Re: M. Schumacher Sux......

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari F2002' started by MuZZy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hey Bashar, bro your talking from your ass. do everyone a favour and shut da #$%# up!!!

2. Hey? Do you know how he won? He kicked Hill out of the race, he did not win the race in a fair fight. Obviously he is the one of the best drivers with on of the best cars. He was the best driver for the past two years but times are changing...

3. well statistically, no-one comes close to Fangio

4. Schumi kix A$$. One more world champ and he is gonna tie for the most world champs.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F50 GT</i>
    <b>Schumi kix A$$. One more world champ and he is gonna tie for the most world champs.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, but it doesn't matter how many races/championships he wins, there are still thousands of naysayers out there who will never be convinced of his talent. Senna dying was a bad thing for Schumacher (and everyone) because it meant that people will always doubt that Schumacher could have beaten him, but he did, 21-20 in their 41 GP together.

6. How can u say he sux ?
    I bet u even dont watch F-1

7. M. Schumacher Sux......

M. Schumacher sux, his team mate Barrichello is better than him its a sad thing that he has to put him self down so Schumacher could get his points and titles (come on man what happend to good friendly competion) seriously if it wasnt for the nicely set up Ferrari he'd suck as! and lets not forget Hakkinen and Coulthard could cream his ass.....

8. I hate him too.

The worst thing is I'm German and here he is THE national hero and everybody loves him and sticks their heads inside his butt.

BUT he IS a good driver and (sadly) better than Barrichello and definetely better than Coulthard.
    But people like Häkkinen, Villeneuve and especially MONTOYA would kick his head if they were his teammates.

My hope for 2002 is Montoya in a hopefully better BMW Williams.

9. have u ever seen schumi race against the best? guys like alain prost and aryton senna? he was obviously apporoaching thier level when he first raced them...so how could you say he sux?

10. How the hell can you say that schumacher sucks??????????? ya in 2000 and 2001 he had the best car and that's why he probably won, but in 97, he was right behind the Williams drivers villeneuve and Hill, and there cars could blow the doors off them! in 99 he was in close contention with the superior mclaren cars, and what happend to coulthard and hakkinen when ferrari had a better car? They couldn't even come close.

Barrichello is nowhere near as skilled as michael schumacher because, if he was he would be the NUMBER 1 driver! not Schumacher. And u went on saying that barrichello has to hold back for schumacher.... that's complete bullshit! do you even watch F1!? Barrichello is usually 2 or 3 places behind schumacher, and even if he is in second behind him, he's always over 35 seconds back! Michael was rated the second best driver ferrari has ever had in the history of F1, and was rated the number one driver of all time, in the rain. By the time his career is over he will own the most records of any driver, ever. and no matter how good your car is, if your not a good driver, you would not have the consistancy of winning two world championships in a row.

<!-- Signature -->

11. I don't know how you can say that Barrichello is better than Schumacher. The only time in 2001 that Barichello let Schumacher through to get extra points was in Austria and that was only because Montoya tried to put Schumacher into the turn 2 gravel trap.

12. I don't like Michael Schumacher but his brother Ralf is okay. He is much more friendly and I hope he will be Worldchampion in 2002!<!-- Signature -->

13. What the hell is this? How can you say Schumi sucks? he just beat Prost's records for wins this year, given the Ferrari was running well this year, but it wasn't in 2000, and he still won. Not that the other drivers aren't great, Hakkinen is an amazing driver and so is Coulthard, hell everyone of of them is, but right now Schumi is just on.

Course, I'm guessing this thread is here just to stir up shit, pardon my language.<!-- Signature -->

14. Basically anyone in this thread saying that Schumacher sucks is an idiot. You obviously have nothing to prove this your simply trying to get a rise out of people (pathetic attempt at that), or you actually beleive this which makes you a fu(kin idiot.<!-- Signature -->

15. Anyone who says Schumacher sucks is a damned moron and needs to pull their head out their ass, cus its way up there. I guarantee you that Ferrari would have no problem making Barrichello the number 1 driver if he was better, and yes Hakkinen and Coulthard and Montoya are excellent drivers, but they don't touch Schumacher. You're a big damned idiot if you think Schumacher sucks.

16. I personally hate schumachers guts, but he is a good driver. And for the people that say oh u need a good driver to win blah blah, why dont u morons look at the car he is driving. His car can really fly, i hope he crushes both his legs to shut his cry baby mouth shut.

NOTE: i didnt say schumacher sucks. Is it unlawful to say schumacher sux or i hate schumacher, u guys have ur heads in his ass too. Its the car u jackasses.

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuPrA_RaCeR</i>
    <b>I personally hate schumachers guts, but he is a good driver. And for the people that say oh u need a good driver to win blah blah, why dont u morons look at the car he is driving. His car can really fly, i hope he crushes both his legs to shut his cry baby mouth shut.

NOTE: i didnt say schumacher sucks. Is it unlawful to say schumacher sux or i hate schumacher, u guys have ur heads in his ass too. Its the car u jackasses.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, you #$%#in putz...how dare you wish such a thing, on anyone. You have some serious issues. And excuse me that car he's been driving was a product of many people who work as a team. This team from 96 on has built Ferrari back to greatness. See you're too ignorant and stupid to see this because for some reason you hate Schumacher. Hey that's fine with me that's your opinion. BUt not acknowleging his accomplishments...or doing something stupid like wishing he got into an accident.

You are a sorry pathetic loser buddy, you won't realize this till it's too late for you in life but as long as I'm the one to point it out to you.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuPrA_RaCeR</i>
    <b>Its the car u jackasses.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Season 2000 Mclaren had the best car on the grid hands down and while it was close, Schumi still won. For top teams like Mclaren,Ferrari and Williams, the car doesn't matter quite as much as a good driver, once again, not to say the other drivers are bad, in fact I'd say Hakkinen is about as good as Schumi, but I'm just tired of hearing people dis him just because he happens to be winning right now. <!-- Signature -->

19. Oh...im sorry if i hurt ur feelings john. Yea ur right, everyone SHOULD love schumacher. I mean he is the greatest driver ever right?, its not fair to critize him b\c he has a great car(the best #$%#in car may i add). You seem alittle self-centered, buddy ur as much ignorant as i am, u took my opinion so seriously u quickly thought of a comeback and now u have really showed me. ("You are a sorry pathetic loser buddy, you won't realize this till it's too late for you in life but as long as I'm the one to point it out to you.") Great for u, seems like ur the loser pal.

20. michael schumacher is the greatest f1 driver ever to grace the tarmac, he is a second a lap faster than Barrichello.

21. Schumacher may not be the absolute greatest, but surely he must be right up there, I have only followed F1 since '86 and would rate him highest since then.

22. Well what do you expect, when an idiot like you wishes physical harm on someone you haven't met nor hasn't affected you in anyway except your pride. I don't see how you fail to realize how terrible that is, I would never wish Coulthard to crash and break his legs, you on the other hand seem because Ferrari has the best around package, Schumi shouldn't deserve our respect. Well if that's the case then according to you, every driver who won in the best car doesn't deserve our respect...let's see now just to name a few, Senna, Stewart, Fangio, etc.

See how rediculous I'm making you sound now. You have the nerve to say I'm ignorant, please. Grow up!<!-- Signature -->

23. M Schumacher is the best, others drivers are nothing!!!

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bashar</i>
    <b>M. Schumacher sux, his team mate Barrichello is better than him its a sad thing that he has to put him self down so Schumacher could get his points and titles (come on man what happend to good friendly competion) seriously if it wasnt for the nicely set up Ferrari he'd suck as! and lets not forget Hakkinen and Coulthard could cream his ass.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I dun like his driving tatics, but he's the fastest in F1 now, no doubt. But dun even try to compare him to Ayrton Senna, AS was and will be the all time best ever.