Re: Looks like...

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by mstngcobrasvt98, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Looks like...

one of the Saleen S7 cars with the front headlights, side scoops, and flip-up doors. Compare the two and you'll see what I mean.

2. Ya it look like S7 but 360 and Mclaren F1 too, I think<!-- Signature -->

3. 360 Modena sorry! hehe<!-- Signature -->

4. only 80something per liter... car looks ok.. needs a new paintjob and i'm sure we dont need the porsche-styled front bumper.

5. I sorta like it =)
    Pleasant =)
    Need it in British racing green =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

6. Ya a new colour would be good<!-- Signature -->

7. I think it looks like a Saleen S7R, Ferrari 360 Modena, and a bit like a Porsche 911 in the back. Need more pictures for a better judgement of the back, though.<!-- Signature -->

8. They all look similar because they're designed in the windchannel.
    Form follows function.

9. a lister storm.<!-- Signature -->

10. im backin 250GTO again! Lister Storm......by the way i second my mention of also it looking like a Saleen S7 on the headlights, by the way i wonder if it shares the S7 engine cause it also has a 427....which i just noticed.

11. A Ferrari 360 Modena in the JGTC.

12. the headlights and the inakes on the side and the intake on the hood is s7 copy, the front intakes looks a bit loke thoose on the mclaren f1. the whole thing looks a bit like lister storm gt1. and the nose looks like the one on the mr2 tte concept

13. Yea it looks like a 360 modena, mixed w/ the mclaren, and the paint job makes it look like a S7<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Avan</i>
    <b>A Ferrari 360 Modena in the JGTC.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->wow!!!!! thats some wicked pic.<!-- Signature -->

15. It looks like this !!!<!-- Signature -->

16. is it just me?? or is supercars.net getting more and more pathetic by the day... first off this pictures of the day..."Twin Control" am i the only one who can clearly see that its just a mirror of the left side except the steering wheel and the graphic in the dash; the zero and the right pointing arrow even the speedometer turns counter clockwise...it all started with all the advertising, as if anybody who aint mentally retarded ever clicks it, then came supercars premium and then that stupid cien t-shirt???

17. not really...<!-- Signature -->

18. Looks like a McLaren F1. I thought it was the first time I saw the picture.

19. LETS GET OVER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, AND WHAT CAR YOU THINK IS RIPPING IT OFF ALREADY!!!!<!-- Signature -->

20. Personally, I think it looks like NOTHING else other than what it is. A 2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Concept Car. So get over it, it looks like it is it's own car and that it will smoke anything. Including all of your sorry asses because you thought it looked like something other than what it really is. One pissed off muther#$%#in super car.<!-- Signature -->