Re: LIST OF CARS I OWN, HONEST, NO BULLSHITTING

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage T' started by 67cameross, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hey FerrariV12
    I'm 13 too. No one listen to this f*cking loser. Its just one of his and his gay "Partners" dreams. He is just a #%$. I own this I own that like what the f*ck? Who wouold come on to this weg page a post something like that? Just ignore him.

2. Ok... I think everyone has made this point by now... I'll jus repeat it:
    YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. ALL YOUR 'ATEMPTED INSULTS ARE SHIT.
    You got that?

And I don give a shit about whatever the f*ck you own and what not. I think its all bullshit unless you can actually prove it (and you have failed to do that). So... I'll say it again and again... F*CK OFF...

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>To see the types of business i do see my M5 forum. you will be amazed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You don't even know who General Motors is, get off this forum you are not worthy anymore to talk. Plus you claim your employees post for you, your such a liar. Get off this forum boy!<!-- Signature -->

4. I AM RICH... shut the f*ck up...
    How much bullshit can be put out by one person? After looking here (and at you) I don think theres a limit...
    First off... I don believe you own whatever the hell you said owned...
    secondly... Even if you owned them... WTF do I care? I don give a shit...

So do us all a favour and shut the f*ck up wit you bullshit...

5. this guy is such an ass
    funny to see that he can still shit that much
    though!<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Don't be jelious. By the way i signed a business deal with prince albert of monoco,now im flying into russia to talk with Mr. Putin. Im thinking of investing some money in the russian railroads, and also doing trade with that country. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahaha. Shut up. If you think you are so rich why don't you tell me what import/export business you own. Tell me the name of it and show me the website.

7. LOL I fly cars. That is funny. I am just going to ignore I Am Rich. I mean anyone who has the cars are well educated people and they aren't gonna be on this forum bragging about it and insulting other people. I can prove you don't have these cars because you are bragging about them and you are definelty not well educated because you can't even spell jeilous (JEALOUS) correctly you dumbshit!!!

8. leave poor IAMRICH alone, he's probably having the time of his life pissin everyone off. Its obvious he doesn't have the car, and its obvious he doesn't have a plane, and its obvious he doesn't have a dick or a brain. So lets ignore the poor bastard, who's enjoying the outrage he's causing, and move on. There is NOOO chance he has any of the cars he mentioned. Can you imagine a successful businessman, who has the cars, the planes, the companies, and the Prince of Monoco at his fingertips, crouching over his computer and spitting out random childish insults?! I don't think so. <!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Young man, i know how you're feeling. A lot of people feel the same way as you do because they're all jelious. Mr. rust do u think you could get this young man work in your factory?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man are your posts getting really boring and dull! The same old Factory nonsense huh? You can't come up with anything original or funny. No wonder you have no friends, you have no personality.<!-- Signature -->

10. Hey 67Camaro and Rustang. I agree with you guys. I am rich you are just a poor janitor sweeping up shit at a skool. If I was really rich you wouldn't even bother to be on this forum. It looks like to me you got all the cars anyone has ever wanted and you are coming here to tell us that. You see the thing I don't get about you is that how immature you are. If you have those cars great. Enjoy them whatever you don't have to go on this forum and say o I am super rich, I got this, I got that. No one cares here. And anyways you don't have any of the those cars. People who have those cars are very well educated and they don't brag or anything like that. The only reason why you are doing this is to get attention and it is not working. You know you don't have any of these cars. If you did you would be pretty well known guy and you would definetly not be on this forum. And if you were you wouldn't be like o I have this that whatever.

11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Again rigamortis just set in my pants from laughing so damn hard! Hey Rich! You just got put in your place by a 13 year old! Not to mention he's more educated than you are. So you're in Monoco now? Hmm I heard Prince Albert is gay I mean his name does stand for a piercing in the genitals. But anyway, since he's gay and your visiting him, are you that secret lover the tabloids keep trying to reveal to the public. Maybe you do have all those cars because you get them in return from him pumping you in the ass! Oh yeah seeing how your my ***** now, make sure next time he pays you, don't forget I get 60% of the cut. Also remember who owns your ass, BIOTCH!

12. Hey honestly I am not a mean guy here. But I am Rich. You are a #%$got. You probably own a golf cart with a Ferrari F50 emblem stuck on it. You are such a stupid retard. For the last couple post you have spelled "jealous" wrong. What kind of shitty college did u graduate from? I am only 13 and I know how to spell. And for sure you don't own any of those cars you have listed dipshit. People that rich are well known. Like Jay-Kay the lead signer of Jamiroquai. He owns the Lamborghini Diablo SE, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 355 etc. He is much more well know then you. You are probably just a stupid janitor workin at a skool. So shit your ass.

13. Honestly, what's the deal with posting a bunch of expensive cars you own? If you own them, fine. If you really don't, fine. Just to be fully honest, here's my list:

Cars I Currently Own:

2001 VW Beetle 1.8T
    1986 Pontaic 6000 LE (it's my wife's and I hope it dies)

Cars I Have Owned in the Past:

1974 VW Beetle
    1976 Pontiac Grand Prix
    1966 Ford F-100

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Keep chasing me to every forum, but the truth is u don't own any of the cars i own. So by chasing me and calling me a liar,makes u feel better because u are inferior to me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's funny you don't own any of the cars either! When are you going to post pics of them? Seeing how your so rich I'm sure you have the resources to post them. If not then you let me down richboy! And even if you do own them. I own your ass! Now get on those damn streets *****!

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I am much more educated than u rust, but it's good to see u getting education,MAYBE one day u will reach my level. Try not to be so jelious. In the M5 forum i only said that i own the M5 and E55,which is true. So what was the problem?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The problem is you *****! Comming on every forum bragging about your cars. You also claim to own an F50 or F40 and your gonna buy a McLaren. Nobody likes liars. And if your so educated than where the hell did you learn to spell. Get hooked on phonics fool!

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Yes,i did get a tail in the mail. But wait it's not my dog's tail,it's actually your mother's. And Mr. Rust by going to every forum that i visit, it clearly shows that you're gay. F40 do u work at the same factory as Mr. rust?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There you go with your broke ass Factory Comment. You have to come up with something new. I don't work at a factory I'm in college getting an education, as well as you should you ignorant fool! Your comments make me laugh so much I think rigamortis just set in my pants!

17. TO EVERYONE, force 17 AND i am rich ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. JUST IGNORE WHAT HE SAYS AND MAKE FUN OF HIS MOM AND HE BECOMES DEFENCELESS. HE ISN'T SMART EITHER, HE CAN'T SPELL OR POST ANY FUNNY COMEBACKS. HE'S JUST A LYING ***** THAT WANTS THESE CARS SO BAD THAT HE MAKES HIMSELF BELIEVE THAT HE HAS THEM BY POSTING STUPID THREADS. I AM RICH, DID YOU GET YOUR DOG'S TAIL YET?

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Please leave the pulic library,where u go to write these comments, and join your father in the factory.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahahahaha! That's funny, I mean, you think I go to the library for my comments! No, I make these up seeing how I'm smart, and witty. You're not, so don't be jealous of my intelect. We all know your a moron. So take your time, you find something your buddy said on the street that you can use on this forum. I know it will take awhile seeing how you don't have any friends, becuase nobody wants to befriend an asshole!

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I hate rust strangs, force 17 is my business partner. haha,u're a loser. We both run one of the biggest import/export business in the world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't give a shit, your both full of it! And by the way smart guy, why don't you spell "You're" a little better. Since seeing how your so intelligent. Again that's all you have to say? I guess you aren't smart enough to come up with something witty huh? Write back liar!

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORCE 17</i>
    <b>I OWN

F50
    550 MERANELLO
    MCLAREN F1 GT
    MERCEDES CLK GTR</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude what the f*ck! Why the hell are you comming on here and posting what you own. Do you want bragging rights or something? Cuz I'm not gonna give any to you. Talk about this car, and if you really own them, then your probably rich enough to buy a digital camera and post them on the web, so do that for us, and if you really own them compare it to the car. Dont just come on here and tell us about your cars and not about this one, cuz that's not what this is about. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt as to not calling you a liar becuase you haven't shown arrogance like "I AM RICH" But if you are then talk to him cuz it just pisses me off when people come up here and start bragging, especially him becuase he's lying out of his ass!