Re: m3 gtr or porsche 911 gt3 r?

Discussion in '2001 BMW M3 GTR' started by tiger005, Aug 9, 2002.

1. BMW always goes overboard, so it was their fault they got canned.<!-- Signature -->

2. PORSCHE GT1 road version, i would love one of those,

3. I would take the GT3-R, It wasn't very fair for BMW to pull out an F1 derived V8 to match the Performance of the mighty Porsches, BMW couldn't match 6 with 6 so they had to add 2 more cylinders to be on par with the Porsches.

4. MR GTR babY<!-- Signature -->

5. BOTH NICE CARS
    BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT BE BI-ACE TOWARDS THE PORSHCE BEING THAT THERE MY FAVROITE CAR COMPANY

ID RATHER THE GT2 OVER THE GT3 ALSO
    I DONT LIKE THE REAR OF THE GT3 COMPARED WITH THE GT2<!-- Signature -->

6. Well I'd probably have to take the Porsche GT3 since it's the only candidate that you can actually buy or drive on a public road, which is after all, kind of the point of GT racing.

BMW failed to comply with homologation requirements and as such did not compete within the rules. That's BMW's fault, not Porsche's.

7. Hard decision! I think I'll take the GT3, because I'ts porsche. But the GTR is also a very good race car.

8. m3 all the way who wants a porsche?
    <!-- Signature -->

9. I would take the Porsche and im sure the guy who started this thread meant street versions of this car and if so the GT1 is the closesest to its race counter part so like i said i'd take the porsche cuz the GT1 is nice
    same still i wouldn't mind the Hartge V8 in my M3, but if you did mean these actuall cars your dumb cuz the M3 is unstopable
    and for the Corvette kid they're a reason it cost more and ill even let you in on a lil secret its the same reason why you saw it in the winner circle 6 out 8 races Assface<!-- Signature -->

10. M3 GTR. Even though i really love porches just as much as bimmers the M3 is my favorite car soooo im stickin wityh thw GTR<!-- Signature -->

11. This thing stomped the competition so badley, that they changed the ruels to preclude it from ALMS. And 24 heurs du mans<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BugattiEB110SS</i>
    <b>I would take the GT3-R, It wasn't very fair for BMW to pull out an F1 derived V8 to match the Performance of the mighty Porsches, BMW couldn't match 6 with 6 so they had to add 2 more cylinders to be on par with the Porsches.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hello!! F1 cars use v-10s s i dont know where they derived a v8 from.

id take the BMW anyday.<!-- Signature -->

13. The GT3 R is at a little bit of a disadvantage with the M3 GTR having that V8. If you made the M3 have a V6 the the GT3 R would definitly win.

14. i would have to say the M3 GTR cuz its something totally new and very powerful. i'm tired of only seeing Porsches on the racetrack.<!-- Signature -->

15. i would take them both! I personally Like BMW's more than Porsche. BUT I still love a porsche. SO give them both to me and I will be a happy motherfuker.

16. m3 gtr, more power and looks better<!-- Signature -->

17. GT3. I like it more, and I really can't tell which one will actually perform better. None of you probalby can, though.

18. GT3-R all the way...!<!-- Signature -->

19. Hey, why don't they just put the V 8 in all the M3s????? Also an F1 derived V10 in the M5. As for the M7, I guess it will have to be a V12.<!-- Signature -->

20. I would go with the M3 GTR because it just has so much class. It's a gorgeous car and no matter what's under the hood you can take it anywhere. Also, this car would blow the doors off of any Porsche.<!-- Signature -->

21. you are kidding right, try it against the 935's or the 935/78, or the 908,956, or 962's or the 917 or the GT2 or GT1 models, no.<!-- Signature -->

22. I willgowith the M3. Its the better car over the GT3. And I like the looks more,as well as the overall style of having a sedan derived car be that fast.<!-- Signature -->

23. m3 gtr or porsche 911 gt3 r?

which one would u pick?<!-- Signature -->

24. ID PICK A PORSCHE GT3 OVER THE M3 N E DAY

25. The M3-GTR will run laps around the GT3 so I'll take the M3-GTR<!-- Signature -->