Re: Look at that beauty...

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz F 400 Carving Concept' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Benz425</i>
    <b>What beauty do you see in a car like that? That is by far one of the ugliest benz concepts I've ever seen and I like pretty much all the Mercedes models a nd concepts.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do youi know how many people are gonna hate you for saying that?<!-- Signature -->

2. I agree, this is a beauty... In a weird way this is a beauty...

keep the faith

3. Even if you don't agree it's a beauty on the outside, you have to agree it's a beauty on the inside =)

But I think this design is far better than the other concept cars out there. Especially those SUV concepts.

4. Now Dis is what i call a sweet car i wouldn't mind havin it for myself.

5. I DONT KNOW WHAT ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS IS A AWESOME CAR AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOUR JUST A DUMB MORON THAT CONFORMS TO THE REST OF THE CAR WORLD

THIS IS DIFFERENT AND ITS AWESOME SO SHUT UP GOOD

JOB MERCEDES<!-- Signature -->

6. SWEET DESIGN BUT I WISH IT HAD MORE SPECS

7. THis car would kick huge ass if its head lights werent messed up but its a benz so i gotta give it its props

8. i like it<!-- Signature -->

9. Eeeeh - No, as an european I can say that a BMW is a kind of ordinary kind of car overhere (Denmark), but a Mercedes is a status symbol.<!-- Signature -->

10. this car is a good lookin ugly......not bad....i like the look

11. Look at that beauty...

Wow... I would take that out to dinner! Or it would tae me as it were!<!-- Signature -->

12. What beauty do you see in a car like that? That is by far one of the ugliest benz concepts I've ever seen and I like pretty much all the Mercedes models a nd concepts.

13. I dont' think the car's aim is to look like a billion bucks. The fact that it pulls ONE POINT TWO-EIGHT LATERAL G's kind of speaks for itself. It'd be so awsome to zip around town in that thing. It's a damn race car.

14. Agreed !
    This car is the most futuristic looking piece of equipment I have seen, beats the hell out of the F-117A.<!-- Signature -->

15. It does have its own kind of beauty. I Like it I think it presents a wonderful picture of a futuristic Mercedes roadster

16. this, like all benzes, SUCK. BMW own these fools!

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from the all knowing one</i>
    <b>I DONT KNOW WHAT ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS IS A AWESOME CAR AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOUR JUST A DUMB MORON THAT CONFORMS TO THE REST OF THE CAR WORLD

THIS IS DIFFERENT AND ITS AWESOME SO SHUT UP GOOD

JOB MERCEDES</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Nicely said there! By Far this is the most innovative car for 2001!<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BGarr2001</i>
    <b>this, like all benzes, SUCK. BMW own these fools!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Umm u are like 12 years old right?? Yea I kno rookies like u.. U run around with ya pants up ya ass and a very nice pink shirt to it ehh... grow up get a life and stop make a shame of BMW! I love BMW too but there is so many dumb mother #$%#as like u bothering me... Mercedes sucks mercedes are ugly, mercedes blablabla.. So why da #$%# u care?? If BMW are so much better srop posting here damnit...
    U stupid #$%# Mercedes has some sort of higher class than BMW bro.. BMW are cool and all that but not quite Mercedes =)

Plz su with those noob-posts like that ehh...

Aiight bout the car... Its sorta ugly I think.. Sorry benz dont produce it =/.. Any1 kno witch model the safety car is (F1 GP 2002)
    It so owns!!

lol BGarr i saw som sorta BMW at the track and... it aint even compareable, sorry dude

19. #19 rex4ev, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Lock up your children,

board up your windows and doors,

the WRX is unleashed!!

www.vishnuperformance.com <!-- Signature -->