vs 800TT.<!-- Signature -->

17. CORVETTE 427 CD and VIPER Venom 800 TT, I thought you freaking understood what I meant, I didn't feel like typing out the whole name each and every time alright. I thought you could figure that out, but whatever, if you need me to spell it out each time I will.<!-- Signature -->

18. muscular talk is goin on here!