Re: LIST OF CARS I OWN,HONEST,NO BULLSHITTING

Discussion in '2000 Bentley Arnage Red Label' started by Vindingo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. wow you really must be a tool if u get a kick out of pretending you are rich. go buy a digital camera with all the money your have... then get all of your cars together and take a picture of them. make sure that u can see all of them together though on the picture because anyone can go onto the internet and find random ass pics. what port are u out of? the two biggest in the country are LA and NY i know a bunch of people, obviously not as wealthy as u that are in the buisness. tell me your company's name and ill ask them about u. i might acctually be as pathetic as you for arguing with a pre-pubesent kid trying to pretend he is rich. oh yea and last question... you have all of these cars valued over $150,000 and then u have an M5...is that p.o.s. car u use as a daily driver ?<!-- Signature -->

2. yo know if u were the hot shot buisness man u say u are with your import/export bullshit... why wouldnt u want stupid people on your site??? you could exploit them and take their money! but i guess u didnt think of that... oh yea Mr. Million exporter its mAranello with an A! and ur boy over there... an F50 and an m5 thats random as shit. why do u need an M5 if u got a red lable? i bet neither of u have your drivers license yet, and if u do, i'd bet you drive a riced out corny ass honda civic from 1989!<!-- Signature -->

3. hahah is that all you got, man your pathetic. Get a life!<!-- Signature -->

4. yeah i heard your gay story lots of times! what's your import/export business called and also how old are you, proove to me that you own the company, does your "export/import business even have a wesbsite!<!-- Signature -->

5. Im not saying u dont
    but if you did
    u would be a dumb ass for shiwing off ur car all over the internet
    really rich people dont show off

6. he is obviously lying! if he weren't he wouldn't be here he would be driving around or be doing business adn makign millions! also he wouldn't go on these sites! he is jsut a immature little #$%#head who ahs no life adn wants people to reply to this message!<!-- Signature -->

7. Bull shit or not, you're stupid for announcing over the internet what you own. Why don't you keep going and name the other cars you own as well so that an internet hacker can pull a lil' "Gone In 60 Seconds" off your azz you retard!! And by the way, I don't buy what you claim either.

8. You are quite possibly THE worst liar I have ever seen in my entire life. Idiot.<!-- Signature -->

9. They could be company cars, or he is a police man and he has some evidence cars

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Prince Albert of Monaco</i>
    <b>Why is everyone jelious of my friend i am rich.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I AM RICH, you sad sad person. Why are you now pretending to be Prince Albert of Monaco. You've made a fatal flaw in this comment that quite clearly shows it to be you.

Can you guess what it is? You most likely cannot so I'll tell you. You've had a lot of problems on this board from the fact you spell the world jealous as jelious. Now, isn't it quite scary that Prince Albert of Monaco also makes the same mistake?

Man, you really need to get a life.<!-- Signature -->

11. Oh my god, this has to be the worst ventriloquist act I've ever seen.<!-- Signature -->

12. aww, poor messed-up kid... he probably has self-esteem issues from being anally disturbed by his daddy or getting beaten up in class due to the lack of spine or intelligence or both...

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORCE 17</i>
    <b>I OWN

FERRARI F50
    550 MERANELLO
    MCLAREN F1 GT
    MERCEDES CLK GTR
    BMW M5
    BMW Z8
    BENTLEY RED LABEL
    ASTON MARTIN DB7
    AND A FEW OTHER CARS

ARE U SPEECHLESS? DO U OWN ANY OF THESE CARS?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Any more jokes you would like to tell us?<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Prince Albert of Monaco</i>
    <b>M5 The "jelious" mistake was made by my assistant. haha do you think the prince reply's to you. haha</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    and your highness why the **** are you wasting your time (or your assistanta) on these boards. Fuctard<!-- Signature -->

15. Shut up!<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Mr Max Don't be jelious. You know you can never reach my level of success, i do trade everywhere in the world. My high friends include Prince Albert of Monaco and mr putin. I have homes in every big city in the world. My biggest home is in Monaco which is 23 rooms,15 bathrooms,3 gardens, and in this home i keep my ferrari collection,</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    MODS can see IPs. You've just given yourself away.<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Mr Max Don't be jelious. You know you can never reach my level of success, i do trade everywhere in the world. My high friends include Prince Albert of Monaco and mr putin. I have homes in every big city in the world. My biggest home is in Monaco which is 23 rooms,15 bathrooms,3 gardens, and in this home i keep my ferrari collection,</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There is NO way you can be serious! This is hilarious! You are acting so stupid that it's impossible that you are serious.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMW M5</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Prince Albert of Monaco</i>
    <b>Why is everyone jelious of my friend i am rich.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I AM RICH, you sad sad person. Why are you now pretending to be Prince Albert of Monaco. You've made a fatal flaw in this comment that quite clearly shows it to be you.

Can you guess what it is? You most likely cannot so I'll tell you. You've had a lot of problems on this board from the fact you spell the world jealous as jelious. Now, isn't it quite scary that Prince Albert of Monaco also makes the same mistake?

Man, you really need to get a life.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMAO!
    <!-- Signature -->

19. I AM RICH (sic), your mom should've sucked your dad off that night to keep from giving birth to you. I think your parents would've done the world a favor if they would've let you end up as a brown stain on the sheets.
    So you're a businessman. Not a very good one if you want to keep people away from your business. I don't believe I've ever studied that type of capitalism.
    I'm tired of dealing with nescience for today.<!-- Signature -->

20. First of all,

I don't believe you own those cars. For a few reasons, you are acting like a total moron, second, tell us about the cars you own, like little known facts about your cars. For example Year, Color(s), modifications, the exact prices you bought them at, why you bought it, where you bought it, pros and cons of each automobile.

Stephen, D

21. you oughtta be feelin really stupid for sayin that you own crap like that and arguing with people who dont lie about crap they want because they cant afford it

youre a #%$got