Re: looks like an mr2

Discussion in '2001 Mullen M-11 Roadster' started by CHEVYRULES, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>that guy (chester i think) from linkin park has one of these... sweet car...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what are you talking about?<!-- Signature -->

2. looks like an mr2

could be a very close competitor is they got 210hp out of an mr2, there would be some REAL competition.

3. that guy (chester i think) from linkin park has one of these... sweet car...<!-- Signature -->

4. dude he's right. chester, the singer from linkin park has one of these. it was on mtv cribs.

5. yea he has one. i never knew it was so cheap though. from the design i would think its more powerful.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper4508</i>
    <b>yea he has one. i never knew it was so cheap though. from the design i would think its more powerful.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What are you talking about, this is a small displacement nimble sports car like the Elise, not a pig like a Viper. This car was made for light wieght and handling, although there's no way I would put a Ford V6 in, would be much better with a Volvo T5 or a high strung 4 cylinder. Don't like to use these stats but 0-60 in a 4.5 sec aint bad for a 200hp car.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Budd</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper4508</i>
    <b>yea he has one. i never knew it was so cheap though. from the design i would think its more powerful.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What are you talking about, this is a small displacement nimble sports car like the Elise, not a pig like a Viper. This car was made for light wieght and handling, although there's no way I would put a Ford V6 in, would be much better with a Volvo T5 or a high strung 4 cylinder. Don't like to use these stats but 0-60 in a 4.5 sec aint bad for a 200hp car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Oh hey (uh) Budd... Your one of those cool cats who knows all about cars eh? <B>ID KICK YOU IN THE THROAT IF I EVER CAUGHT YOU WALKING DOWN MY STREET!!!</B><!-- Signature -->